An Extra Special Visit to the Spa (ATTN: Aloe and Lotus)

SilverSwirl

It was bright and early on a partly cloudy day, when Silverbolt opened the door of his cloud house. His trademark goggles covered his brown eyes as he double checked his bags. Reassured that his bit purse was present and accounted for, he took flight. Today he had an appointment with Aloe and Lotus, for his usual massage therapy. This time was slightly different, as he had more services lined up than he normally would. He was smiling and humming softly as he glided towards Ponyville Proper. He had no qualms about showing his face around the Spa itself, as his acquaintances knew he came here for massages.

Alighting on the earth softly, he trotted to the front door of the spa. His coat and mane were cleaned, but they were pretty drab shades of cobalt and sky blue and blue ice. Which was yet another reason he was overdue a nice soak to treat himself and get ready for that cafe his mother was opening soon. "To diversify...", he remembered her saying to him when he had dinner with her in her loft apartment. Pushing open the door, the bells jingled. "Miss Aloe? Miss Lotus? I'm here for my appointment!", he called out softly to let them know he was here and on time. That done, he trotted to the chairs and recliners to wait for them.

AloeBanner_zpse339fd51.png

It had been a much busier day than Aloe had expected so far since they came back from their vacation to Trottingham, and many of the guests today so far have been high priority guests. It started with a member of the Lunar Guard, then a griffon who was a first timer, and their next customer was no different as it was a regular. Silverbolt was a pegasi stallion that was in here almost all the time for one of their famous massages. Today, however, he had a lot more lined up than just a simple massage. Not that Aloe minded at all. She loved the business as much as anypony. He did seem to be acting a bit odd though when he was making the appointment. Almost as if he was trying to keep something a secret. It baffled her as to why because he's been here many times before so it wasn't like anypony hadn't seen him here. She supposed he would make that apparent when he got here, as he said he would talk to them more about it at the appointment when there was a bit more privacy.

She quickly washed her hooves to get the oils and reagents off of them from her last customer and began to enter the lobby as the bells on the door rang and Silver made his presence known to them. With a smile Aloe made her way from the back. "On time as always. I noticed you're getting more than your usual package. Is there a special occasion in the future?" Aloe asked wondering if perhaps there might be a wedding or some important event that was coming up that he needed to look nice for. After all, the package that he was asking for, nearly identical to their luxury packages. The only difference was it used and apple facial rather than a gold one. She personally would have went with a pear, as it would have complimented the soak a bit better as far as radiance of the coat goes, but she couldn't deny how appealing the scent of apples were.

Silverbolt managed a small smile at Aloe's appearance. There was indeed a special occasion coming up fast. He nodded slightly as the door closed behind him, leaving them alone in the lobby. Now seemed to be as good a time as any to explain his requests as the bits were laid out upon the counter for her. "Miss Aloe, this will sound strange, but my mother and I are opening a maid style cafe in town in a few days. We've named it The Diamond Willow. And I'm going to dress as a maid instead of a butler pony for the opening day.", he said in a near whisper, his muzzle burning like a furnace.

He couldn't look at her, he felt so embarrassed about the whole confession. It didn't matter that others had done this at some point. It was considered deviant behavior and he'd definitely get a sound tongue lashing from his own mother already. If Aloe started to berate him, he'd probably die from the shame! His tail hung limply as his ears pressed against his skull while he waited for a reply.

Lotus always found herself before the customers arrived looking over the shop with a bit of a lazy eyed expression falling over her face that belied the perfectionist nature that both sisters had deep inside. They expected nothing but the best from themselves in the service of their customers, from the moment they came to the store and tasted their hospitality to the shower they'd take the next day with their special shampoo and conditioner. While her sister was a bit more of the verbalist of the two herbalists, Lotus was more content just watching the minutes until open trail by as the store was clean and she was ready. A full breakfast went a long way towards making her prepared for the day but a half breakfast did even more for her slender figure and her innate dislike of the early morning. She was a night owl and being up so early, while a requirement, was hardly ever a fun time for her. Luckily, today they had some wonderful clients lined up. That made life easy. The first had been a Lunar Guardmare who had been a wonderfully nice mare to play with. The griffon that followed was a bundle of nerves who would now be a bundle of relaxation.

