The Teen Titans ((FULL))

SymphonicFire

Posting order:

• Symphonic Fire
  • SmartBrony
  • StormChaser1991
  • CrazyScion
  • RainbowDaringDash

My original plan is for the alien to crash onto earth and start destroying Jump City. I think Storm knows how it goes so no need to worry if you guys get lost.

Everyone can post once before we start the posting order

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire was riding her motorbike through Jump City. She had just moved from Gotham when she disbanded with Captain Surge and went solo...

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I like the posting order, but I may be a little slow to post. Between work, sleep, and life, I'm pretty busy the next couple of days.))

Ice-cream walked down the street with a grin on his face. Things hadn't really worked out for him in the last city. Despite the good he'd done, he was still branded a freak, and a monster. But that didn't bother him, it was their loss! This was a new city, with new problems and new people. But man, what he wouldn't give to be renowned like that Captain Surge from Gotham. Maybe he'd go team up with him if things didn't work out here. He took on apprentices, right? No, wait, bad idea. There'd be no way for him to shine with someone like that.

Ice-cream walked into a nearby alley and stretched himself up onto a roof to get a good view of his surroundings. Surely something had to be going down that he could help with. Something, anything!

((i am not the best at at details but i will try))

In the depths of space there was a massive spaceship flying our tale starts inside here. Inside we find some lizard type aliens and in the back, is where we are heading near the prison cells. "What do we do if she escapes" asked one to the other "we pray" response the other. In the background of there is a sound of someone hitting metal and the guards can see it slowly, bending after a while of that she broke out. Their was a swin of guards waiting after fighting them all of and defending, them she was leaving the room when a door to the outer space was open. She got sucked outside her hands was locked down so she couldn't move them. she was fall thorough space and falling to a planet when she got into the planet's atmosphere she got covered by a yellow smoke.

[[sorry had to add a small thing]]

after a hour or so falling she finally hit the ground and made a small crater with her in the central

Jake was just trying to enjoy a nice peaceful day. He sat outside of a pizzeria at a small table, intently reading a menu. He had recently moved to Jump City from Metropolis due to some small problems he was having with the local hero. The problem being the local hero didn't like him, and when Superman doesn't like you, you get the frick out of there. He kind of thought it was a dumb reason though. Sure he may have permanently blinded a couple robbers, by shoving a flash bang in their face, and maybe the explosion caused some "mild" brain damage, but hey. Those guys had murdered three people in cold blood just to get away from the police. They deserved what they got, and no one lifted a finger to stop him from beating some sense into them as they were "wailing" in pain on the ground. So, now he is in a new city with a fresh slate. He's going to need to work hard to build his reputation again, but at least there aren't any big name heroes here to nag him.

Jake sets down his menu as a server wonders over to his table to take his order, but before she arrives, he hear a motorcycle and spots a strange looking girl as she drives by. She was wearing a black suit with neon lights on it. He scoffs at the site, then looks at his waitress, "Can you believe that?" he says with a chuckle, "Heroes in this city have no sense of style. Heh. Anyway I'll take a meat lover with extra peperoni and a side of ranch dressing. Oh and a small coke with no ice." The waitress quickly jots down his order, and then says, "Thank you sir your order will be out in 15 minutes." She heads back into the restaurant and Jake continues his people watching until he caught view of another strange site. A man skinny looking man in a green suit running along the roof tops. He couldn't keep his laughter in, and stated cackling like a mad man.

The small watch on his wrist suddenly lights up. and the monotonous voice of a young kid spoke. "Jake. What are you laughing at? You sound like you should be in an insane asylum."

Jake forces himself to calm down a bit and tries to answer Dennis’ question, "I'm sorry Dennis, but that man up there looks so ridiculous." He points out the man in green, and then yells out to him, "Hey Mr. Green. Where you trying to copy green lantern, but get the colors wrong! Hahahahahhah!"

"Jake what are you doing?!" Dennis says angrily.

