The Teen Titans ((FULL))

SymphonicFire

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starwind has just finish eating all the food in the theater, when she got up and found what she thought was a bathroom ((it was really a bathroom if se went in the right one is a different story)) after she finish she walked around the theater like a kid lost in a mall looking for its mother at certain points she would stop to look a the pic of the movies, and depending on what it look like she did different things ((i am going to use real movies here)) the first one was http://1.bp.blogspot...ie--Frontal.jpg a movie called scary movie, she had no real reaction to this one, the second one http://ia.media-imdb...1_SX214_AL_.jpg was called Wreck it ralph after she look at it, she started laughing after she laugh for a bit she move to the next http://img2.wikia.no...w_ii_poster.jpg Was call Saw 2 After she saw this one she started to cry because she's scare of it and she ran away terrific of the pic and she ran into a counar of the room and just sat there crying. After crying for a bit in the conor she saw one more that made her smile she walk up to it, it was so pretty and colorful it was http://www.roundstab...ovie_poster.jpg Equestria girls. she doesn't know why but she feels alot happier looking at it.

((you can find her at any of these spots but sometime after she finish in the bathroom))

the Gordanian was talking about stuff when the door suddenly opened they all turn to look, and they all saw a tiny green creature then one of the higher up said "don't let it get away" after he did all the Gordanian jump at the creature trying to catch it

"I'm Discharge. I have spent most of my life training with Batman and Captain Surge ever since I got my powers from...never mind. All I know is that I'm the only heroine here, apart from Slime which I thought lived in Metrocity but I guess I was wrong. I'll tell you more when I know you better" She smiled as she crept into the theater. "So she received training from Captain Surge and BATMAN!" It's times like these that neutral is glad his mask covers his full face, because Discharge would have seen Neutrals eyes practically pop out of his head at the mention of that name. "I wonder if I can.." Neutral was again cut off from his rant as Discharge continued talking, "We should find Star and bring her up to the mothership where we will rendezvous with Slime. He should be taking out as many guards at the hangar." "Wait slime is already on the ship?" Neutral said with a hint of surprise in his voice, "How and when did he get way up ther..." he suddenly paused as he had flash back to the sight of the green streek played across his mind. Neutral stood there dead still for a few moments, then calmly spoke in his monotone again, "Nevermind. Let's just see if we can find Starwind." He immediately continued as if he hadn’t said anything, but if Discharge was listening carefully she would over hear him whispering, "What if he missed?"

As Neutral rounded a corner he suddenly stopped and darted back behind the wall, "Hey I found her." He said in a hushed voice. He peeked around the corner and saw the girl looking at movie posters, and took note of her interesting reactions. He held up a hand to stop Neutral, as he wanted to see what the young girl thought of the movies. Maybe even get some useful insight as to what kinds of things she liked.

The first poster was for Scary Movie Neutral remembered it being a ridiculous comedy that was a parody of horror movies. She didn't show much interest in it though, and moved on to the next one. The next poster was of Wreck it Ralph it was a children’s movie he recalled, but he never saw it so he wasn't sure how to feel about it. However, it seemed Starwind liked it well enough as she started laughing hysterically, then after a few moments, seemingly to get the laughter out of her system, she move to the next one. The next post she looked at was for Saw 2. Neutral remembered that movie well, especially the scene with the needle pit, to which he involuntarily shivered at the thought of. It seemed that she shared his aversion to the movie as she started to cry and run in terror at the sight of it. Neutral couldn't help, but feel sympathy for her, but he also thought, deep in the back of his mind, "That was really adorable."

Neutral wanted to immediately rush to Starwind's side to comfort her, but he knew better then to just stroll up to an alien girl with unknown powers and abilities, and try hugging her. No matter how strongly his cute aggression willed him to do so. He instead decided, as much as it would irk him to give more good points to Discharge, to play it safe and asked her to go first. Still speaking in a hushed voice he said, "Discharge. I think you should go first. She was really frightened by that poster, and I don't think she wants to see a guy in a mask walk up right now. I'm not saying to do it alone, but I think I should give you guys a moment before I make my appearance. OK?"

((Okay RDD))

"She will be fine! Look, she's already cheered up by Equestria girls" Fire said as remembered something. "I will try to program a translation tag, but we should approach her so she knows we are friendly"

Fire walked slowly to Starwind and smiled at her. "Don't be afraid! We are here to help"

Ice-cream barely had a moment to react before he was dog piled by dozens of Gordanians. For most, this would be a major problem, but for Ice-cream it was no more than a mild inconvenience. He slipped out from under the Gordanians and sprang to his feet. This seemed like another great opportunity for some fun! Ice-cream began dodging the Gordanians, making them hit each other, the walls, or fall out of the ship through the open hanger doors, all the while laughing at them to fuel their rage and stupidity.

