The Teen Titans ((FULL))

SymphonicFire

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neutral noticed that Discharge's hands had glowed with electricity in response to Starwind's own defensive actions, but immediately fizzled out. Whether or not the cause was because of Starwind’s sudden reluctance to fight or his yelling he was not sure of.

She didn't take what he said well either as she immediately responded in an somewhat indignant tone, "Woah, just because I trained with him it doesn't mean I'm like him. I was only trained for a year until that Boy Wonder replaced me. I trust her and if she thinks she could protect herself with water from me, she is greatly mistaken" she gritted her teeth and turned away from him, and returned her attention to Starwind. Neutral wanted to make a quip about how being cautious is not a Batman excusive skill, but she had already started talking before he could say anything.

"We don't want anything from you." She said, "We are just helping you, but you need to tell us why the Gordanians are after you."

"Whooosh!" Is all Neutral herd in response, as a ball of water suddenly flew past Discharge’s head and crashed into the wall with a loud smack, followed by the sound of plaster crashing to the ground from the sudden small, but noticeable hole in the wall.

While Discharge was talking, Starwind had apparently been nervously contemplating something, and whatever it had been had seemed to of warranted a warning shot past Dishcharge's face. Neutral had to admit that this response was very startling, and especially since that blast could have done some serious damage to Discharge or himself. Neutral’s response to this was quite swift in his mind, and that was to draw a stun gun from his coat and train it on Starwind. He didn’t fire immediately, but insteaf glared at Starwind as he waited for her next move. He was going to make a comment, and credit her for proving him wrong about the chicken comment. However, she seemed to immediately regret her decision to fire on them and begun to tear up.

Neutral wanted to believe her sudden change of heart was because of the very stern, deranged, look he was giving her, but she seemed more focused on Discharge’s wellbeing then on him. She landed on the ground with a small thump, and then started crying. Neutral thought she looked much like a guilty child who had just been caught red handed doing something very naughty, and now feared the punishment she was about to be dealt by her parents. It was an apt response, given he was on the verge of going into another rant about her behavior. He however held off as she began pleading to Discharge, and to Neutral's annoyance, in her alien language, "fos koros, fahvos los rok yelling ahst zey, fos drey zu'u dreh folaas lig Yol wahl mok helt" she said while still crying.

“I thought we just established that you could speak English.” He grumbled angrily, but he kept his gun up as he waited for Discharge’s responce.

(And I am back. Sorry this took so long. I sort of went on a mini vacation, but I am back now and don't expect any more vacations for a while.)

((ok just to give a little warning unlike you human and other members of her race, Starwind is a bit conducted to electricity since her power is water and she has more water in and about her then most later on she could tell you more about her race if you want))

Fire stepped to the side as the ball of water shot past her head. She saw Star starting to weep as Neutral pulled out his stun gun, "Stand down, it was an accident" Fire said as she walked to Star and knelt in front of her. "Hey, it's okay! Well protect you! I know it's an accident but you need to tell us why the Gordanians are after you" Fire smiled. "Neutral is just confused about things, he didn't mean to startle you"

She needed to quickly get Star to help them chase the Gordanians away so that the city would be out of harms way, but she needed to find a way to communicate with Star. She could speak english just now, but why didn't she keep speaking english? Another problem was that she didn't know how Slime was doing, he could already have been captured.

"We need to be nice to her. She is like a new girl at school, except she's new to our planet" Fire said to Neutral.

Ice-cream was rested, but was quickly becoming bored. Thankfully, something caught his eye. It appeared to be some sort of explosion down in the city. Ice-cream already knew all of the Gordanians had retreated to the ship, so what could be destroying the city like that down there? Oh. Well, at least he knew they'd found the girl. Maybe they could use some help! Grabbing onto a secure pipe, Ice-cream tied his legs around it to secure himself. Then, he threw his body out of the hangar door. It was a lot like bungee jumping, except he wasn't using a bungee, and he wasn't going to spring back up. Twisting in the air to control his speed and direction, he aimed for the destruction he'd seen, and hoped he wouldn't be too late.

Starwind hearding Fire calm her down was making her feel better she nodded to her, after a bit of thinking "pruzah dahrin los zu'u los zuk do uriif nust won." said starwind then after thinking a bit more "well the reason is i am more of a prize they won." she translation for them, she remains seated thorough this because she might have a hard time getting up without falling and she doesn't want to move and get hurt from this gun

Discharge responded immediately to the sight of Neutral’s stun gun, "Stand down, it was an accident." She said, then walked up to Star and knelt down in front of her. She started trying to calm her down. "Hey, it's okay! Well protect you! I know it's an accident but you need to tell us why the Gordanians are after you" She said with a smile, "Neutral is just confused about things, he didn't mean to startle you"

“Startle is a bit of an understatement” Neutral responded, with his gun still drawn.

