Doctor whooves adventures [1 open]

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You said, when you're looking at them," Princess Twilight said, "is there anyway to destroy these, angels, without looking at them?"

"Dat makes so sense, your highness," Professor Krashkop said.

"None of this makes sense, Professor, that's why we need an unconventional solution," replied the Princess.

"Dis is terrible! Vee have to do someting!" Professor Krashkop neighed, "Vee have to varn all of dee ponies in dee realm at vonce!"

"And tell them exactly, WHAT, Professor?" Princess Twilight interrupted, "we're not even sure what we're dealing with, let alone how to tell anypony how to avoid them. If quantum locking is what I think it is, Doctor, then can we assume that these, whatever they are, travel interdimensionally as you do?"

"Day vant YOU, Herr Doctor? But VHY?" Professor Krashkop asked.

"Yes Doctor, why would these, creatures, be targeting you?" asked Princess Twilight.

"So, you are zaying dat zee ALL are potential targets?" Professor Krashkop asked.

"If that's true, then the entire land of Equestria is in danger!" Princess Twilight shouted, "now we HAVE to stop these things, Doctor, and if you can't tell me how to do it, then I'll have to figure out how to eliminate them on my own!"

"Dere are no black holes in Equestria," Professor Krashkop said.

"True Professor, but there are doorways to other worlds, like the one that sent me and Spike to a world inhabited by, Hu-mans," Princess Twilight said. "We could send them all to Tarsus, or a realm like it, if we can find the right dimensional doorway and a way to lure them into it.

Archived