The Moonlight fort (free to join)

Elssir

Hello everypony. This RP is about an adventure which will make you to understand my OC Elssir and his secrets.

It will also contain few of creepy stuff etc. (This time just the friendship won't help.)

Well join just if you're really interested and you're patient. :)

After the Nightmare Moon was defeated and princess Luna was back ponies in the Ponyville started to talk about a mysterious creepy pegasus in the forest. Nopony know very much, cause that pony can be seen just after the moon show itself.

It's said that he or she is a ghost from old times and ponies were scared.

Everything what is known is that the pegasus wears big hat and dark coat. Somepony also said that the mysterious one has just one eye. And the second eye has a scar and is blind.

Few of ponies are sure that they heard a strange voice singing something what seems to be from the ancient times.

At least that pony appears every night walking around. Citizens get use to not go outside at night, cause it's said that that pony is cursed ghost who will eat them.

But few of ponies don't agree and they are sure it's a normal pegasus. One little filly also said that it's a male and he saved her when she get lost in the forest.

Well nobody was sure who is it.

Ponies started to be curious.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(You all are welcomed. It doesn't matter what character will you use. This story is mainly about the mystery and the story.

Okay. The start of the game- I don't know how to start it to be honest. Well be sure it has something to do with that strange pegasus.

Well, you can start as you wish. :) and thanks that you want to join)

It depends on yourself. But just if you will want. I guess the characters aren't the team of terminators well they probably won't know everything about others. :)

But as I said: you can do that. It will be welcomed. :D

I walk into the evergreen forest on my way to buy a potion from zecora when suddenly I spot a Pegasus standing I couldn't see much only the shape "hey! who are you!?" I demanded until the Pegasus then runs at me taking my bits and sore into the sky "hey!!" I follow after the mysterious pony, not having any luck I give up and go home "well that sucked" *then seeing a homeless earth pony under a bridge excited with a pouch of coins "hey were... We're did u get that??" The pony replys saying -it fell from the sky!- he must of dropped it I thought to myself, I then left and whispered to myself "I can't take that away he's homeless I'll just save up money.... Again" finally I sit down on the cafe table with the only bits I have then giving it to the unicorn and receiving a coffee

Midnight Star trotted around in the Everfree Forest, her wings gently folded against her sides. She was just in mid-stride when *whoosh* a shadow passed her view. Instantaneously she lifted up and over the treetops, startled by the sudden appearance. It could just be another monster, she thought. I did choose to live here. But something was amiss - she was quite certain she'd saw a bit of black cloth snagged on a low branch, and there were pony hoofprints in the dirt.

"Hmm..." she thought. Carefully she tucked the piece of cloth under her wing and ran back to her house, in the roots of a large willow tree.

The court was ruined and empty. The fort was very old and seems to be forgotten. The huge palace has broken windows and from the southern tower just ruins remains.

In the middle of the court is a strange statue of the allicorn in the ancient armour. This statue looks very weird. It's not touched by time as the rest of the fort. And it has a mysterious aura. cold wind brought the snowstorm. The square from cobblestone was full of snow in few seconds. The weather in the mountains isn't very friendly.

But than something happened. The gate to the palace opened and the wind immediately brought some snow in.

And down in the catacombs something very important fell down from it's place and the magic what it had was lost.

The Shadow woke up. Finally free....

(This strange dream you all had at night

(Now it's at you guys. Right now I can't do anything without forcing you into that. Just be sure it has something to do with the pegasus in the forest.)

(Ooh, interesting! :D)

Midnight Star's eyes snapped open. Some strange dream... about shadowy figures, and a strange place... maybe near this forest? She shuddered underneath her covers. That piece is messing with my head, she thought. An eerie silence followed. I think it's that pony I saw earlier. Or... at least I thought it was a pony. She repeatedly heard the ominous clanking, as if something that held a great magic was about to come loose. Something big is going to happen,

she told herself.

I just know it.

(Just please don't use that strange pegasus too much. At least it's a character what has to react to what you will do abd a way how I will work with the story. I just wanted to tell you before something will happen. Oh and be sure that this is just the beginning. :D )

(In the forest the strange pegasus can be seen during the night and all ponies had a strange dream what I wrote up here. It's about that something very evil "shadow" woke up. Now the mystery is? Where is that place and does that strange pegasus have something to do with it? Right now nothing really happened yet. First the friends here need to find out what's happening. This is meant as a mysterious dark story. Oh and the fight and doom awaits. :) )

(Just at home. They already aren't in the forest. They aren't together yet and they still don't know what's happening. But I actually know how to managed it if it will be too slow. ;)well now is the main to create a team and probably tried to meet that mysterious pegasus.

)

(Hmm... Might try to use a new character I made, but she doesn't have any power. She's a nurse, an extremely good one who can manage her stress very well, which is her special talent. Sooo does this story of dark stuff require our characters to have a way of fighting or something?)

(Not really. Not all heroes have to use weapons or magic. This your character sounds great. This RP us going to be dark, that's true. But still it's not a RP about the fight. And than this story is my own story in some way. Well I also hope it will help you to know me and my character better :) )

(Oh and btw: you probably know who is that pegasus. Well, try to look curious too. :D )

(And now we should finally start)

Well first steps are at you friends, cause I really don't want to tell you what to do or not. Just try to manage it to create a team. And than I promise you an interesting adventure. :)

Archived