Quickshot "Stich" Scion [Ready]

CrazyScion

I'm looking to get some feedback

Name: Quickshot Scion AKA Stich

Species: Changling

Apperence: ChanglingStichavatar_zpsad25864e.png?t=1407488206photo-10214.png?_r=1407470791

Eye color: Stich's eyes are green instead of the standard changeling blue. Quickshot has orange eyes with a slight green hue around the edge of the pupil.

Character color: Stich has dark grey platting covering most of his body with the exception of a dark green plate along his back. Quickshot has a simple well-kept grey/red coat

Mane/Tail/Other: Stich's main and tail are an unruly fading dark grey color. Quickshot has a thoroughly brushed copper/red colored main and tail.

Stich in both Changeling and Quickshot form Where's a grey trench coat along with a pair of grey shorts. He also where a strange looking watch on his wrist that looks worn down and has a cracked screen. Note: This item is very precious to him.

Physique: Stitch, like the rest of his, kind has both a horn and wings. His horn is the same dark grey as his plates and curves upward from his forehead, and his wings are a pale green color. Quickshot looks like a thin bet fit Stalion, and even has a bit of bulk in his shoulders.

Residence: He has a permanent home in Canterlot, but he moves around a lot for his work.

Occupation: Quickshot Scion is a private investigator. His specialty is obtaining very difficult pictures.

Cutie Mark: Stich has no cutie mark, but while disguised as Quick shot, has an image of a camera with a crack in the lens.

Unique Traits: Stich, unlike some of his other kind, doesn't just want love so he can survive. He wants the feeling it gives him in his heart, and will seek out that feeling from just about anyone. His loyalty to his friends would even compete with the Element of loyalty. Stich will sometimes talk to the strange broken watch on his wrist, he calls Dennis, and then hold it to his ear. On rare occasion Stich will swear he hears an answer, but even he is no longer sure if it is in his head.

History:

Stich spent his early years among Changelings, but not ever really enjoying the feel he got from his homeland. He ends up moving to the Equestria and settles in the capital of Canterlot. It was there that Stich met the Stallion that both changed his life for better and worse. This Stallion called himself Scion "Quickshot" Scion, though he pronounced "Quickshot" more like a title then a name. He had managed to somehow figure out Stich's disguise and even had a picture of his changeling form. Stich had honestly thought that encounter was it for him and even imagined how his banishment would go, but Scion didn't want to get him banished. No it was much worse than that. Scion instead black mails him, and basically tells him that a shape shifter was useful, and that he was now working for him. However, as bad as this seemed it wasn't so bad. Scion, for the next few years kept Stich at his house claiming to his friends and acquaintances that he was his long lost twin brother. Whenever he got a job he dragged Stich along with him to make use of his abilities. He would slowly teach Stich all he knew about how to be an investigator as well as throwing in his own disguise tricks he used, and some questionable moral advice. Honestly Stich would have ditched Scion a long time ago if given the chance, but he never did, because, despite how cruel Scion had seemed for blackmailing him, he felt something, no, fed on something from him he hadn't expected. Love. He didn't know why, but Scion overtime had started to emanate love towards him. The kind that's only ever reserved for close family, and it was amazing. Stich would have been content if things could have gone on like that forever, but life is just never that easy.

On the day of the great royal wedding that was being held in Canterlot castle. Quickshot and Scion had come to try to get some good private pictures of the bride and groom. However, that's when the element of Magic came and stopped the wedding in a huge upset. To make a long story short, The Changeling army invaded, Quickshot and Scion tried to escape via the sewers, but were captured, and then Stich trying to stop the other changelings was found out. By the time the magic blast was washing over the castle Stich was sure his life was over. He realized that even if he survived he could never go back to Canterlot or his old life. Feeling defeated he had resigned himself to his fate, but before the blast could take him Stich was tackled by Scion back into the sewers. As the blast washed over them they were both blasted along the walls and sent tumbling through the sewers. Stich upon realizing what happed was both happy and furious at Scion for saving him, but all his anger and happiness faded when he saw what Scion's stunt had done to him. Scion had never been a very tough pony, and the impacts along the wall and ground had broken several of his bones and cracked his skull. In his final moments Scion told Stich to take his name and identity. That he deserved to have a life beyond being a changeling outcast. On that day Scion gave Stich his broken watch "Dennis" locked on the time of his death. Stich now lives as Quickshot Scion, and goes around doing the work of his predecessor and trying live a happy life as a free pony.

Character Personality: Quickshot "Stich" Scion is an outgoing, energetic, and very inquisitive Stallion/Changeling. He likes to try to give advice when he thinks people need it and will always try to comfort people that are hurt. He will try to keep a cool front, but he can be very lame at times, seeming a bit out of touch moral wise, arrogant, and a bit clingy to people he likes. He will also on occasion start hitting on mares when he is in a really good mood. Stich's mood is another inconsistancy that has been known to change more quickly then they should, not unlike mood swings, but unlike mood swings it's more random as to what mood he will land on. Stich wants to make friends, but also needs to keep distance from them or risk blowing his cover. This will often put Stich at ends with his feelings, and can stress him out greatly when a good friends wants to get closer to him.

Character Summary: This is a changeling PI with a few quirks, a semi-sad past, and a curiosity that puts him into a lot of risky situations. Stich will try to stitch together any clues you give him, and do his best to try to figure you out. When not on the job he will try to seek out interesting events to try to find out more about them, and unravel any mysteries he may encounter. Thanks to being a changeling he is very diverse in his abilities, and often uses this to his advantage. Things like using magic to pick a lock or flying when he needs to climb as well as combinding his abilities in more dire situations. A disatvantage Stich has, due to needing love and positive feeling to survive, is that he often ends ups starving himself on long journeys from a lack of contact with ponies and becomes weakened by famine. It's during these times that he becomes very desperate to find a companion, and will often latch on to the first person to give him any positive feelings.

Wow, cool app. I have two tips that might be able to help you get this in.

I suggest that you extend the Char summary.

And the other thing i could suggest is that you make the Summary and the personality the same section.

Thats all i can suggest, best of luck getting this in :)

DISCLAIMER: Should have been said at the top, but i am NO RPH, just giving friendly user to user advice :)

Alright I combined the personality and summary. I think I shall switch this to ready if there aren't any other prevalent issues. Realized I have no idea how to edit the title. Figured it out.

Hi there!

I'll gladly evaluate your app!

As always, RDD has given great advice!

I've looked it over, all of the required fields are filled, and it's very well written.

As far as I can see, this app looks GREAT! Recommending it for further Senior RPH analysis!

:D:D:D

No, I based my ponysona loosely on Austin Powers, a very G-rated version of Austin Powers, Mojo the Pony of Peace is more of a English-style 'hippie', free spirit sort of stallion.

:D:D:D

Archived