"Oh I'm just giving the local hero a hard time. Besides." He whispers the nest part, "I want to see what this hero’s morals are like. So, let’s see how he handles some friendly banter." He glances up at the green man and notices something strange. "Is that a yellow cloud in the sky or is the sun just being wird?" He chose to ignore it and instead focused his attention on the man in green.

(As sky is currently not with the team, im adding in a few people. They all disapear when we are out on asignment, its only when sky is solo that these guys show up)

Sky was currently enroute to Jump city. His next objective was there, Brown quin, he had run from starling in a attempt to get Sky, or as he was more well known the Hood, the arrow or the vigilante, whichever he was called these days, off his trail. Sky was not going to let that happen. "Dig, drop the ramp of the plane. Im jumping" Sky would call as he walked over to a crate. Sky would open it. Inside was his bow and quiver, which had all types of arrows. Sky would then take them out and place them aside. Underneath all that was his outfit. Sky would sigh as he put it on. After a minute sky would put on his quiver, strapping it so that it was on his back. Sky would reach down and grab his bow before walking to the wall of the plane. Right their in front of him was a parachute.

Sky would grab the parachute off the wall and put it on his back. "Here goes nothign" Sky would say as the cargo ramp lowered. "THIS IS ONE OF THE THINGS IN LIFE WORTH LIVING FOR, SEE YA LATER" Sky would yell back to dig as he ran down the cargo ramp, and as he reached the bottom he jumped straight off the plane.

((Nice! Btw the aliens are called Gordanians and the leader is Lord Trogaar))

Fire heard a big crash so she quickly spun around and headed to the noise. She soon saw the huge crater and an...alien?

Ice-cream's attention was pulled away from surveillance by someone laughing at him from below.

"Hey Mr. Green. Where you trying to copy green lantern, but get the colors wrong!Hahahahahhah!"

He didn't get it. He got that it was a joke about his suit, but it wasn't very good. What's more, the guy seemed to be talking to his watch.

"Sorry, I didn't realize they let people out of the psych ward early today!" He yelled back. He hardly had enough time to smirk at his own joke though before there was an explosion behind him, which quite frankly scared the begeebers out of him. He whirled around to see smoke billowing up from a street a few blocks away.

'Finally! Some action!' Ice-cream thought, as he began leaping across the rooftops towards the smoke.

Starwind could bearly see with all the smoke 'i believe i ask but i don't know if this is a hostile planet or not only one way to find out' thought Starwind as she was standing back up after regaining her balance for the center of gravity. Starwind found her way out of the smoke triping a few times after she got out she looked around and saw a bunch of tall pillars, and creatures who she guess was this planets hosts, she looked for the closes one and walked towards it speaking in her navel Tongue "los hi paalus uv. tinvaak nu!" said Starwind ready to fight if you say the wrong thing rising her trapped hands in there full hands handcuffs. You can't even see her hands inside of it.

Jake was amazed that the man in green could actually hear him talking to Dennis from so far away, but then he had been holding the watch to his face again. That was a really bad habit that he needed to break. It's not much of a secret identity if people could identify you by your talking watch. He was about to reply to the comment when he was cut off by the sound of a sudden loud impact. His table shook and a pillar of smoke rising could be seen rising in the distance. "Oh come on!" he yelled, and then mumbled, "I really wanted that pizza." Sighing, Jake threw down a ten dollar tip for the waitress and dashed off down the alley towards the crash site.

After getting deep into the alley, he stopped and took off his backpack. He holds his watch to the pack and a clicking sound is heard. The backing of the backpack suddenly peals itself off, revealing a grey mask along with grey clothes and shoes. He quickly started to change into his outfit while packing his street clothes away. After finishing he takes the backpack and stashes it behind a dumpster before taking off out the other end of the alley. "Man that almost took fifteen seconds. I'm out of practice." Neutral berates himself as he ran towards the crash site.

When Neutral reached the crash site, he was surprised when he sat what looked like a little girl stumbling out of the pillar of smoke. However, she had two large full hands handcuffs on and was not looking too friendly. He stared at her as the other local heroes arrived on the scene, including Mr. Green. The girl suddenly spoke in a foreign tongue when she spotted them standing around, "los hi paalus uv. tinvaak nu!" she said.

