Doctor whooves adventures [1 open]

Fire held her breath as the red smoke surrounded her. She didn't like the feeling at all since it gave her the chills. She watched as the smoke did the same to the others, until it suddenly went to the princess's horn, its aura flashed between red and purple.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Princess Twilight!" Professor Krashkop shouted, witnessing all these events and the alicorn's horn.

"I don't know!" she shouted back, "I've never experienced, anything, like this before!"

The Princess tried to resist the red smoke with all her might, but was unable to. The Professor looked on in stunned amazement at the ever changing hues of Twilight's horn.

After a couple of moments of twilight fighting the mystery smoke off the smoke won after a bit the red arua around in her horn fade-out and just her purple hud remained but she just couldn't turn off her magic like somekind of powerful spell was being charged in her without her doing anything with each passing minute she can feel the spell getting more powerful and she has no idea what is going to happen, Twilight try to release the spell but she couldn't get any of her magic to work like all of her magic is being pour into this Powerful spell which she can't control

(( this is the only time i am going to partly control somepony with out you knowing any other time i will tell you and i am just controling her magic for a while))

"I do not know, Frau Fire," Professor Krashkop said as he watched the helpless Princess fighting with the spell she was being forced to cast.

"I can't stop it! Professor! Fire! STAND BACK! I don't know what this spell will do!" Twilight shouted.

After Twilight warning the spell grain enough power and the spell release it self aim right at the floating doctor it shot a rainbow beam at the doctor as the beam shot it push twilight backwards when the beamed ended twilight was by the wall or door ((don't know whats behind her)) after the beam finish going into the doctor the grow so bright it blinded everypony in the TARDIS after a couple moments the light faded and everypony could she again. Instend of the Brown Doctor you know from before now he is a green pegasus ((aka stormchaser my OC but he still has the timeglass cutiemark from before)) after a couple more moments he moaned then he stood up "what where am i" he said as he begin to look around thinking

Both Princess Twilight and Professor Krashkop look aghast at the 'new' Doctor.

"Princess, vhat kind of magic did you perform on dis pony?" Professor Krashkop asked.

"I still have no idea what just happened here!" the Princess neighed. "Some sort of odd magic force overpowered me and.. and.."

"Now Herr Doctor is a Pegasus! Dis is incredible!" the Professor shouted.

"Doctor? Are you alright?"

"Yea i belive so i am" said the doctor looking around thinking of what was going on before after a couple moments "oh yea we are in the TARDIS" said the doctor as he walks around getting a feel for his new pony body after he got a feel for his body he stop by fire "well the reason for it is that my body repairs itself when i am dieing but at the cost of me being an completely diffent person or pony in this case" said the doctor to fire

"yes and no i am kinda immortal as i can keep making my body and no because i can only do it so many times and i still age so when i die of old age i am dead for good and when i do remake my body as i said everything about me changes but i still retain some memeios from past lifes and as you could proply guess transverse universe is basicly impossible yet somehow i did but i died from it"said the doctor

"Doctor, can you now explain all of these strange occurrences happening now in our land?" Princess Twilight asked.

"Ja Herr Doctor, vhat is vith all dese moving statues?" Professor Krashkop asked.

"Yes Doctor, moving statues," Princess Twilight began to explain, "I didn't notice it at first, but there was one of the statues near my castle that was out of place. Now that I've seen the statue moving outside this blue box, I am convinced there are other statues that have come to life! All of this started with your arrival, so somehow, either directly or indirectly, you coming to Equestria must've caused this. Please Doctor, you may be the only one who can figure out this mystery."

"Javol! I must agree with dee Princess!" added Professor Krashkop.

"Dis is getting scarier by dee minute!" Professor Krashkop neighed.

"Settle down, Professor, I'm sure there must be some logical, reasonable explanation," Princess Twilight explained, "there are many more questions I'd like to ask you about where you came from, who you really are and why this blue box of yours is larger inside than outside, but those will have to wait till later. This is a crisis situation, if stone pony statues all over Equestria are coming to live and possibly attacking us. Doctor, think! What could be causing this? Haven't you even got a guess?"

"ACH! UNEEMAL!" Professor Krashkop shouted, "a deadly race of stone creatures who are invading our realm? Vee must stop dem!"

"Relax, Professor," Princess Twilight said calmly, "it's not YOUR job to panic about things like this.. that's MY job! DEADLY WEEPING ANGELS! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?"

"You are right, your highness, you do panic better den I can."

"Thanks Professor," the alicorn Princess said in a calmer voice. "Doctor, how do we defeat them?"

Archived