Who wants to meet the Flower Fillies?

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=7jLYqfGflgE

Just an idea that popped like that in my head. Flower Fillies, who are they? Certainly they are the OCs I have worked the most on and who I love the most out of all of those I have created! In fact, you can see them three in my profile picture as well as my brand new signature!

A'right, I'll give you all a few more details on them.... *Ahem*

M'kay, so who should I start with? Well, probably that I should go with Violet Charm. This young unicorn is the first one of the three who I made... and probably my favorite one too. (I shouldn't have a favorite, buuuut I guess I do anyway...) But that doesn't tell anything about who she is! I'll try to be brief, but also clear.

She is kind... and loyal. She is so nice that it's impossible to hate her. She is a friend to have for she cares for everyone. She is a sensitive being on the emotional level. When she is happy, you know it! And when she's not in the best of her moods, it's also very easy to notice. Yet no matter what, she tries to smile. This smile of hers is often enough to just cheer up others. She has some problems with self-confidence, though. With parents who care too much for her, they didn't really give her the chance to experiment on her own... and thus she depended too much on them as well as others. Yet she's ready to help anytime anyway.

Next, I will talk a little about Glady Leaf. She is the best friend of Violet Charm. She is an earth pony, the second one I made from this small group of fillies. Oh, did I forget to mention something? Yes, I did and I believe it is important to know, even though it won't be used much in the roleplay. Violet Charm has gotten her cutie mark at a young age. Her talent is to be able to manipulate knives or just blades in general with her magic. Why am I giving you this information? Well... These young fellows all have a mean of defending themselves... But danger is not always around the corner and it will especially not be there in this roleplay... or at least I think. But no battles, really.

Now where was I... Ah! Ah yes! That's right, I was about to say a few things about the second flower filly. Glady Leaf is her name. She is older than Violet by two years. And the reason why I mentionned Violet's talent earlier is because Glady has her own special talent as well, but she aquired it in a different way than usual. Indeed... her talent is her own strength. Physical strength. Represented by a hammer and a gladiolus leaf. I will spare you the details of her life since I don't intend in giving the full backstories. I want you to know about their personalities, mostly.

Now to tell you a little about Glady's. She has a strong personality. She can tell you things straigthforward and in a simple way rather than to go around in circles. She can be pretty irritable, though... Easy to set off. Although anger can be one of her problems, she is very defensive of the ones she cares for. She will never hesitate to step up and protect them, speaking for them if she has to. Nothing scares this young filly. If you can befriend her, then you can benefit from it a lot. She'll be there for you if you need something.

And the last one is also very unique. Unique in the world of Equestria since not many know about her species. To put it simply, she is a fairy. Have you ever heard of them? Perhaps in stories, you did, but have you ever seen one? All I can say is that I doubt it. Now there is one who is living outside of the magical kingdom of the fairies and is even near Ponyville. Her name is Seria Rosa. Unlike the two others, she has no special talent. In fact, no fairies do. What they do have, though, is the ability to be one with nature. Speaking to animals, understanding plants, knowing their surrounding and even simply connecting themselves with nature. That is what they can do. And the fairies even own a magical staff which can enhance their abilities with nature and also creates a better circulation of the natural energy around their kingdom... Yet an accidental event made it so that Seria Rosa is the new owner of this staff. Not quite good with it... but it had chosen her.

Now now, enough about this. I need to tell you a little about this young fairy. *Ahem!* Well, it is needless to say that she is the third flower filly. She often appears as calm. The voice she speaks with also seems to make this be. In fact, she is often calm and composed... but she is still young. Older than Glady by two years, but still rather young. So she has her flaws. For example, if she gets angry, she will need the help of others to be brought back to herself. It could be said that she is the smartest of the three due to the great knowledge that she received back in the fairy kingdom. When they do things together, she will often take the position of the leader. The two others don't complain about it. At times, though, Seria likes to pull a few pranks on others such as Glady, but she never means any harm.

And so, those three young fillies, after they had met with each other and learned that they were all named after flowers, decided to call themselves the Flower Fillies. Here is a picture of the three of them together. I will let you guess who is who.

http://jollythinker.deviantart.com/art/Flower-fillies-452568652

Now the idea of this roleplay is rather simple. It's a slice of life. A simple roleplay where this trio will meet up with others and different small events will occur.

Thing is, on this site so far I have used these three fillies in their later age. Yet when I made them they were young. I intend to play them when they are young.

The rules are fairly simple. Simply respect the basic rules of the site. I would also appreciate it if you could manage to post a few sentences per post and not just one.

