Twilight Sparkle's Secret Shipfic Folder

SilverSwirl

I've played it at a convention a year ago. From what i remember your goal is you have character cards and situation cards that are used to link the characters together. Your goal is to tell a story by linking them together. For example there may be a card saying that you need to ship Twilight with Celestia. If you are able to complete this by building off of another ship involving Twilight or Celestia, you win that ship.

I've played it at a convention a year ago. From what i remember your goal is you have character cards and situation cards that are used to link the characters together. Your goal is to tell a story by linking them together. For example there may be a card saying that you need to ship Twilight with Celestia. If you are able to complete this by building off of another ship involving Twilight or Celestia, you win that ship.

Basically this was a game designed with SteelEagle in mind. Or perhaps destined by or in conjunction with him.

Perhaps it does. But there are different versions of the ponies so needing for example a Pinkie Pie won't be hard to find to complete a ship.

Archived