[Peryton] Willow

Name:Willow

Sex:Female

Species:Peryton

Pelt Color:Orange

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style:3 pronged antlers, white faun spots, a splash of red on the tip of her tail.

Eye Color:Green

Cutie Mark:N/A

Physique:Thin, a runners build

Origin:Willow was born in an unknown forest far from the princesses's reign.

Roleplay Type:Mane RP

Motivation:Helping those who become lost in the forest, gathering medicinal herbs for anypony who needs them.

Likes:peace and quiet, shady trees, clear streams to splash in

Dislikes:loud noises, places with no place to hide

Character Summary:Willow was born in a forest far from the reaches of Celestia and Luna's reign, and while her parents loved their little fawn her odd coloring was a danger to herself and her parents simply because she called too much attention to the small herd.

As soon as she was able to take care of herself Willow was forced to be on her own because her bright orange coat made her an easy target for predators, luckily though she is a fast runner and is small enough to hide in places larger predators can't reach and has so far evaded capture with only a few scars from close calls. She uses her speed to not only run for her life but to also help those in need, bringing medicinal plants to the sick or leading lost travelers out of the forest.

Although she is a mature adult she never lost her faun spots, it's believed this is a psychological problem due to her very early eviction from the family herd, but nopony knows for sure. This often leads to others thinking she is much younger than she really is.

A life spent in constant fear has made Willow a very jumpy peryton, although she is initially very wary of strangers she's quick to warm up as soon as she realizes she's not in danger. Being on her own from such a young age has made Willow an awkward conversationalist and more often then not she ends up embarrassing herself. One thing she is sure of is her speed and she loves a good run through the forest with friends. Once she gets to know you you'll never have a more loyal friend and she'll often surprise her friends with gifts from the forest.

Her life as a loner has left her with a lot of time to study the plants and terrain of the forests she has lived in and she uses this knowledge to help any sick or weary travelers she finds on her travels.

Through her wanderings for a relatively safe forest to call home she has come to rest at the Everfree forest. She now spends her time exploring this new forest and running from the dangers it holds.

I like this it's a cute story and yay more Perytons but I was wondering if you can tell us more about her personality. I mean with being hunted by bigger hunters and being kicked out of her herd at a young age I'm sure it's quite frustrating for her or that she totally understands and so on.