Doctor whooves adventures [1 open]

We start ing outer space "well that was a success onto the next place 1583 france here i come" said the doctor then the Tardis started to beeping,"was this about let's take a look" said the doctor. He press a few buttons and took a look outside "well now look at that a mega black hole you don't see that every century now do you" he said then all of a sudden he felt his ship being stuck into it "no no no no" panicked the doctor as he pressed buttons trying to escape it but he couldn't after which he got stuck out of it somehow and fell from the sky and the planet, "well i guess this is it for this one" said the doctor as he started to regenerate,he fell and landed but didn't made a hole somehow and his Tardis fell somewhere else as he regenerated he made a bright light that cover his entire body that could be seen for a long distance even during the day

((i am not a good doctor so i might play him a bit different but since he changes basicly completely i can pretty much how i want))

((how he looks http://swaginski.dev...ector-379979831 but instead of the tie it is a green bowtie))

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the skies overhead, Silverbolt shielded his eyes at the bright lights. "What in the name of Celestia is going on?", he exclaimed as he watched a strange blue obelisk like object come to rest in the midst of the Everfree Forest. He was coming back home from another package run to Canterlot to this? Fluttering his wings briefly, he chose to investigate.

Flaring his wings, he spiraled out of the sky towards the light that seemed to shifting forms. If only to gather information to report to the Princesses. He descended gracefully towards the lights and alighted upon the earth almost soundlessly. All this flash and glow for an Earth Pony wearing a bowtie? "Hey there! Mind telling me about all those lights?", he asked the Earth Pony, his bespectacled brown eyes looking at him with curiosity.

Fire was walking down the streets when she saw a flash of light. She spun around and looked around for th sourceand sartrd galoping there. She trotted around until she saw two colts. "What's going on here?" She asked the both of them

the light fade some The doctor got up "ok let's take a looks i can't seem to feel my hands i seem to be equestrian in national" said the doctor, then he heard another voice asking a question "Hey there! Mind telling me about all those lights?" "lights" the doctor asked without looking at the person he was talking too

gI0gbs.pngProfessor Clyde Krashkop

In the sky above Equestria a lime green elderly Pegasus stallion was on his daily flight. He is Professor Clyde Krashkop, retired Professor of Physics from Canterlot University. The spectacle wearing stallion is quite brilliant, except when it came to landings. As the Professor flew by, singing a chorus of "Ack to leeban Augustine," he saw a bright flash of light beneath him.

"Ach! Uneemal!" the Germane accented stallion shouted out. "Vhat in dee name of Equestria vas dat? Dere are no lightning clouds up here. Dis is quite strange.."

The airborne Pegasus stallion hovered in place, observing a pony emerging from a tall blue box-like structure. Before he could react, the Professor also spotted a fellow Pegasi landing near the blue box as well as another pony who joined the other two.

"Perhaps I should investigate dis situation," he said as the gray maned Pegasus stallion started to descend. As he got closer to the ground, too late he realized he was flying too fast. When his hooves touched the grass, he tripped and started to roll, coming to a complete stop directly in front of the Doctor and his new friends. After the cloud of dust and scattered feathers floated to the ground, the green Pegasus stallion got up on his four hooves, turning towards the newcomer. "Hello dere! I am Professor Clyde Krashkop, are you dee vone who came out of dat, dat, big blue box?"

The doctor looked at the other ponys and a little after another one came rolling down stopping in front of him he said "Hello dere! I am Professor Clyde Krashkop, are you dee vone who came out of dat, dat, big blue box?" "yes i am my name is the Doctor, Professor" answer The Doctor

"Anyting, veird you ask?" Professor Krashkop asked. "Anyting VEIRD? Dee only veird ting dat has happened here is you appearing in a flash of light in dis, dis, big blue box!"

After his outburst, the elderly Pegasus stallion looked very embarrassed.

"Mein apologies, Herr Doctor. Dat vas a very rude ting for me to say to you. Vee here in Equestria are very velcoming to strangers, except if day be changlings or magical creatures trying to take over dee vorld. You say you are a Doctor, I'm a doctor too! I earned mein doctorate at dee University of Burr-Lin over fifty years ago! Vhere did you earn your doctorate degree?"

"Besides your appearing here, Herr Doctor, I have not noticed anyting strange or out of place," Professor Krashkop answered. "But speaking of being out of place, vhere do you come from? Und vhat is inside dis big blue box?"

The elderly Pegasus stallion walked over to the door and gently tried to open it to no avail. He then looked up and read the words displayed over the door.

"POLICE BOX?" the Professor asked, "Vhat in Equestria is a POLICE und vhy must it be kept in a box? You other ponies here, have any of you ever heard of a POLICE? Is it some kind of an animal, or monster?"

"noting out a place really, hmmmm then why did the tardis bring me here that is mysterious. as for where i can from all you need to know is i come from a very far away place.maybe your find out later whats inside"said the doctor watching him trying to open it "that won't work its locked" said the doctor."well how should i put this police are people that uphold to law and make sure nobody breaks the laws" said the doctor

"Tardis? People?" Professor Krashkop asked, "vhat's a PEOPLE? Und dis blue box is a, a TAR-DUS? You speak in a very strange language, Herr Doctor. From vhat part of Equestria are you from? I hail from Germaney, dat's near Prance und Itaily. Perhaps you are from Saddle Arabia! You have much to explain to us, Herr Doctor."

"that's weird if nothing happens recent then it shouldn'thave brought me here, yes this blue box is called the Tardis it stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space, or as i said Tardis for short, now if you don't mind something bad is going to go down and i have to find out what, now before i look around this land i land in i need to find something" said the doctor as he started to look around the area he landed in

Archived