The Moonlight fort (free to join)

Elssir

(Don't worry Elssir, I'd intend on making this short so we can jump into the adventure and so you can really get on with what you have in mind XD I feel bad about it, but in any RP it's important to consider each character's actions and thoughts. Emery is a nurse needed at the hospital. She can't join any team to go on an adventure without having a real good reason. She's not aware that everyone in the town now had a nightmare as well in the last night. If the situation requires then she will go and find a way to make up for the time she won't work. But the mist at the forest as well as the clouds and coldness can very well be applicated there :D so it's not a total waste!)

Emery decided to ignore Records' reply when she arrived. It's as if he already knew who she was... when they barely had met. Anyway, this comment aside, she stopped in front of him and the others who were there.

Emery: I did not say if I was going to join or not. I'm a nurse at our hospital who works with specialized doctors, so my time can't be shared with anyone all the time... and I have a family to take care of as well. But I had a horrible nightmare last night... as well as my husband and daughter. You kept talking of a dream yesterday and I would like to have some details on it. Now I think that nightmares are a perfectly normal occurance, but for them to happen to both my husband and daughter as well? I feel like there is something unusual or it's only a very big coincidence.

She'd say, yet would not be done. While she spoke she also remembered her walk to get here. Usually Ponyville was louder than that... and today, somehow, it was cold and grey due to the clouds hiding the sun. Not only that, but it was also pretty quiet. She did not know the reason why... but she had a strong feeling that something was out of the ordinary.

Emery: Not to mention that I have this strange vibe inside of me that tells me Ponyville is going through something. Have you noticed how quiet it has gotten?

She'd ask before speaking some more.

Emery: I need to know what you're up to. Why you need help in the Everfree Forest and what that dream of yours was about.

She'd say before giving a quick glance to the two others.

Emery: I bet that you two also had something about a dream too.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

( lol personal matters )

"Now that I think about it, your right, it's really quiet today and we're the only group out here." Record looked around ponyville and thought for a second. "Look, I need your help because I want to stop this madness and get to the bottom of it. It's too strange how everyone is inside like they're scared of something or somepony. Plus, almost all of ponyville has heard or seen the figure in the forest." Record looked at the nurse pony. "Last night, I had a dream about the temple or something and how there was danger in there and that wasn't the first time I had a dream like that. I had a dream something like that and so I needed help, that's why I posted that sign and I wanted to explore the mysterious place." Record then stood quiet for a few moments. "Anything else you need?"

To tell the truth, Emery was still not very much convinced. Yet, she had come to a conclusion herself anyway. This all was too bizarre. The town's mood felt gloomy enough... and while she was at it, there was already a team formed and ready to go look into all of this. She did not know Records personaly, but knew that he was known around the place. The two others who were with him also spoke of a dream the last day. It was all about dreams... and those dreams, for some reason, felt like they were related. That temple that Records spoke of somewhat made sense. Emery could visualise the ruins that she saw twice in two nights. Once with the statue and the snow and the second time... with her daughter on an operating table. Just thinking of that again made her cringe for a brief moment as she'd look slightly away before coming back to Record.

Emery: No. That'll be enough. Fine then... I'll accompany you.

She'd tell him with a slight nod before she'd point to her bags she was carrying.

Emery: I knew I'd find you here and thought that if I'd ever decide to go, that I'd bring the necessary supplies to help us. I know first aid well enough to threat some wounds, should one of us ever get hurt. I have some food and drinks as well. I hope you thought of bringing your own supplies.

She'd say, her last line applying to everyone who was there.

bB5ArgU.jpg

Cold looked over to Emery and Record, who seems to be over with their discussion. She gave Emery a swift nod, welcoming her to the group. At the question of supplies, she lifted her left wing to show her bag which is quite full.

"Yes. I also brought some supplies." She stated.

"So, shall we get going then?" She finally asked in order to get this thing going.

(Sorry, I can't really get myself to reply for now. Kinda was pretty busy these days and today I just got a severe back pain that I have trouble just turning around in bed. Can't get myself to be in a comfortable position at all.)

(Back to it!)

According to Records, they were ready. Records already was heading inside of the forest. Emery gave a brief look at the two others before she would begin to follow, her bags closed well. What was lying ahead was still all but a mystery. She didn't know exactly what was in stock for her and the others, but she felt it necessary to go. She had this feeling that she was needed more than others.

(Really don't have much to type, but I think Elssir can lead the story now. Let the real fun begin!)

The steps on the ground seems to be in a way where Zecora lives.

The forest was cold and the mist made it hard to see anything more than few metres away.

Everything was too quiet.

But still here was a strange feeling that somepony or something is watching you.

As the steps leaded the way a dark silhouette was visible higher on the tree. Looked like as a big bird or something.

(Maybe it will takes few posts before I will get in. I actually forgot who is still in and who not and also what actually happened or not. I will read it all back as soon as I will have a time)

Archived