the epic bakery war of 14 (see ooc to join)

augercorn

the cart came dashing into ponyville center

SCREECH!

everyone in town quickly had there eyes on this strange cart and suddenly out popped 3 royal gaurds including flash sentery flash shouted

"LISTEN UP EVRY ONE THERES GOING TO BE A BATTLE! WE NEED ALL ABLE BODYED PONIES TO HELP FIG"

he was intrupted as suddenly his face got filled with cream!

all the guards jumped up to protect flash as he fell down and everyone looked to the direction of where the pie was thrown there was a group of 5 ponies one dressed in a carbord box, the others all wearing bakers hat and outfits

the one in the carboard box giggled as he tossed a pie in the air

"hehe your all next!"

the town quickly erupted in panic

"THE HORROR!" shouted rose luck as the crowd frenzyed!

(let the chaos begin; if your intrested in joining ask here )

Flux was bouncing her way through town, humming to herself until she saw a guard get a pie to the face. That looked fun! The 'unicorn' plucked the pie out of the air with her magic before spinning around in a circle and launching it at random, giggling to herself as she did so. After she had released the pie, she stopped spinning and placed a foreleg on her forehead, as if she were searching for something. She quickly found it, as one of the ponies in the bakers hats had a pie in his face. Flux beamed at her direct hit before breaking out in a fit of laughter. She was right, this was fun!

B1O0wn2.png

Marbles has absolutely no idea how she got involved by this. She has no idea at all. But only one thing was on her mind right now.

WHO FREAKING CARES?!?!? She found herself wearing an extremely large baker hat. And to pair that off, she was wearing some kind of archery outfit! Ohhhh.... she likes this....

She saw all the ponies go into a frenzy and instantly got exited. She took out a bow out of nowhere and also took out an arrow. But the different thing here is that. The arrow's tip, has a freaking PIE!!! She aimed it at the pony who screamed 'the horror' and shot the arrow. It landed on her mouth and toppled over. As for the tiny-flying-cat wearing an archery outfit with a baker's hat, she LAUGHED. But that was easily interrupted when a pie whoosed past her and she almost got hit! She flew behind a toppled table and peaked up her face and bow.

"WATCH OUT YOU LITTLE MITTENS!!!!!!! THE MOON IS FALLIN' FROM THE SKYYY!!!!" She screamed to the top of her lungs.

As soon as most of the ponies looked up, she went to machine gun mode and shot arrows to ALL directions!!! Successfully hitting the pony in the cardboard box right in the face, the unicorn right in the side of her face, and most of the other ponies.

"HAHAHA!!!!" She laughed and toppled over, making her temporarily vulnerable.

the baker pony's all got hit including there leader. the one survior screamed and ran away!

the town cleared out of the panicking ponyies leaving only the silly mare and the flying cat

it was at this time when twilight sparkle came out of her home her face was red and there apeared to be smoke coming out of it she screamed

"GAAAAH NEED TO COOL OFF MY BRAAAAAAIN!"

she ran around wildly till finally she jumped in a well and could be heard saying "ahhhh, thats better."

spike the dragon soon followed her and nervusly chuckled to everyone "uhh, she was studying really hard. give her a break!"

twilight crawled out of the well much happyer and said

"oh come spike how many times have i done ..... what the heck is going on here?"

Flux continued her pattern of randomly spinning and throwing pies, giggling loudly as she did so. This was the best time she'd had in a long time. She staggered to the side as a pie hit her, playfully falling onto her side and rolling back to her hooves. Along the way there had been a snapping noise, and Flux tilted her head to the side in confusion. The pie fell off her face and landed at an angle on the ground. Instead of falling flat, it stayed at an angle. Picking it up in her magic, she found it was a pie connected to a stick.

A pie arrow? Awesome! Now she wanted to try that! Unfortunately, everyone was gone besides her and a small flying cat. She say down sadly as she looked around. Done already? Then came a purple mare with a red face and smoke coming off her head. Flux giggled at the display as the mare jumped into a well and a baby dragon showed up. The mare in the well climbed out before asking what was going on. Flux smiled widely at her as she answered.

"It was a pie fight, but it seems everypony else ran away already. Just us four now, unless you and your dragon friend want to join." She said, counting her imaginary friends in the count.

Marbles noticed that most of the crowd has died down, so she emerged from her hiding place under the toppled table and flew besides between the two ponies. She held her bow tightly in her paws and remained alert. She looked behind her, and looked in front again. Where did everybody go?

