Pony Pet Playdate (Private: MoonliteFrost, Mojo)

Mojo

Tex Critter looked a little concerned. The Western attired unicorn hoped he hadn't offended her.

"Please listen ta me, Miss Fluttershy," Tex said calmly, "I'd love ta visit ya at yur cottage! Bet ya got a lot of interestin' critters livin' thar with ya! I even hear tell yur friends with a big ol' brown bear. Gotta confess, Miss Fluttershy, I don't have a critter that big livin' at mah own place with me. Got a few deer though, a buck and a doe named Ace and Deuce. They sorta help me an' Bucky watch over mah other critters. Sometimes a critter er two kin wander off. Ever have that happen ta ya before?"

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fluttery listened to Tex and sighed with a bit of relief, relaxing that it was a bit of her just getting worked up over how he said what he said. She smiled as she listened and was surprised by how much he knew, though it didn't get her upset, she knew many ponies told of how she takes care of so many critters and word spreads very well in Equestria.

She nodded as he finished, "Yeah I have had quite a few curious critters who stray far from home, but I typically don't worry, the only area they would go is the vast meadow nearby or the small forest," she said softly, "They know how dangerous the Everfree nearby can be and with all the love and affection I give them, well they hate to get lost and miss out on any meal or singing time!" she giggled and sighed, "And yes, I do have a bear, and he is the most lovable, most fluffy critter you could ever love and hug," she said with a smile, "So my house it is..for the next..date," she blushed at the word.

"Sounds like a plan!" Tex Critter neighed with a broad smile, "I'm really lookin' forward to it. And when we do that, I kin bring more of mah own critters ta meet yurs! Betcha they'd like that a lot. Ya mention singin' time, do ya sing to yur critters? I sing ta mine all the time! In fact, that's how I got started in show biz, singin' to all mah critter friends when I was a foal. Well, we kin talk about schedulin' that while we have smoothies back in town. By the way, Miss Fluttershy, whare's the best place in Ponyville ta git us some smoothies? Sugar Cube Corner? That open air cafe with that big ol' waiter with the mustache? You pick the place, it's mah treat!"

• 3 weeks later...

Fluttershy listened and shuffled a hoof, "O..oh yes..I do sing to my critters but only to them really.." she looked down with a soft blush, "I..I'm too shy and nervous to go on stage or in front of many ponies," she remembered the events when she sang in Big Mac's place and got caught, "I..I've gotten better and maybe..I could..um..sing for you..just..once" she said each word getting softer then the last. Then he brought up the smoothie and she smiled, "Yeah, I think Sugar Cube Corner is our best bet, maybe Pinkie is there!" she smiled, "Oh you would love to meet her, she makes any and everypony smile!"

[sorry about slow reply, life busy and still no internet at home. Also if you wanna see if Pinkie's player wants to join the RP for a bit that would be fun :3]

After hearing Fluttershy's reply, Tex Critter got a huge grin on his face.

"Alrighty then!  Sugar Cube Corner it is!" the Western attired unicorn stallion neighed as he began to walk with the lovely Pegasus mare towards the center of town.

"Ya say Pinkie Pie might be thar?  That's great!  I always wanted ta meet her!  I know she's a good friend of yours, maybe you could tell about a rumor I heard about her once.  I hear tell that a while back, Pinkie Pie found a way ta duplicate herself and that Ponyville got overrun with Pinkie Pie copies!  Is that thar true er is that some kinda urban legend?"

(ooc): I'll contact the CC Pinkie Pie RPer and ask if they'll join us!  Great idea!

• 3 weeks later...

Fluttershy sighed, "Sadly that is true," She said and smiled, "Don't get me wrong, I love Pinkie as a close friend, but more then one..just leads to bad things," she shivered, "So much happened that Day, but luckily we have Twilight, She figured out a fool-proof way to figure out which Pinkie was our Pinkie," she smiled warmly as they walked along.

Tex Critter smiled as he led Fluttershy to Sugar Cube Corner.  Seeing that his master was entering the shoppe, Bucky rushed over and followed them in.

"Would ya look at that, Miss Fluttershy," Tex said, pointing downward, "looks like Bucky wants a sweet treat too!  Hope ya don't mind him taggin' along.  Ain't often he gits ta come inta a fine eatery like this one."

