Doctor whooves adventures [1 open]

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Und it is nice to have met all of you as vell," Professor Krashkop said to the group as he turned towards the Doctor. "I believe all of us here can help you explore dis universe, Herr Doctor! Vee vill be happy to assist you, but dere is vone ting dat puzzles me. You said earlier dat you vould not have come to dis place if dere vasn't some sort of problem. If our beloved Equestria is in peril, should vee not investigate DAT first? If you vere sent here on a mission by, by whoever sent you here, vee best complete it! Do you not agree, Herr Doctor?"

The doctor stop and turn to face Professor Krashkop "yea you got a point the thing is i have no idea what it is, so unless you have an idea we should explore until we find it, that's the reason i asked those questions earlier. Now professor could you lead since this person here is following someone who has no idea where he is going"said the doctor

"I vould be delighted," Professor Krashkop said as he led the group into the town of Ponyville. "Dis is Ponyville! A town dat is famous for dee fact dat all three types of ponies, Unicorns, Pegasus und Earth Ponies, live together here in peace! Dee biggest event dat has happened here in recent times is dee creation of dee castle of Princess Twilight Sparkle. See dat big shiny castle over dere? Dat's hers und it just magically formed here from dee ground! Could DIS be dee mysterious ting you vere sent here to investigate, Herr Doctor?"

The doctor follows Professor krashkop and when they enter town, the doctor try to look at everything it is so different then what he is used too he was looking at everything so much he zone-out the professor talking when he zone back in all he heard was Could DIS be dee mysterious ting you vere sent here to investigate, Herr Doctor? he said " i'm sorry what did you say professor i got district" questioned the doctor unknowingly tilting his head

"Of course you may lay down here, Herr Doctor! Are you ill?" Professor Krashkop asked. "Vhat can vee do to make you feel more comfortable? Perhaps you vill need a medical doctor! Vee have one of dee finest medical doctors in all Equestria, Doctor Stable from Ponyville Hospital. Shall we go summon him for you?"

"no think about it, i have two hearts so if i went to the hospital something would happen, i just need to finish" said the doctor as he laid on the ground after he did he breathe out a a small gold mist came out then every couple minutes he breathe again and the mist came out

"ACH! UNEEMAL!" Professor Krashkop shouted out, "Dis is NOT natural! Vee must summon a medical doctor! SNELL! If none of you vill go bring Doctor Stable here, I vill! Vee have to save Herr Doctor, vhatever he is going through now!"

"Woah Professor, we would cause a lot of commotion if we bring them a human that is a pony! We might go through a lot of trouble before the Doctor can do his "mission". We may need to think of a better way"

"Vee can bring him to mein labratory in town," Professor Krashkop suggested, "could dee rest of you fine ponies help me carry him? If dere vas only a cart nearby.."

Looking all around, the lime green Pegasus stallion spotted a small cart near the woods.

"Vonderba! Vee can borrow dat cart to transport Herr Doctor to mein lab! Vee must hurry so none of dee other ponies around start asking questions. Shall vee proceed?"

Quietly, the Doctor is carted over to Professor Krashkop's labratory in Ponyville. The large room is filled with the typical labratory stuff. In the center of the room is a small bed.

"Let's set Herr Doctor on dis bed so he can rest und, do vhatever it is he's doing," the elderly Pegasus stallion said. "Perhaps I can look in all mein books und find out vhat is happening to him. Perhaps, since Herr Doctor is really vone of dose, hu-man creatures, he is transforming back to his true self again. Ja?"

"If you are looking for books on time travel, young mare, dere are a few old vones on dee bottom shelf," Professor Krashkop said, pointing to his huge wall bookcase. "Vhile you are doing research, I vill attempt to revive dee Doctor vith some smelling salts. Even if he is really a, hu-man, dis vill vake him up!"

The Professor opened the vile of smelling salts beneath the nose of the Doctor, hoping the strong scent will wake him up.

((ok time to slowly get this started i am also setting it to night time i don't know if it was or not))

the sense of the saly had not visable effects

in another part of equestria, a unicorn university professor was finishing up and going to head home when he heard a sound, he went to investigation and saw no one expect a buch of stautes he sturng it off and headed back to his room then just as he did something happen

Fire looked on the bottom shelf and pulled out the book. "Has anyone time traveled or dimension traveled before? If so, there would be a pony that would look like the Doctor" She said flipping through the book.

"I do not know, fraulien," Professor Krashkop replied, still trying to revive the Doctor, "dere are legends in Equestria dat Starswirl dee Bearded performed dimensional magical feats. Other den him, vee only have Princess Twilight Sparkle und.. SAY! Dere's an idea! Maybe vee need to contact her und bring her over here to look at dee Doctor! She might know vhat to do!"

Archived