The Teen Titans ((FULL))

SymphonicFire

Jake was trying to focus on the young alien girl when he suddenly heard the demanding voice of a women off to his side, "Since you know English, I'm going to ask who are you?"

Neutral wasn’t happy to be interrupted by the biker girl. He remembered her driving down the street like, and now that he thought about it, she did have an authoritative air about her. It was as if she owned the city and we were just some side heroes cramping her style. So, now she suddenly decides she wants to contribute to the problem by picking the lock, and acting like his only importance was the fact he could speak English. Jake was sure that he had this girl figured to be a busy self-centered control freak, and did not at all feel this way out of jealousy, because he didn’t think to try using one of his lock picks to free the girl, and maybe have better earned her trust and warm feelings and...

Jake snapped himself out of his mental rant, and decided to respond to the biker girl in his monotonous deep tone from earlier, “You know I could ask you the same question, but you may call me Mr. Neutral."

He then turned his attention back to the little girl and spoke in his gentle voice again, "But you can call me Jake." he could see that the young girl seemed confused by what the biker girl was doing to her restraints, but she wasn’t resisting her help, which was a good sign. As the biker girl worked she went into another rant in her alien language. "waan hi lorot zu'u los sahlo hin tozein zu'u los Kulaas Starwind, ahrk dii bormah Los ulokuun zu'u los rinik mul"

"Starwind" Jake thought. He was again only able to pick up one word from the long rant, but he figured it was important. "Is that a name or a type of energy? It would be nice if she could speak English." he thought.

Before he could muse more about the strange word. He was interrupted by a loud yell from above him. "YOU!? And you were making fun of my costume!?" Jake turned his head to look up at the nearby building and saw Mr. Green.

"Oh my god. Why do I have to deal with this crap right now." He thought to himself. He then yells back at him, again maintaining his deep monotonous voice, “I have far more style then someone in a green diving suit!” he retorted with, then herd the sound of a click from the girls. He turned his full attention on the alien girl, unsure what she would do with her new found freedom.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Neutral, I'm Discharge" Fire said looking back at the alien and used the lock picker to pick the lock on her handcuffs. She thought she heard her name was Starwind until she heard a yell from the roof. "The Living Slime, i've heard about you" Fire smiled looking up

a giant cross fell from the sky landing on the small island near the city after a bit a giant hologram appear above it. And Lord Trogaar appear "creatures of the planet name earth, a Dovahkiin Princess has landed somewhere near here, I suggest you give her here, we will be coming looking for her" as he said that a couple drop pods came from the sky letting out 5 Gordanian each as they left the pods they start to look around for her. Destroying things looking for her "if you don't interfere with our search we will find her and leave with minimum damage, But if anyone interfere we will wipe this place of the planet" said Lord Trogaar after which the hologram disappear but the teams keep making there way thorough the city looking and destroying stuff.

"Neutral, I'm Discharge" she responded. "Well that's an ominous name." he thought to himself. Discharge then turned her attention above her to the man in green,, "The Living Slime, I've heard about you." she responded with a smile on her face.

The Living Slime seemed confused and answered, "Really?! You have?! How about that, Mr. I'm-too-cool-for-emotion. People already know my name!" he taunted at Grey.

"Buddy. It is for the best that you don't know who I Am." he calmly replied, but before he could elaborate another massive crash responded in the distance. "Seriously? Another one," he thought to himself until he saw the massive hologram open in the sky. At the site of this, the young alien girl, that he is assuming was called Starwind, suddenly ignored everyone and bolted away from the cross screaming "draaf draaf draaf" Grey tried to reach out to stop her, but she was moving way to fast for him to get a hold of her.

He looked back at the hologram and saw a large green alien looking over the city. The big alien spoke in a cold and authoritative voice, "Creatures of the planet name earth, a Dovahkiin Princess has landed somewhere near here, I suggest you give her here, we will be coming looking for her" as he spoke these words. A couple pods dropped from the sky, each letting out five sets of smaller looking aliens each. As the aliens left the pods they began searching the city for the girl and wrecking anything in their path "If you don't interfere with are search we will find her and leave with minimum damage, but if anyone interfere we will wipe this place off the planet" The large green alien spoke this final warning. after which the hologram disappear, but the two small teams of aliens kept making their way through the city.

The situation had suddenly gotten much worse. Having gone from dealing with one crash landed alien, to a full invasion force wrecking the city to find her and threatening to destroy it if they interfered. He needed answers, and unfortunately the only source of information he had just ran off screaming. He looked around at the people with him, and took a very deep breath, then spoke in his normal voice, "Look I don't know much about you guys, but I'm going to go after Starwind or the Dova Princess. I honestly don't know if I can trust her, but I do know I at least like her more then the guys wrecking my city. I know we aren't exactly acquainted, and some of us don't like each other." He looks up at Slime as he said this, "but I can't find her alone, and I don't think I can fight all these aliens if I do end up taking her side. So, what I'm trying to say is. Will you please help me?"

