Doctor whooves adventures [1 open]

"ok what i am looking for looks like a small blue pen" said the doctor as he looked around he came around a lake and finally took his appearing and what what's going on to account after which he just fell down, he try standing back up but couldn't he looked at the others and started to freak-out a little

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Professor Krashkop rushed over to help the Doctor back up to his four hooves.

"Herr Doctor, I too vish to help you, but if I may say so, you seem to be a bit unsteady on your hooves. Und dis talk of Time und Dimensions in space, I tink I am beginning to understand. You are NOT a true pony, are you? You seem to be out of place in dis vorld. Vell, if you do have a mission to complete in Equestria, den I believe all of us vill be villing to assist you. But vhat is dis, blue pen you speak of und vhy is it so important dat vee find it?"

"thanks" he said as he is still a bit unsteady on his new legs as he try to slowly walk around with falling "yea i am, not used to walking on hooves, if i try to explain it to you won't understand but it is looks like a pen but not a pen" said the doctor starting to walk at normal speed of a pony

"well it is a lot different from here" said doctor still looking "aha i found it" said the doctor trying to pick it up but failing, he try a couple times "how are you suppose to pick things up with hoofs" said the doctor still trying to pick it up

"Here, I vill help you, Herr Doctor," Professor Krashkop said, quickly picking up the pen with a front hoof and then offering it to the stranger pony. "Dere you are, you must have had your form changed to dis pony body if you don't know how to pick up items vith your hooves. I vonder, Herr Doctor, dere vas rumors over a year ago of our Princess Twilight Sparkle entering a magical mirror und coming out on dee other side, her pony body changed into a form dat had hands und feet! I tink she called duh creatures, hu-mans? Is dat it, Doctor, vere you one of dose, hu-mans, und den you vere changed into pony form vhen you arrived here?"

"Dat is vhat I thought vonce also, young mare," Professor Krashkop said, "but dat vas before I heard of dee rumors of Princess Twilight's trip into dee magic mirror. I am a pony of science und logic, I have alvays been. However, I do not believe a royal princess vould lie or attempt to deceive her own subjects. After all, it is a vell known fact dat dee changlings who have invaded our land from time to time come from a different dimension. Dee same is true of dee breezies, who can only exist in dis realm for a short time before returning to dere own vorld. Even Tartarus is a dimension prison realm too. Vould it be too far fetched to believe dat DIS newcomer who travels in dis mysterious, TAR-DUS thingie und who looked quite unsteady on his hooves could be from some other unknown dimension himself? Even another dimension vhere dese, HU-MANS live?"

((sivler there is a problem with that if you look back here

"well it is a lot different from here" said doctor still looking "aha i found it" said the doctor trying to pick it up but failing, he try a couple times "how are you suppose to pick things up with hoofs" said the doctor still trying to pick it up

we already found it so it couldn't have when there so you should change your post try looking back so you know whats going on because as you can see we have it already that's the reason the doctor is muffled talking))

((Bleh, my apologies. I didn't notice it when I was reading through my notifications. Also I'm making a reference to the Iron Pony forum event in this post. Silver wasn't there but naturally tales would circulate amongst ponies.))

Silverbolt was listening intently, equally confused and excited. So this Earth Pony was from another dimension? That was amazing! "Well, it's nice to meet all of you, especially you Professor.", he said, laughing a little as he remembered the stories about the cloud diving competition. He fluttered his wings as he pulled off his flight goggles in favor of his eyeglasses.

Archived