"We need to be nice to her. She is like a new girl at school, except she's new to our planet" She said in a slightly frustrated tone.

“You do realize that could of cracked your skull right?” He asked in a flat tone, “It could have even snapped your neck if it hit just right. Sorry, but until we have a handle on this. I will be the one playing the cautious role.”

To Discharge’s credit Starwind was starting to calm down. She nodded to Discharge, then spoke in alien, "pruzah dahrin los zu'u los zuk do uriif nust won." then a moment later said in English, "Well the reason is I am more of a prize they won."

To Neutral’s credit, he didn’t get mad at her for using the alien language this time, and after she explained her situation, in English, he began to calm down. He took a deep breath, and then asked in a bit of a skeptical tone, “You’re saying that these aliens are wrecking the city, because they lost a prize they won? What makes you so valuable?” He glares at her for a moment, but then suddenly glances around the room as if looking for something. He looks at her again and scans her figure with his eyes, then asked in slightly nervous tone, “You’re not like this alien’s bride are you?”

Fire turned to Neutral and pushed his gun down with her finger. "Stand down, you're making me nervous" Fire said rolling her eyes as she offered a hand to Star. "She must be a councilor or a princess if she is a prize. Maybe to be used as a slave"

Fire knew that some planets must have queens and kings. If Star was a prize, she would definitely be part of the royal family on her planet. She could be wrong though, maybe she was a random girl chosen to be a slave to the Gordanians.

Ice-cream whizzed down through the sky, stretching farther and farther. As he got closer to the building, he began to slow down, but soon realized he had begun too late. "Uh oh." Ice-cream said, as he hit the roof of the building with a *SPLAT*

((Not much here. The story's still with you guys :) ))

Starwind becomes embarrassed and nods her head then says "yes hi los ney viilt zu'u los kulaas do gutlein ahrk dii bormah faal Jun, ahrk Zu'u los wah kos married wah mok, wah Drog Trogaar naal uth do dii bormah, jun wah dein drem nix un reyliik" then after a couple moments of silence thinking "yes you are both right i am the princess of the planet and my fathers the King, and I am to be married to him, to Lord Trogaar by orders of my father, the king to keep peace between our races" said starwind ashamed still sitting

(( http://www.nenofashion.com/skin-tight-women-clothes-for-you.html/skin-tight-women-clothes-photo its the one on the bottom the pink one instead of two different shards of pink its red and blank))

Discharge pushed Neutral’s gun down with her finger. "Stand down, you're making me nervous" she said rolling her eyes. Neutral didn’t want to stand down, but he let her push his gun down anyway since he didn't want to make things anymore tense. He however, kept it at the ready as Discharge offered a hand to Star. "She must be a councilor or a princess if she is a prize. Maybe to be used as a slave" she mused.

“Why does the idea of giving away a princess as a slave, not click in my mind. Oh right, because usually a princess isn’t a slave.” He said in an annoyed and sarcastic tone.

He notice Starwind seemed embarrassed by the questions as she nodded her head, then said "yes hi los ney viilt zu'u los kulaas do gutlein ahrk dii bormah faal Jun, ahrk Zu'u los wah kos married wah mok, wah Drog Trogaar naal uth do dii bormah, jun wah dein drem nix un reyliik" Neutral kind of stared at her with a twitching eye, then after a couple moments of silence, she started translating to English, "Yes you are both right I am the princess of the planet and my fathers the King, and I am to be married to him, to Lord Trogaar by orders of my father, the king to keep peace between our races" said Starwind with an ashamed expression.

Neutral took a deep breath, “But let me guess. You really don’t want to marry this guy, and are even willing to disobay the king to get out of this.” He paused for a moment, then put his stun gun away, and plopped down in front of Starwind. He stared into her big green eyes, then spoke in a clam, but stern voice “Look I won’t pretend to understand alien politics, but it is obvious that this guy is willing to start a war over you. As well as take out our city just to find you. The way I see it you have only a couple of options you can take to stop this. One. You give yourself up peacefully and leave with them.” He pauses, “Or Two.” His tone becomes darker, and he speaks in a menacing voice, “We curb stomp this mother buckers face in, and send his men and ship to depths of Tartarus!” His tone goes back to normal, “Which would you prefer?”

Archived