Neutral had no idea what she meant, and he doubted that Dennis had the language she was speaking on record. "Well I guess I can always hope she has a translator." he thought to himself as he takes a few steps towards the girl. He holds his hands in the air in a defensive stance so as not to scare her, then speaks in a deep monotonous voice, "Excuse me young lady, but you seem to have experienced a serious crash. Can you tell us who you are and if you are in need of assistance?”

Sky was enjoying the fall, he still hadnt opened the chute. "WHOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS CRAZY" Sky would yell before he saw the crash. "But so is that" Sky would say. He knew that none of these were his problem, he was already chasing someone though this seemed worse. "Time to see what happened" He would say before pulling the cord on his chute. Sky would glid to a building nearby, one that over looked the whole site.

((Are you going to do what StarFire did to Robin? We need to figure out a way for you to learn English XDD))

Fire parked her bike and flew over to the alien and the guy in a coat. "What's going on here?" Fire said as she came closer to the alien

As more of you guys show up she walks away some with her guard rise "gaav reinforcements los hi, pruzah zu'u vis kuz pah do hi nau .. . aalkos"said Starwind backing up so you can't sneak attack her

((as you can see some words you can read clearly or words your person can understand so in this case its reinforcements there might be others i don't know but if there are it will apply to all of them, so so you to know she can understand you guys talking but your characters don't know that))

Neutral noticed that the girl started backing away from him as she again spoke in her alien tongue, "gaav reinforcements los hi, pruzah zu'u vis kuz pah do hi nau .. . aalkos."

Neutral again wasn't able to understand most of what the girl said, but he perked up at the sound reinforcements. "I see." he thought to himself, "She's just scared. This is probably a really bad idea, but I need to calm her down." Neutral took a tentative step towards the girl and then crouched down to her height, slowly lowering himself to one knee. He slides up his mask to reveal his face to her. His expression was gentle, but stern and he spoke in a soft voice, "Please. I don't know if you can understand what I say, but maybe you can understand how I feel." Jake holds his hand out to the girl, beckoning her to take it, "Let me help you." He gestures with his other hand to the assembling heroes, "I promise no one is going to hurt you." He then held both hands out to her, "Please trust me."

Neutral kept his face calm and his features relaxed, but deep in his mind, he was very nervous about the situation. The girl had unknown abilities and motives, and he pretty much just had offered her an easy opportunity to take him out. She could easily be an escaped convict that destroyed planets and raised nations for all he knew, but then he couldn’t bring himself to believe that. She looked so young, and although he had some grey morals. He knew he wasn't going to be able to hurt a little girl and feel any kind of good about himself for it. In truth, he had a bit of a soft spot for children. He was also his most violent when someone hurts them. “Please kid. Don’t make this into a really bad day.” was all he could think of as he watched her make up her mind.

Sky would just watch the whole scene from above. "Well, this is interesting....though i have more important problems to deal with" Sky would say, but he was going to wait a bit longer.

"Since you know english, I'm going to ask who are you?" Fire said to the guy. She looked back at the alien and saw that she had handcuffs on so she reached into her belt and took out a lock picker from it.

As Ice-cream watched the scene below, it appeared as though the alien was becoming ready to defend itself. The gray guy, in an act of trust, took off his mask. Ice-cream flipped out. It was the same guy that had yelled at him a few moments earlier.

"YOU!?" Ice-cream screamed from his rooftop, "And you were making fun of my costume!?"

((Episode 62 plot coming up i will be making changes to it))

As this is going on the guards reported they lost lost the Princess/prize "we are sorry we lost her" said one, "please don't hurt us we will do better" said the other, "do we know where she landed" asked Lord Trogaar one of them walked forward "yes she landed on Planet 5,606 a Planet call Earth" he said "send out a beacon to this earth to inform them to give them a chance" said Lord Trogaar

Archived