[Ponyville] Peach and Cashmere. (Closed)

CaptainMcDerp

bannerfinal_zps46be51c5.png

Peachy trotted from the train and set his hoof upon the soil of Ponyville. Back when he opened a portrait stand at Pony Joe's in Canterlot, Cashmere offered to craft him a custom saddle bag. Peachy, being a fashion enthusiast, took him up on that offer and decided to visit him at The Bag Boutique. Adding skilled tailors to his 'go to' list for new outfits was one of his hobbies after all. Cashmere's cuteness helped too. The way he blushed over every compliment was adorable, and he seemed incredibly excited with the simple notion of crafting him a saddlebag. How could he possibly say no, with all things considered?

Peachy glanced around the quaint little town as he approached. His last visit to Ponyville wasn't exactly the best experience one could have thanks to the freak storm that befell the town. Right in the middle of Winter Wrap Up, no less! He shivered as he remember just how dreadful the whole ordeal was. Simply awful! He didn't even know if he, or anypony else would make it out of that alive. Thankfully nopony was seriously hurt. And everything seemed to be going along swimmingly now. Ponies were going about their day nice and peacefully and everything was back to normal. As he watched the citizens of Ponyville, he wondered what it would be like living with less bits in his pocket too. How do they do it? Especially the farming. It just seemed so sweaty and dirty, and...wait a second.

Was he doing that thing again?

Yes. Yes he was. He had been walking in his classic canter. Bouncing on his hooves while keeping his head held high. On top of that, he's been instinctively grimacing at any sign of dirt he encountered, hoping to avoid getting his vest dirty. He certainly didn't mean anything by it, but for Celestia's sake, he was trotting down the road like self entitled royalty! This was no way to act around the citizens of Ponyville! "Be more humble, Peachy!" He scolded with a whisper. The pink stallion corrected himself, smiling and tipping his hat to greet everypony he crossed paths with. Ah. Much better.

Soon enough, he found himself standing in front of a building with a sign that read; The Bag Boutique. "Here we are!" Peachy said to nopony in particular as he trotted through the front door. Immediately, his eyes were met with saddlebags and bridles and were just...well, gorgeous! He levitated his hat to his chest as he scanned around in awe. He wasn't expecting excellence and creativity of this caliber.

"Greetings, love. I must say, you have a superb verity in here. And the quality is just outstanding!"

• 1 month later...

ec18f059-f4e6-4c33-8b4b-36f54fb1c293_zps0a2e0650.png

Cashmere had in a way? Been eager for this visit since the other mentioned allowing him to create a bag for him! The portrait he had done for Cashmere was absolutely beautiful, and was so gentle and kind in the light that it painted him, as someone suave, classy, and downright dashing, instead of the truth, which was a slightly bumbling, easily flustered mess... However he hadn't actually expected the other to show up! Hearing the door open and the other's voice, he felt his heart skip a beat or two, before he took a breath, moving a hoof to smooth his mane back.. "Compose yourself Cash" He muttered quietly, before turning around, keeping his back straight, and a smile on his face.

Though instantly his face was painted lovely shades of pink and red, as the other complimented his work, oooh goodness why could this one fluster him so totally and utterly with scarce few words!? Perhaps it was the genuine awe and admiration in his voice and eyes that made Cashmere want to try even harder to please him.. "Well, I am certainly glad you think so.." He offered, walking towards him, "Hello again Peachy, I wasn't expecting you, but I am very glad you are here..I suppose you are here for me to measure you for that custom bag I mentioned hn..?"

He had not forgotten, he was pretty sure he couldn't forget somepony like this even if he /wanted/ to.

bannerfinal_zps46be51c5.png

"Hello again Peachy, I wasn't expecting you, but I am very glad you are here..I suppose you are here for me to measure you for that custom bag I mentioned hn..?"

"Oh yes. And you certainly have my thanks." Peachy said before noticing a hint of red surfacing on Cashmere's face. The pink stallion enjoyed showering everypony with praise, and savored the especially bashful feedback. Fortunately for him, this particular stallion was quite the modest fellow. Something Peachy found to be positively adorable. He took another glance around the shop, soaking in the sheer expertise and skill he could never hope to obtain when it came to the art of sewing. As much as he adored apparel and respected their creators, one would think he would've practiced the skill by now. But alas, he has not. Peachy always felt a bit of shame upon that realization, but he quickly decided such a skill would rob him of the opportunity to do business with so many interesting -not to mention cute- tailors.

He cast his gaze back to Cashmere. "I know I've said it before, but your work really is just dazzling! In fact, I believe I'll be making you my go-to tailor for saddle bags." A grin seized his lips and his eyelids lowered. "Besides, working with a pony as handsome as you is a treat all it's own, love."

Archived