"Gordanians" Fire scowled. She knew about them and now it made sense why Starwind was here with them

"I will, but the Gordanians must not know we are interfering" Fire said looking at the direction Starwind went. "First we need to find her, then we need to get to the mothership up there"

Ice-cream nodded to Neutral. After all, there was more at stake here than how they felt about each other. "I'll see if I can keep those aliens away from you guys while you search for that alien girl." he said. Then, Ice-cream did what he did best, he transformed. It wasn't a perfect copy of the girl, but it was good enough to fool most people at a distance. Then, it''l all be a big game of hide-and-seek with those strange lizard guys, which shouldn't be too hard when you're a shapeshifting superhero. "Just, try and be quick about it, okay Mr. Gray?" Ice-cream said in a friendly tone before running in the direction the hologram had been seen. He knew hiding would be far more exciting than seeking.

After Starwind got a good distance from them. She stop to catch her breath after a little bit she looked at all the building looking for a hiding place, it was at this time her belly growl making her realize it's been a long time since she last ate, after looking at all the nearby building she found Jump City theater. Starwind enter the building and the first thing she saw was the place where all the food and soda and with out a second thought she ran towards it and started to eat and drink everything she can when she couldn't get anymore food out of it she threw it aside. ((by the time you find her she might or might not have eaten everything but either way there will be a big pile of trash when you find her you can decide if she ate everything or not))

Sky drop near a group they looked to him "that's it this town is go to be destroy now" said one another one when onto a communicate and call the other group "someone is interfereing destroying the city". He said then he called the mother ship " Lord Trogaar someone is interfereing so you should charge the planet destroying gun". He said a couple minutes after that the mother ship appear with a giant plasma gun on the underside and it made some noise meaning it being charge.

"Gordanians" Discharge scowled. Neutral could practically feel the disdain in her voice, as she spoke the name of the aliens. "I will, but the Gordanians must not know we are interfering" she said looking at the direction Starwind ran off towards. "First we need to find her, then we need to get to the mothership up there" Neutral looked up at the mother ship as she mentioned it, and let out a long whistle at the site of how far it was.

Slime nodded as Dishchage explained her plan, "I'll see if I can keep those aliens away from you guys while you search for that alien girl. Just, try and be quick about it, okay Mr. Gray?" Slime spoke the last part in a friendly tone before running in the direction the hologram had been seen. "Maybe that guy isn't so bad." Neutral thought to himself.

“Alright Discharge. Let's go an.." before Neutral could finish his statement. The loud rumble made as the massive mothership flew over the city caused him to pause. It stopped with its front pointed at the city and red glow could be seen as what looked like a massive gun barrel began to charge up. What Neutral could only assume was a giant laser was now pointed at the city, and the only thing he could think to say was. "Buck me, then after taking a deep breath, he then spoke with a bit of trepidation in his voice, "For the sake of my sanity. I am going to assume that thing has a long charge time, but in the event I am wrong. We are going to need to move fast. In other words… Run very fast!" He screamed the last part, and the without even checking to make sure Discharge was paying attention. He immediately bolts in the direction he last saw Starwind run off to. Neutral was by no means a weak man, but he did admit that his speed was not the greatest. He had endurance for days, but that only did so much good when you ran at like 10 miles an hour. As he ran he held up his arm and spoke into the watch "Dennis can you hack the local security cameras and use them to find Starwind?"

"Of course I can. Just who do you think I am" Dennis responded in an almost eager tone. A static sound is heard as the holographic screen flashes on and starts cycling through several images from nearby cameras. It takes a minute, but it finally stopped on a theater camera where he could see the back of a young girl who seemed to be stealing candy. Neutral, in a confused tone, asked Dennis, "Dennis? Why am I watching a girl robbing a theater?"

Dennis responds in an annoyed tone, "Look closer. She's not stealing. She's eating. An inhuman amount I might add." It took Neutral a few moments of observation, but he soon saw what Dennis meant as he realized all the candy and snacks she had been grabbing was indeed disappearing down her throat, at a very alarming rate. This of course baffled Neutral as he question how a girl with such small stature could fit more cubic space inside her, then was physically available, but he decided that particular mystery was better left filed for a later date. He instead decided to report the good news to Discharge,”Hey Discharge I think we found her!" He yelled eagerly, taking the first break from his mad Dash to actually check to see if Discharge was following him.

(I leave it to Fire to descide if Discharge ran after Neutral or not. If you use your bike to ride past him. You have my permission to puppet him on the bike or have him say. "She's in the movie theater on second." Whatever works to allow your post to keep going.)

"Alright! Be careful Slime!"Fire smiled before hearing Neutral say "For the sake of my sanity. I am going to assume that thing has a long charge time, but in the event I am wrong. We are going to need to move fast. In other words… Run very fast!"

"Calm down! For a weapon of that size and of that power, it would give us enough time to look for Star" Fire said flying after him. She heard Neutral talking to...something so she asked "Who's Dennis?". She had mixed feelings about teaming up with Slime and Neutral, especially when she had just started going solo, but she felt that it would help the city in a time like this.

