The Teen Titans ((FULL))

SymphonicFire

“Why does the idea of giving away a princess as a slave, not click in my mind. Oh right, because usually a princess isn’t a slave.” Neutral said in an annoyed and sarcastic tone.

"But they will make her one" Fire said narrowing her eyes as Neutral put away his gun and talked to Starwind. She just went solo and had no intention of forming a team, but she can't handle situations like these by herself so its a good idea to team up just this once.

"Well? You want to come with us?" Fire smiled, waving her hand to show it was still there to help her up

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It took a little effort, but Ice-cream was able to lift himself off the roof. Slipping down to a door, he was able to hear "Well? You want to come with us?"

Thinking now would be the perfect time for a funny prank, Ice-cream shaped his body to form a Batman-esque shadow when he hung in the doorway. There he would silently sit until somebody noticed him. That was how Batman did it, right?

Still sitting and with the embarrassed look on her face, Starwind nodded to his first question about married him then neutral paused and put away his gun which made starwind feel relieve ((i think i used that right not sure)) then he sit plopped down and looked straight into her eyes then he said ““Look I won’t pretend to understand alien politics, but it is obvious that this guy is willing to start a war over you. As well as take out our city just to find you. The way I see it you have only a couple of options you can take to stop this. One. You give yourself up peacefully and leave with them.” then he paused when he did she looked unhappy with the idea of giving herself up into him then he continue “Or Two.” His tone becomes darker, and he speaks in a menacing voice, when his voice change he scary her a little “We curb stomp this mother buckers face in, and send his men and ship to depths of Tartarus!” she liked that idea then his voice when back to normal and he asked “Which would you prefer?” as she thought about it Fire said "Well? You want to come with us?" "well zu'u dreh ni really med zaak aavlaas mok orin to zu'u los wuth ganog wah dreh nii, ful yea zu'u fen aav hi guys graal mok nuz vir dreh mu gaav wah ok veysun" she said then she notice some kind of figure by the door "wo los tol" she said as she saw the figure then she realize she needs to translate for the, so Starwind repeated it "well i don't really like the idea of marrying him so yea i will join you guys and who that" she repeated as she pointed to the figure

As Neutral finished saying his peace to Starwind, Discharge seeming to catch on to what he meant added with a smile, "Well? You want to come with us?" and then waved her hand at Starwind gesturing for her to take it.

"Well zu'u dreh ni really med zaak aavlaas mok orin to zu'u los wuth ganog wah dreh nii, ful yea zu'u fen aav hi guys graal mok nuz vir dreh mu gaav wah ok veysun" to Neutral’s annoyance Starwinds first response was spoken in her alien language again. He wasn’t sure, but it seemed as though something caught her attention as she said, "wo los tol , but Neutral didn’t know what she meant, and before he could remind her to speak English again, she seemed to remember the language barrier and reworded her previous statement, "well I don't really like the idea of marrying him so yea I will join you guys and who that?" as she spoke the last part, she pointed to a figure to the doorway where what Neutral could only assume was the ominous looming figure of Batman watching them. Neutral wouldn’t admit it to anyone, but he had nearly crapped himself when Superman had kicked him out of Metropolis. The only reason he had managed to keep his cool, was the fact he knew Superman was too good of a hero to hurt him. However, Batman is not afraid to bring the pain to stop criminals. So many different feelings began to course through Neutral’s mind. He was scared, envious, proud, ashamed, defensive, angry, defiant, helpless, and protective all in a matter of moments as he slid his mask back on and stood to face the Dark Knight.

He was afraid of Batman, because of what he knew he could do, he was envious of him for being so much more then he was, and yet proud of him for proving you didn’t need powers to be a great hero. He was ashamed of his own inadequacy, but defended himself as he knew he could be a better hero, he was angry that even Batman hadn’t seen the value in his way of thinking. He couldn’t believe they sent the Dark Knight to him. He wanted to fight, but thought again of Batman’s strength and how helpless he would be to stop him. He then thought of Starwind, and realized that he was probably there for her and not him. He didn’t really know Starwind, and her language barrier was a bit annoying, but he wanted to protect her. He would sooner dam alien politics to Tartarus, then let this young girls life be traded away for the sake of peace.

As Grey stood to face the figure he clenched his stun gun tightly under his coat then, forcing himself to speak in his monotone voice, said “We have this handled Dark Knight. There is no need for you here.” Grey was terrified, but he wouldn’t let him take her, and if he so much as made a move at her, then he would draw his gun in an instant and fire, in what he thought would be a vain hope, to help buy Starwind time to run.

(This stun gun shot is a prep action that you can declare him acting out, if Living Slime does something stupid like lung at them. Otherwise he probably won’t fire. Alot of inner monologe this time. Sorry if I didn't give much to react to.)

Fire stood with her hand still in front of Starwind, waiting to help her up. She suddenly saw a shadow that looked like Batman's, but she knew that it was fake. Spending time with Batman put good and bad memories in her head and they stayed there, like scars in her mind.

"Neutral, that's just Slime! Batman would never interfere with other people's missions, i learnt that the hard way. Come on out Slime, we need to stop the Gordanians from destroying jump city" Fire smiled as she put a hand on Neutral's shoulder.

Smiling, Ice-cream moved into the light, and in a deep voice, said "Come with me if you want to live, and probably blow some s :Dt (censorship) up in the process!"

((Sorry for the unbelievably short post. It's 3:00 A.M. here, I work in an hour, and it feels like I got an hour of sleep, sooooo.......))

Neutral had been tensely staring at the figure when he suddenly heard the voice of Discharge from behind him. "Neutral, that's just Slime! Batman would never interfere with other people's missions, I learnt that the hard way.” Come on out Slime, we need to stop the Gordanians from destroying jump city" “Slime?” was the only thought he had before he felt a hand gently rest on his shoulder. He flinched at the sudden touch, but when he looked over and saw the smile on Discharge’s face, he visibly relaxed and released a breath that he hadn’t realized he was holding.

Slime moved into the light, wearing a goofy grin and spoke in a deep voice, "Come with me if you want to live, and probably blow some s :Dt (censorship) up in the process!" he said.

Neutral looked at him for a long moment, showing no emotion, and rubbing the handle of his stun gun. As he did this, Starwind finally accepted Discharge’s hand and let herself be help to her feet. After the long pause he seemed to come to a conclusion, and took his hand off the gun. He then took several measured steps towards Slime, without any warning, he decked him in the face. He then spoke in a strained voice, “Don’t do that again.” He paused, “And yes. Let's go blow things up.” After saying this, he calmly offers a hand to Slime.

"Right! Let's go!" Fire said as she ran out of the theater. She pressed a button on her PDA as she looked behind her. "Neutral, my motorbike can take you up to the mothership. I see Star can fly and Slime can do his crazy things" she said as her bike came around the corner. "Come on, we don't have much time"

The punch didn't hurt Ice-cream too badly, though he definitely wasn't expecting it. The blow just kind of rippled through his body, lessening the effects. That just made Ice-cream's grin wider. With Discharge's decision that it was time to get to the ship, and Neutral's offered hand, Ice-cream had a brilliant idea. Grabbing Neutral's hand, he jokingly said "Hang onto yourself" before recoiling his body, pulling Neutral along with him. It wouldn't take too long for them to reach the hangar that Ice-cream had left himself tethered to, where they would land safe and sound, no crashing like he had done on his way down. Oh, how Ice-cream loved the speed!

Archived