Now up was Silverbolt, a regular who came here for the massage service often. Regulars were a lot of fun to work with as they knew what was coming and were more than excited to either get the same or experiment- friendship and familiarity bred comfort and a willingness to explore if needs be. Stallions could sometimes be a little jumpy around the twins but more often than not it all worked out. Silverbolt was a pegasus who she enjoyed having around. Always kind, always in need of good service, a great tipper and a good pony to boot, it was a pleasure servicing him and it was wonderful knowing she could help a pony like him. From what she could remember from his appointment he was getting a significant boost in his normal program, but that suit her just fine. She also liked the choice of apple. Pears were a somewhat blah aroma that reminded her of distinct averageness. She heard the bell chime and started washing her hooves free of the ointments and oils she had used on the griffon, tying her mane back in the normal manner. After a moment, she followed her sister out.

So wonderful to see you, Silverbolt. How have you been lately?”

He raised his flushed muzzle at the sound of Lotus' voice. He flashed her a small smile at her question, absolutely at ease now. "I've been well, Miss Lotus. Been busy working and the like.", he replied softly, his brown eyes shining softly. "How have you been, Miss Lotus?", he added with a cock of his head. His wings fluttered slightly as he stood before them, somewhat nervously.

((I apologize for the short post. Tired and suffering from a throbbing headache. ))

AloeBannersmal_zps154ef78d.png

Aloe listened as Silverbolt explained the reasoning behind his additional services. Apparently there was a new café opening up in Ponyville. His mother owned it and for the first day he wanted to dress up like one of the maids instead of one of the butlers. Silver had always been one of the more feminine of her stallion customers, and Aloe didn't mind it one bit. She rather enjoyed that a stallion would find pleasure in tending to their coats in ways that usually only mares think of. She smiled and let out a small giggle as she noticed his blush before leaning into him a mischievous grin of her own. The prankster in her started to take over, and this stallion was wanting to do one of the doziest pranks she's seen in a while. He instantly just became her favorite customer of the day so far. "Oh, that is truly divine, and sounds like it would be a lot of fun. No worries Silver, by the time we are done with you today, nopony will be any the wiser that you're actually a stallion.," she smiled and clopped her hooves together. "Oh this is going to be so much fun!" she said in a super excited tone, zipping into the back to get the massage table ready and everything set to go. IF this stallion wanted to be beautified and given the sheen of a mare, then she would make sure that there was no possible way for anypony to be able to tell the difference. She would make him a mare for the next week, in appearance anyway. "Whenever you're ready, come on back!"

Silverbolt was pleasantly shocked by Aloe's reaction. He couldn't help but lose that edge of barely contained shame as she gave him a mischievous grin, one forming on his own muzzle. She was really excited for this idea of his. He could tell by the way she clopped her hooves together and smiled, her tone super excited. It gave him the confidence boost he needed to fully go through with it. His eyes sparkled with his excitement as he fluttered his wings again.

Before she could zip off, he replied gleefully, "Thanks, Aloe! I'll be right there!". This was a rather fortuitous turn of events, he was going to become a mare in appearance for at least a week. At least that was the usual word on the street about how long these treatments lasted. One whole week of fooling mare and stallion alike, that gave him such a rush! He cocked his head towards Lotus and said, "We can talk more while I'm on the table!". Without a care in the world, he trotted off after Aloe.

It didn't take him long to find the massaging station. Considering he frequently came in for massages, it was second nature to him. He wondered why the sauna didn't come first but he quite quickly remembered why. The sauna reinvigorated you and prepared you for the other treatments, while this massage he requested tended to be draining. He would have been unable to continue if they started the sauna and then massaged him. "I'm ready, Miss Aloe. I enjoy it when you massage me. You are a bit rough, but it works because I'm tolerant to the discomfort of the massage.", he said to her with a soft smile while he waited for Lotus to enter.

