the epic bakery war of 14 (see ooc to join)

augercorn

el grande queso don't cha know saw that the scantly clad fruit ninja wasn't doing anything. so he then pulled out a giant meat pie and the size of a real pool and stuffed it over her head almost like a capturing a spider under a cup

"haha eat my my meat ninja!" the giant rat lauged "no one beats my meat! haha" he calmed down a little "ya my brother used to touch up my meat all the time and rub it up to make hard salami! oh god stuff don't cha know."

the the giant rat was confused an looked to marbles and flux and askes "dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh does meat pie count .... or no?"

• 3 weeks later...

Busty was so taken aback by his sudden aid and assistance, that she froze up, recalling a strange fever dream she'd had once after eating some rotten grapes where she'd been going to high school and was dating the vice principal, who happened to be Dudley Dooright as a moose, and he looked exactly like the mountie who was helping the El Grande Queso Don't Cha Know.

After a few moments she snapped out of her trance and flung the pie off her head as the mouse babbled on about euphemisms for his junk, and something about his brother.

She cared not, and withdrew a crate full of oranges, then jumped atop it, smashing it open and stomping its contents into paste while doing the dance of the fruit ninja, which looked strangely like the Macareena, but was totally different in every way, except it was't.

She then did a backflip, flinging the remaining contents of the crate and the smashed up oranges at El Grande's eyes. " HAHA! Feel the burn of my juicy justice you incestuous mousy fiend! And let it be a lesson to you that only lemon CREAM PIES are the one true pie! "

Flux tilted her head at the mouse's question about if meat pies counted.

"Sure. All's fair in love and war, after all." Flux said before the other large one did something with a box of oranges, flinging the remains of the fruit towards the mouse's eyes. Flux created a magic shield over his eyes, smiling and humming as the fruit impacted her barrier and fell to the ground harmlessly.

Busty swung her head violently to the side to look at Flux, and immediately went down on all fours and crawled at high speeds like a crazy possessed person towards the pony, before leaping in the air and punching upon her, holding her close to her chest as she then went into a roll and came up on her back hooves, holding Flux out in front of her upside down with both hands around the mare's midriff.

" AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! WHAT ARE YOU? HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!? WHY ARE YOU SO ADORABLE?!?! WHY ARE YOU UPSIDE DOWN!?!? WHY DO I WANT TO KISS THE CRAP OUT OF YOU FOR BEING SUCH A CUTIE PATOOTIE!?!?!? IT DOES NOT MATTER! "

She then lifted the mare up to her head and sat her there, patting her gently on the head. " You will now be my adorable tiny horse thingy hat! SPEAK TINY HORSE! Tell me of your secrets! Or taste the wrath of my cranberry flavored lips! Because I was eating cranberry's earlier today and my lips still taste like them. "

Flux giggled at the mare's words as she was held upside down. When she was set on the mare's head, Flux smiled and began humming to herself again, rocking back and forth slightly in time with her music.

"Cranberries? That doesn't sound like a very good threat, you know. So," Flux said, dipping down so she looked the mare in the face just like she had with the mouse. "What do ya wanna know?"

Busty raised an eyebrow as she looked cross eyed at the pony starring her in the face. She then stuck out her tongue and licked the mare's nose before speaking. " I do not know, I just assumed you'd tell me secret things since you are an adorable, magical, tiny hat horse who's nose tastes vaguely like coconut oil. "

" Hmm...I believe the most important question I must ask, is... " Busty looked around her at the odd world she found herself in, and finally asked the mare a question. She took a deep breath, then began dancing around like a hip hop dancer as she sang this song.

Flux giggled again at the mare's compliments, and at the fact that the mare had just licked her nose. Then the mare started dancing, singing her question instead of actually saying it. What was love? That would be difficult to answer.

"Well, for one, it's delicious. Love... It's this little warm feeling you get towards another when you really, really like them. When you care about them more than anybody else." Flux said, remaining where she was as she spoke.

Spike now returned running as fast as his little feet could take him. To his surprise everyone was now getting along singing and dancing, and now there was a hula girl joining the fray.

WHAAT ARE YOU ALL DOING don’t you know theres a war going on! YOU! he said pointing at the el grande “:are you on our side now?”

el grande replyed “well I didn’t get a chance to thanks flux for being such a sweetie and saving my eyes don’t cha know … a heck if you want me on the team ill join ya.”

Spike scratched his chin “its still a long way to appljack’s we don’t know what else we could run into. We could use the help. What do you guys say?”

Archived