Starwind have looked at that picture enough and turn around to look around some more when she heard a voice. "Don't be afraid! We are here to help" said the voice, Starwind turned to look and there was Fire walking slowly towards her, Starwind still a bit shaken up from what has been happening to her she has taken a defense pose. She hover in the air but her hair is still touching the ground and she cover her hands in her water bubbles.she looked mad at fire but has fear in her eyes and it could still be seen because she doesn't really want to fight but she will if she has to, "what dreh hi laan nol zey" she said then after thinking for a couple seconds before you could react 'wait they don't understand my language' she repeated "what do you want from me" you heard it has some foreigner would say it

((if you get what i mean))

((Yea. It would be good not to be over powered since a hero usually has one element that he or she can use with other varieties or powers eg. Martian namhunter with telekinesis, shape shifting, density shifting etc. but will never have something like fire breathing))

Discharge didn't seem interested in Neutral's proposal, and even countered it by pointing out that Starwind's mood had changed, "She will be fine! Look, she's already cheered up by Equestria girls" hearing this bit of info, Neutral peeked out at Starwind and saw, to his amazement, that she had cheered up considerably. "That is an understandable reaction." He thought, "After all that was a very feel good movie. Though he may withhold the fact he was a Brony." As he was making this observation, Discharge began fiddling with her tablet sleeve, "I will try to program a translation tag, but we should approach her so she knows we are friendly"

"Wait what?" was all Neutral could manage before he watched as Discharge slowly walked up to Starwind and smiling at her. "Don't be afraid! We are here to help" It wasn't that he plan of action was any different then his, but he really thought that someone trained by batman would take a more cautious approach, not a reckless display of kindness.

Starwind had still been looking at the Equestral girls poster when she seemed to take notice of Discharge's statement, and turned to face her as she approached. Apparently she didn't recognize the girl that had freed her arm locks as she quickly took a defensive stance, then began to hover in the air. "That kid has very long hair" he mused to himself, as it was still touching the ground even after she had floated a foot off the ground. He didn't have much time to muse about this as her hands were suddenly engulfed in spheres of water. "Well that's an interesting power." He thought to himself, "I never really liked dealing with Hydromancer’s. They always mess with my gear and this outfit gets kind of heavy when it's water logged." he inwardly groaned at this thought. Starwind glared defiantly at Discharge, subtly threatening her with the small display of power. However, despite her intimidating display, she didn't cover up the fear she felt, as her expression was strained and her body seemed stiff even as she hovered. "Well things aren't all bad. I mean if the kid is scared of her, then perhaps a peaceful conversation would calm her down." he thought with a bit of hope.

"what dreh hi laan nol zey" she said in her alien language, "Ok all we need is the translator to, then a moment later spoke again, but in what sounded like a japanese accent, "What do you want from me?"

Neutral froze, then just stared after hearing her speak. It wasn't common knowledge, but Jake had always had a very sporadic emotion shifts. It was very easy to cause his feelings about something to change, and at that moment many different feeling ran through his mind: starting with the confusion he felt, do to her sudden understanding of English, then moving to amusement do to how adorable the accent sounded, but then going to bewilderment as he wondered how she had learned English in the first place, then anoyance as he realized she probably already knew it, and finally anger as he concluded that she had been screwing with them this entire time. All these different thoughts and feelings ran through his head in only a few seconds.

To say he felt frustrated from his new found conclusion would have been an understatement. Something inside Neutral snap as anger took over, he screamed as loud as he could from his position around the corner, "OH COME ON!" He stepped out from around the corner and began menacingly approaching both Discharge and Starwind. He spoke in a manic tone and speed that could rival Pinkie Pie, "Are you telling me could speak English this whole time?!" He waved his hands in the air as he says this, "I mean seriously you must not understand it very well, because since we met you we've been telling you over and over and over again that we are trying to help you, but noooooo! You don't seem to understand that bit of information. And you!" He points at Discharge, "You were supposed to be trained by Batman. BATMAN! The frikin super ninja of the night! Caution should be second nature to you, but you show no hint of caution by boldly walking up to an alien girl with unknown powers. I mean. Really?! And also, “He turns his attention back to Starwind, "Why are you such a chicken! I mean wven Scootaloo would be humbled by how much you are the chickeniest chicken that could ever cluck! You growl at everything that's bigger then you, but then panic and run at the first sign of real trouble. And you know what? YOU KNOW WHAT!" At this point he is within a few feet of both of them, "We! Are! The good guys!" he gestures to both Discharge and himself as he says this, "So can you please take a chill pill, because we are not going to hurt you! Unless! You! Make us! " He removes his blank mask and glares at Starwind with a smiling manic look on his face, and whispers “Understand?”

(Think of his rant as a channled Pinkamena episode. :mad: )

Fire immediately charged her hands with electricity as she saw Star taking a defense pose, but immediately powered down as she saw her not engaging. She heard Neutral yell about how she was trained by Batman yet she wasn't being cautious.

"Woah, just because I trained with him it doesn't mean I'm like him. I was only trained for a year until that Boy Wonder replaced me. I trust her and if she thinks she could protect herself with water from me, she is greatly mistaken" Fire said gritting her teeth and turning away from him.

"We don't want anything from you. We are just helping you, but you need to tell us why the Gordanians are after you"

Ice-cream finally took out the last Gordanian by making him slip on him. The Gordanian fell, banging his head on the floor and falling unconscious. Panting, Ice-cream got a better look at the hangar. There were many small ships, most likely fighters. There were also many advanced looking computer consoles that he had no idea what they did. Ice-cream decided to go sit down on the edge of the hangar bay and catch his breath. Looking down at the city, he began to wonder what had become of the others.

Starwind was letting her guard down and powering down then all of a sudden Neutral came towards them yelling and from the sounds of it angry, he surprise her and she accident shot a sphere of water but luckily it barely miss fire, and then Starwind started to tear up again for two reason one she almost hurt a friend she didn't want to and two she being yelled at and doesn't know why. she landed on the ground and just cryed again of what happen "fos koros, fahvos los rok yelling ahst zey, fos drey zu'u dreh folaas lig Yol wahl mok helt" she said crying

((ok fire is the translated for it this time "what is happening, why is he yelling at me, what did i do wrong please Fire make him stop"))

Archived