Just then she heard somepony screaming, she whipped her head to the side and saw who she heard as 'Twilight Sparkle'. Man, she can be a stalker sometimes. She literally looked steamed, whats up with her? Just then, she jumped down a well, and a baby Dragon came in. He must be the one known as 'Spike'. She smirked.

She readied her bow and took aim. Just as soon as Twilight emerged, whoosh! A pie-arrow flew straight into her face. Soaking her with cream. She aimed at Spike, and shot a pie-arrow too. It hit him in the face. She fell to the ground, rocking back and forth on her back as she laughed hysterically.

"Hah! That's just plain awesome!" She said between gasps.

as the pie hit twilight she fell back into the well and emerged unharmed

"well that was unnessery."

spike on the other hand laid on the ground and moaned "uhh twilight ak! ahh come here!"

Twilight saw spike and shouted

"NOOOO SPIKE!" she climbed out of the well sopping wet and leaned over her assistant and said "SPIKE AHH SAY SOMETHING!"

spike whimpered "ahh twilight I ahh need you too aghah!"

Twilight whispered out "yes spike ill do anything for ....OH MY GOSH IT's FLASH!"

the 3 gaurds were helping there leader who was on the ground having a hard time staying awake.

twilight jumped over there and shouted

"GRR GET AWAY FROM HIM!"

the gaurds took a few steps back not knowing what to do!

Twilight then craddled flash holding his head in lap

"ohh flash it'll be allright just hang on"

flash opened his eyes and said "what ahhh."

Twilight wrapped him up in a magic bubble and said "come with me ill keep you safe alone in my house"

Flash nervusly cryed out "ahhh I really don't know you! guys! help!"

Twilight slammed the door to her house locking her and flash inside.

"OH COME ON!" shouted spike as he let himself go limp and hit the floor again!

the gaurds nervusly looked around

"umm what do we do now?"

I dont know," said another "umm can you ponies and ummm flying cats help us?'

Spike stood up again and shouted "wholly smoke a lying talking cat! i mean ...GAH THE PAIN!" and fell down limp on the floor again

Well, that was interesting. Flux had remained where she was as the cat had shot the unicorn in the well and the dragon, as well as during everything that came after that. Flux looked around until her eyes settled on the guards that were asking for help.

"Sure!" Flux beamed just before the dragon jumped up. Flux glared at him for breaking character, only looking away after the dragon had flopped back onto the ground. With a curt nod, she turned her attention back to the guards and smiled at them. Without even looking away, she levitated one of the cat's unused pie arrows and then dropped it onto the cat's face. She glanced over at the cat and broke out into a fit of giggles.

The gaurd shrugged and said "well we were supposed to fight off that squad and come to ponyville to recover ahem ...project pink. and bring it to the heart of the battle in canterlot to end the war once and for all!"

the gaurd next to him looked at the pied cat and just said "we should umm probablly save the boss though."

the final gaurd kind of cowered at flux and just wimpered "don't pie me!"

the gaurd who was now charge asked "are you a bad enough dude to take on this mission!"

spike jumped up again and shouted "UGH your not even qouting it right! its are ... oh" he then fell back down

Marbles has her jaw dropped as she watched the entire scene. She has absolutely no idea how to react to what just happened. But when Spike got out of character for a second, she ended up laughing. REALLY HARD.

"Hahaha!! Your really funny!" She said as her kitten side kicked in.

She was about to fly to Spike, but suddenly, out of nowhere, she got soaked by pie! Since the pie was a bit bigger than her, she ended up falling to the ground with the pie on top of her. She squirmed around frantically. As she finally emerged, she took a huge breath of air and collapsed to the ground. She panted hard while her white fur got soaked.

"Hey! Not cool!" She playfully said and stuck a tongue out.

Just then a bunch of guards appeared. She got out of the pie river and stood on the ground. She adjusted her archery suit and listened to the guards. She placed her paw on her chin playfully and sung a 'hmmm'. After so, she nodded.

"Sure! I'm sure some 'real arrows' are needed!" She beamed.

"On one condition! I GET BELLY RUUUUUBS!!!!" She exclaimed, flying up and doing a spin in the air.

She them flew to Spike and tickled his tummy using her tail.

"Hey get up! We have work to do! Dont make me tickle your little dragon nose!" She teased as a fit of laughter emerged from her.

the lead gaurd said "agreed." at the marble's request

Spike blushed at the attention he got from the flying cat.

"umm ok."

he jumped up and shook the pie off himself.