The excitement that Aloe felt in her hooves were overflowing at this point. At first she wondered if Silver's mother would be upset with her aiding in his plan, but then remembered that Silver was a grown colt, and was capable of making decisions on his own, so her doing this with his permission meant that nothing could backfire. At least, not immediately. She waited for the stallion to come back with her and she began to wonder if her sister had heard the reason behind the services today. She wasn't as much of a prankster as Aloe was, but Aloe just always assumed that it was because Lotus was more often than not, the victim of her pranks. She still remembered the time when they were fillies that she turned her coat green.

Silver came in and made his way onto the table, saying that he was ready and that he really enjoyed it when Aloe massaged her. She could be a bit rough, but he was tolerant of the discomfort. She had to admit, of the two of them, Lotus was a far better masseur. She had a touch that Aloe just couldn't grasp. Even when she would do everything exactly like her sister had explained, she was still a bit rougher than she was. When he laid down, she made her way over to the stone oven and removed the hot stones and began to place them on the pressure points of the body, the heat helping to relax the muscles and would make it easier for her to reach the deepest tissues. "So, how long has this plan been in the works?" she smiled as she decorated the stallion with the stones.

Silverbolt gave a deep sigh as the stones were placed upon him. Their heat seeping into his muscles and relaxing them for the massage that was soon to come. His ear perked at her question and he smiled at her warmly. It had been in the works for a while now, at his request. "Well we've been discussing it for quite some time, Aloe. In the case of the joke I'm pulling, I thought on it for a week or two before committing to it.", he replied with a giggle, closing his eyes and breathing deeply.

"Do be careful of the wings, Aloe.", he added softly as his tail swayed once. The reason why didn't need to be mentioned any longer. He was extra careful about his wings ever since that tree collision that happened a year or so ago in a search for a colt's fireworks. That little adventure culminated in a rogue cloud from the Everfree threatening a settlement and his mother coming to bail him out. He had made a full recovery, but he'd rather not break a wing again if he could help it.

With a smile and nod, Aloe confirmed that Silver had been planning this prank for a while. It made sense. A prank of this magnitude would take a lot of careful planning to make sure everything would go correctly. The slightest slip up and everything could have been wasted. "It's good to know that it wasn't something that was thought up at the last second. Pranks like that take time to set up. I'd know, I did it to my sister enough that I've had to get kinda silly with some of them to keep her from seeing that they were coming. the best one though is still when I turned her goad green. A bucket of water with yellow food coloring. it was priceless," she giggled as she recounted her prank. She was pretty sure her sister wouldn't be too happy about remembering the prank, but it was so long ago, she can't possibly expect her to not joke about it.

As she finished placing the hot stones along the pressure points the pegasi too the opportunity to remind her to be gentle with his wings. She already knew why. He had broken it just little over a year ago, and she presumed it was probably still tender in a way. She knew this because they had a pegasi that had an injury that was much worse and a part of it still lingers with her to this day. Aloe and her sister have been doing what they can for the mare to try to get her back in tip top flying shape, but it was going to be a hard road. She nodded. "I will. Have they been feeling any better?"

• 5 weeks later...

((I am sorry for taking so long!))

Silverbolt couldn't help but giggle softly as she recounted her pranks upon her sister. He relaxed as the hot stones were placed upon his pressure points, the heat already seeping into his muscles. The effects were readily apparent in his mind, his body seeming to unfold in sections. "That's a great prank, Aloe. I'd be hard pressed to match it in simplicity.", he answered as she then asked about his wings.

He perked an ear and smiled at her before answering, "Yeah, my stamina is back where it used to be. I'm still easing into my training gradually but it appears that I will be in tip top shape from now on. Provided I keep returning regularly for a refreshing treatment.". He didn't need to mention that the lighter duties of operating the cafe would definitely help keep him out of trouble.

Archived