I will take up to two more people because above that it becomes hard to hold a roleplay up. If you wish to, you can very well use more than one of your characters at the same time.

So? Who would like to meet the Flower Fillies?

@RDD, Yes Sky knows them, but when they are older! Now if I can clarify something it's that right now they are 8, 10 and 12 years old respectively. Sky knows them when they are 14, 16 and 18. But you can use Archena anyway, yes XD

@Fanny Well... I do not know anything about Marbles, so perhaps you could tell me a little about her! Pray tell, who is Marbles?

Well, She isnt a pony actually.... Shes the creature in my profile!

She has white fur, Black eyes, A red colaar with a yellow bell, and has tiny aqua blue wings! :D

She the size of an average unicorn horn. Thats about it actually...

Im fine if you dont lile her though... I could always use a pony! :D

Alright! I'll TRY to write the story here! :D

Also, I just made her, so there might be a LOT of plot holes here and there, but I'll improve it once I have the inspiration! So, forgive the suckiness! :P (Im also trying to figure out a species name....)

Marbles is from a species unknown to almost all out there. This species was quite weird, and most might say, quite unusual. The creatures in this species were quite a mix... literally! To reproduce, the parents, set out to collect DNA from other creatures, such as hair, saliva, skin, or anything at all as long as it contains DNA. It is a dangerous journey, for their sizes usually vary. The biggest size one could grow was the size of an average house cat. The smallest was a tiny rat. Because of their size, there is a possibility that the parents wont return at all from the outside world. But most of the lucky ones, who survived, go to the center of their homeland, where there is a pool. This pool was know to have magical elements and such. The parents, dunk the materials they found. The pool will glow, and a new creature will float to shore, made from the combination of the DNA. It can either be a bunny with dog ears, or a bird with ratlike attributes. This would also count for their abilities and such.

As for Marbles, she was created with mostly cat fur, and a few hummingbird feathers. Her parents wasnt able to find much DNA, for they barely made it back. So, as a result, Marbles is simply a cat, with bird like attributes. She is knows to be quite agile and fast. She is a big troublemaker and is very childish. A lot believe she couldnt fly, but she can anyway! Due to hummingbird DNA, she is able to move her wings at ridiculous speeds. Which is enough to get her airborne. For her size, she's an average, about the size of a unicorns horn. Her fur is extremely puffy and her eyes are purely black. She is very adventurous and is usually isnt home. She is also the master of mischief, and gets into trouble a lot. She is also known to be very determined and will do anything it takes to get what she wants. She sometimes use her purely black eyes, to help her in persuading someone to give, or do something for her. Yep, she lived a happy life, though she would like to know what its like in the outside world.

And thats exactly what she did! One night, when everybody else was asleep, she sneaked out of the house, and proceeded to the exit of their homeland. Avoiding all the nocturnal creatures along the way. When she finally took a first step into the outside world, she was stunned. Everything was wet! Water keeps on dropping from above, making her all soggy. She must have picked the wrong time to go outside, for it was storming! She didnt stop though. You see, Marbles isnt the brightest out there, and she's also pretty reckless, so the moment she took off into the air, she was carried by the strong wind and was blown ALL the way to Equestria.

When she woke up, she ended up in the everfree forest. She was oblivious to this though. But in the weirdest ways, she seemed to like it here. No one to boss her around, no one can tell her whats allowed and whats not, she can do whatever she wants! From then on, she always lived at the very edge of everfree forest. She chose the edge because its closer to Ponyville! She explores the place sometimes. She even learned what kind of species lives here! Ponies... is what there called. These 'ponies' would give fascinated or weird looks at her when she passes by, she doesnt care though. She got her collar when she entered this... parlor shop it seemed. She saw a white pony with purple mane working there, but what got her interest was all the shiny things around! She managed to swipe a red collar and a gold bell, which she wears to this day.

Speaking of new characters, I'm actually working on a new one and a new species as well.... Well the species already exists. I'm just making my own version of it and am in the middle of a drawing of it! Sea ponies! I don't even remember why I thought of this in the first place XD

Aaanyway. Well that story at least explains how she came to be! Thing I wonder, though, is... Her 'parents' were not from this world? Which world do they come from exactly if that wind managed to take her all the way to Equestria? o.o

Well, they still live in the same planet... XD

Its just quite far from Equestria.. and the wind managed to her there without killing her... soooo... thats weird... probably because I kinda made this Story at the last minute... :-|

• 2 weeks later...

Archived