"so umm guys project pink thats uhh." he looked at the gaurds who simply nodded back

"figured. last i saw she was trolling applejack but that lady is hard to get a hold of. we can start there."

the gaurds nodded and said "ounce you find her we can use our cart to reach canterlot. we'll protect it from more rebels."

spike now clean of pie said "well lets go to apple jack's farm!"

Project Pink? That sounded fun! The cat had dug herself out of the pie dropped on her before sticking her tongue out at the 'unicorn'. Flux stuck her tongue out in return before the cat said she would help in return for belly rubs. Flux lightly poked the cat's belly with a giggle before the cat flew off to the dragon and woke him up. Soon enough, they had a direction. Now they had direction and purpose! Flux struck a kind of pose for a couple seconds, a breeze coming out of nowhere to blow her mane and tail around. After a couple seconds, she collapsed in a fit of giggling.

"Alright! To Applejack!" Flux said, standing and rushing off in the wrong direction. When her imaginary friends pointed out her mistake, she turned around and rushed off towards the farm. "Sorry, that was the wrong way! This way's right, so come on!"

Marbles nodded and flew in the center. Placing her bow and arrows in their container on her back before she started speaking again. This time, her voice a bit more high pitched than normal.

"The name is Marbles by the way! Anywho, To whats-her-name's faaaaarm!!!!" She declared.

She then, flew on top of Spike and landed on his head. She sat there and made herself comfortable. After so, she went into a riding position and averted her black orbs to the way. She then checked the bag that went with her suit. Aha! She has some tranquilizing darts! This could help with calming that 'lady' down! Or to flat out, make her unconscious.

"ONWARD MY TRUSTY STEED!!!" She commanded as she pointed to the farm. Her tail slightly wagging in excitement.

Spike nodded at the flying cat's introduction.

"umm mine is spike, glad to meet ya."

when she landed on his head he didn't mind but he had a slight groan when she called him a steed. but then he quickly realized it was karma for calling twilight a steed that one time with the diamond dogs.

he then turned to the bubbly pony who was part of there team now

"so umm whats your name?"

The cat was named Marbles, apparently. Flux giggled as the cat began riding the dragon. She began bouncing, keeping pace with the rest of the group, humming as she went. She looked over at Spike as he asked what her name was.

"I'm Flux!" She said, smiling widely as she bounced along, her head completely turned towards the dragon and away from the road ahead.

Marbles had a determined look on her face and savored every moment as she rode on her uh...horse. As she looked at Flux, she noticed that she wasnt looking. She continued to stare at her for a while and finally decided to speak up.

"Uhh...Flux, theres a UFO in front of ya.." She said.

Spike watched flux and marbles. in some weird way flux kind of reminded him of twilight how they both were always off in there own world.

spike sighed and continued walking with his new team and said "well its a bit of a walk to applejack's hopefully nothing bad will happen."

but as soon as spike finished speaking something large popped out from the building Spike gulped and took a closer look only to find that it was a 30 foot tall mouse that stood on 2 legs, and had a wisconsin cheese hat.

spike face palmed himself and said "everytime i open my mouth!"

the mouse then flourished its hands and said in a deep northern accent "My name is El grande queso Don't cha know! and i am here to stall you folks.. so the LUNAR REBALS can obtain project pink for themselfs dont cha know!"

and with that the giant mouse pulled out a cheesecake the size of a children's inflatable pool and chucked it at the 3!

Flux made a humming noise, tilting her head slightly at Marbles' warning. She looked back at the road ahead of her just in time to run face first into a hanging sign. Flux did a complete flip from the momentum, landing back on her hooves and stumbling a bit. She groaned slightly before continuing on her way. It was an uneventful trip, not counting the sign incident, until they were stopped by a huge mouse that threw a very large cheesecake at the group. Flux giggled before rolling to the side, using a building as cover.

"Lunar Rebals? What're those?" Flux asked the mouse, poking her head out from the alley after the cake had hit.

Spike screamed as the large cake flew at him! He grabbed marbles holding her tightly in his arms and jumped! In mid air he saw that he wouldn’t reach outside of the massive cheesecake and blew a large flame pushing him further out of the way. He rolled and let marbles go dizzy and holding his stomach.

El grande queso looked at spike and said “aww poor kid. Making this hard for me. He then directed his attention to Flux and walked up next to her in her alley

“oh tha lunar rebels, there the ones who started the war and want to pie celestia don’t cha know!” he then pulled out a cake pop the size of a stopping sigh and threw it like a dart at flux!