Bucky chittered happily before turning toward the open door and motioning for Angel to join him inside.

"Anyway Miss Fluttershy, I don't see Pinkie Pie, maybe she ain't workin' today.  Do ya know what flavor smoothie ya want?  An' if'n ya want somethin' else ta go with it' jist name it!  A cupcake?  Donut?  Pie?  Whatever ya want, I'll gladly git it fer ya!"

Angel followed them in and sat down a bit away, patting a seat for Bucky, it was fun to have a good friend. He figured they could chat and what not while giving the two ponies some time as well.

Fluttershy was flattered by his generosity and blushed slightly but shoo her head, "Oh no Mr Tex I cannot ask you, or let you, do such a thing," she said sweetly, "You have been far too sweet already, I just cannot let you pay for me, I do appreciate the offer to its fullest but I just cannot be so rude to let you pay when I can pay," she smiled warmly. Having been her first date, heck her first relationship at that, she wasn't fully understanding of why he was so overly nice to her, after all jsut being Tex was enough to impress this shy little mare, but he kept giving to her and she wasn't sure what she could give back..

Bucky moved over to sit beside Angel.

"Thanks for saving me a seat, pal," the beaver said, "we better keep an eye on those two.  Can't let either of them mess this date up."

Tex Critter, hearing Fluttershy's objections, decided to take action.

"Whoa thar, Miss Fluttershy," the Western attired unicorn stallion said softly, "I sure don't wantcha feelin' uncomfortable about all this.  Tell ya what, how about we go Dutch treat today?  I'll pay fer my goodies an' you pay fer yours!  That's fair, ain't it?  Last thing in the world I wanna do is make ya uneasy about bein' with me."

Suddenly, Bucky make the distinct noise of clearing his throat.

"Oh, an' while we're at it, we best buy a little treat fer our critter pals.  Think they deserve it after all this time."

Fluttershy nodded, "Yeah that's best," she says softly, and looks to the critters and nods, "yeah of course they deserve something nice and sweet to eat," she says with a warm smile as she turns back to the menu looking over what to get for herself and Angel.

[sorry post is much shorter]

Tex Critter was relieved that he was able to settle Fluttershy's anxiety.  After all, relationships need to be based on mutual respect as well as affection.  As the Western attired unicorn levitated his menu up to reading level, he glanced over at Bucky, who was with Angel.

"Hay thar Bucky, what will ya have?" the stallion asked.

"Well, since I am sure this shop does not sell candy covered wood, get me a glazed donut please," Bucky chittered before the beaver turned towards Angel.  "Donuts are delicious, with just the right amount of sweet.  I suppose you will ask for carrot cake?  Nothing wrong with carrot cake, but I prefer a donut."

"That's a good'n, Bucky!" Tex laughed, "hay Miss Fluttershy, ol' Bucky wanted candy covered wood, but he knows that ain't no such thing!  Ain't that funny?"

Fluttershy smiled, "Oh Tex, don't put it past Pinkie to find a way," she said as she turned to Angel. He looked to her and nodded and turned to Bucky, "Nah, as obvious as that may seem I prefer actual Ice Cream," he says with a nod to his furry friend.

Fluttershy shuffles a hoof, "G..Go on ahead of me Tex," she says with a soft smile, "I..I haven't fully decided what I want," she said, looking at the menu still deciding

Tex Critter giggled when Fluttershy mentioned Pinkie Pie.

"Well Miss Fluttershy, I did hear tell how Pinkie Pie could bake purta near anythin', so maybe thar's hope fer ol' Bucky yet!" the unicorn stallion chuckled.

"Ponies do not bake wood, genius!" Bucky chittered back, "they use wood to bake WITH!  See what I have to put up with, Angel?  Sometimes, ponies are not so bright."

"That was a joke, Bucky!  Lightin' up an' don't be such a tense little critter," Tex said as he started to place his order, "reckon I'll have two of them fancy glazed donuts, a glass of milk an' a cherry smoothie fer mah furry friend over thar."

"What do you know?  He remembered my favorite drink!" Bucky chittered, dancing with joy.

"Have ya decided whatcha want yet, Miss Fluttershy?"

Archived