"I have a sonic analyser in my PDA. If she's around, i'll hear her" Fire said as she tapped on the PDA on her wrist.

”Hey Discharge I think we found her!"

"And i can hear her heart beat. We need to approach with caution, she would still be scared from the attack" Fire said walking forward. "We don't want to alarm her..."

Ice-cream was enjoying running from the aliens. They'd chase him into an alley, but by the time they got there he'd have changed into a bag of garbage, or a dumpster, or something like that, and they'd keep rushing through. But then, a group that was chasing him suddenly stopped and fled, as a giant ship loomed over the city. 'Okay. That can't be good.' Ice-cream thought to himself. If he had a way to contact the others, he probably would have, but they probably saw the ship too, so there was only one thing left to do now. Investigate! Grabbing the tops of two lampposts, Ice-cream used his body like a slingshot to propel himself at the spaceship. It was a ways away, but Ice-cream was confident he could make the shot. With a '3, 2, 1' he launched himself into the air, all the while yelling "whooo hoooooooo!!!!!!", a green streak across the sky.

((Sorry this took awile. I hadn't been feeling well, but I am better today.))

As Neutral had turned to happily declare his findings about Starwind to Discharge. He was baffled to see Discharge flying alongside him, and not on a motorcycle. "Awww. I thought that she was another human like Me." he thought disappointedly to himself. He also took notice of another important detail. She was talking to him, "...heart beat. We need to approach with caution, she would still be scared from the attack" she said walking forward. "We don't want to alarm her..."

Neutral realized that he had a talent for tuning things out, especially when he got into arguments with Dennis, and unfortunately he had managed to tune out Discharge while he had been arguing. It is common knowledge that ignoring someone is a good way to get on their bad side. Luckily she didn’t seem to realize that he hadn’t been listening. So, using his neutral voice, he decided to just nod his head and say, "Sounds good, but I'll take the lead when we find her." He figured the answer was simple enough that there would be no reason to suspect he hadn't been listening. He also slowed his pace to match hers, although he was very uncomfortable doing so. He still wasn’t sure how long they had before the big gun fired and it stressed him to have to move so slowly. However, he knew that if she had slowed down, then that meant she believed they had time. So, if he was going to keep up the illusion of listening. He would have to endure the slow pace to show he trusted her.

He totally was not going to let her think he was a thick headed idiot. On the plus side, he had wanted a second chance to try to befriend Starwind, Especially after being shown up by Discharge earlier that day. He still didn't know what Discharge had brought up, but hoped that it wasn't anything important that he needed to make note of.

"whooo hoooooooo!!!!!!", Neutral’s thoughts were ended as he herd what he believed to be someone yelling in the distance. He caught a glimpse of a green streak going across the sky, but couldn’t make out what it was. “This town just keeps getting weirder and weirder.” He whispered to himself. However he decided to push this detail aside, and review it later. He needed to focus on getting to the theater, and not pondering the mysteries of the world.

As they headed towards the theater, Neutral turned his attention back to Discharge. He really didn’t know much about her, and that was partially his fault, but he decided that he could take the opportunity to try and ask her a few questions. Trying to sound casual, a great feat if you speak in monotone, he asked, “Who are you? I mean I’m very new to the city, so I really haven’t had time to acquaint myself with the local heroes.”

Sky would pull out a arrow of his quiver, and fired it at the alien who had called for backup. As the arrow hit its ches, sky would grin. "Bye" He would say before the arrow exploded. Sky owuld the quickly pull out three more arrows and fired them at the others. These were electric ones.

(Soz for the c rap post)

Part of Fire didn't want to tell Neutral, since she didn't really trust him. But if she was going to team up with him, he would at least know something.

"I'm Discharge. I have spent most of my life training with Batman and Captain Surge ever since I got my powers from...never mind. All I know is that I'm the only heroine here, apart from Slime which I thought lived in Metrocity but I guess I was wrong. I'll tell you more when I know you better" Fire smiled as she crept into the theater.

"We should find Star and bring her up to the mothership where we will rendezvous with Slime. He should be taking out as many guards at the hangar"

Ice-cream hit the hull of the ship with a 'THWANG!' It looked as if Jump City had sneezed a booger onto the alien craft. As Ice-cream regained his form, he grabbed onto a pole nearby so as not to slip off. Locating a nearby access port, he attempted to open it, but he neither knew the code nor was strong enough to force it open. However, he was certainly flexible enough to slip between the cracks. Just beyond that door was an airlock, which was sealed so tightly nothing could slip through there. Thankfully though, he wouldn't have to slip through since the door had an opening mechanism on this side, and with a simple pull of a lever, he was in.

"Alright, stealth time!" Ice-cream said, pulling his suit up to represent a ninja mask. As he crept through the halls, he couldn't help but sing to himself. "Do do do do Do do do do Do do do do Do do do do. Dododo Dododo DO DO." As he finished he opened some random door that looked important, and it opened right into a large room full of aliens. "Do do?" He ended, on a high note.

((Think James Bond music for the Do dos. ;) ))

Archived