"They started this war? Well tell them thanks for me! This is fun!" Flux said, giggling just before the mouse took out another projectile and hurled it at her. She simply stood there as it came closer, showing no signs that she was worried or that she was even aware of the incoming projectile as she had her eyes closed and was humming softly. Just before it hit, there was a flash of light and Flux appeared on the mouse's head.

"Ooh, you're so tall! How do you fit in doorways?" She asked, peeking down from on top his head to look him in the eyes. She was an average mare, but compared to the mouse, she was small.

El grande queso don't cha know shifted his eyes up to look at flux and said

"I usally have to stay outside but its not that bad, say how did you get up there?" he asked politly

meanwhile spike stood up still rubbing his stomach from the overtaxing his powers he said "hey ok i know now is a bad time but ahh i gotta go to the bathroom! be back in a sec"

and he quickly ran off leaving marbles and flux to handle the giant mouse.

Flux frowned at the news that the giant mouse had to stay outside. That didn't sound fun at all. Sure, being outside was fun, but it wouldn't be if you were stuck out there.

"Sorry to hear that... Maybe you should find bigger buildings..." Flux said, staying quiet for a bit before one of her imaginary friends reminded her of the question that had been posed to her. Flux looked up at her friend, though to everyone else it would look like she was looking at thin air. She tilted her head slightly before remembering the question.

"Oh, right. You wanted to know how I got up here, right? I teleported, silly!" Flux said, returning to her previous position of hanging in the mouse's face and smiling widely.

Just then, there came a noise that sounded like this,

,( start it at 16 seconds) and a bright colored anthro earth pony fell from the sky, doing two somersaults, a kickflip and a cartwheel before coming to a stop before the giant mouse. She pointed up at its face and struck a dramatic pose like Phoenix Right Ace Attorney and began to speak.

" I am THE FRUIT NINJA! And I have come here via my FRUITAPULTUCHET-A-SHOT, which I built with my own two hands and hooves and singular tongue, to help defend these lands from leprechauns! And because I was bored, BUT!, since I see no leprechauns at this moment in time, it is YOU giant mouse man who I shall battle with my FRUITY WEAPONS OF RIPE JUSTICE! "

The mare suddenly drew seemingly from nowhere, a bunch of bananas in each hand like you would see hanging from a banana tree, holding them as though they were guns. They suddenly began to rotate on their stems, and banana's began to shoot out of the bunch's like bullets out of very lumpy bright yellow miniguns. The sound they had heard earlier once again rang out, and they could all see and hear that it was a noise coming from The Fruit Ninja's mouth as she fired her banana guns.

El Grande queso don’t cha know’s jaw dropped as the fruit ninja came forth.

“oh geez” he said as she pulled out her banana miniguns! The large mouse turned around and grabbed flux putting her behind the cover of a building. And turned around to get a face full of banana cream!

The now covered mouse cried out “OH GEEZ I’m going to need some health now don’t cha know!” he then clicked a button on his cheese hat and out of nowhere a pony dressed as a royal Canadian mountie riding a moose burst thru the nearest building and came up to the large mouse. He said

“eh! El grande. You get hit?”

the mouse replyed “oh geez oh ya! Don’t cha know!”

the mountie then pulled out a sac and said “o.k we got small healing items medium healing and large which ones do ya want?”

the mouse looked at him funny and said “why would anyone want the small one? give me the big one!”

the mountie shrugged and said “I don’t know maybe your cheap and only need to be healed a little? Anyway for large healing we got fresh maple syrup and ginger ale which kind do ya want?

The giant mouse rolled his eyes and said “ill just take both.” The mountie handed them off and the mouse paid his fee. The mountie rode off shouting “HI HO PIERE!”

The mouse then lifted his arm brining a rather complicated watch called a pipboy to his face and after going thru the menu used it to drink the syrup.

“o.k fruit ninja I don’y know who ya are or where your from but I’m going to destroy ya!”

the mouse then whipped out more giant cheese cakes and threw them at the scantly clad ninja!

Flux tilted her head at the sudden appearance of another creature, one that was carrying banana guns. Before she could really do anything, the mouse placed her behind a building and then took hits from the flying fruit. After a silly conversation between the mouse and a moose-riding pony that made Flux giggle, the mouse drank some maple syrup, which apparently healed him or something.

Either way, she watched with a big smile on her face as the two creatures went at it, fruit coming from one side while cheese cakes came from the other. All in all, it was very fun to watch. This may very well be the best time she had ever had in Ponyville.

Archived