The Darkness in PolariSoft [RP]

PrincePolaris

-Chapter 3-

Hours Later, Polaris woke up at the top of the Stairs to the Catacombs, his heart beating rapidly as he Looked around nervously. He checked himself over and Was completely fine, but he quickly shut off the Catacomb Lights and Ran into the Library, closing the secret door.

Polaris sighed in relief and looked up at L.U.N.A. Said, “Well well well, you Ok there?” He Chuckled and said, “Yeah, yeah, I'm fine...” And the A.I. chuckled, and said, “Well you better get going, the bus of Ponies here to take a tour is going to be here in Half an Hour!”

Polaris Groaned and said, “Really? That’s today?” And she said, “Yep, go on and get yourself ready, blue boy!” Polaris grumbled and walked back up into the Base, Forgetting about the Incident in the Catacombs as he spent the Next twenty Minutes preparing for a tour of the Company. He eventually got everything ready and walked outside, watching as the Large Blue Charter bus trundled up the road towards the PolariSoft turnoff. He sighed and Adjusted the White Lab coat he had put on, wondering why in the world that Ponies wanted to Tour PolariSoft.

For now, I recommend RPing about the days and all leading up to the Bus trip to PolariSoft, maybe let your characters get to know each other.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((sorry for the long wait i didn't forget i was just waiting to see if anypony else would start i guess not also sorry i try to think or something the days that would lead up to it like you said to but couldn't think of anything)) Starwind was the first to step off the bus being close to the front of it she looked wide-eyed at the size of the building then stepped aside to lead the others out

[Meh it's fine, I thought you guys all forgot though, and even though you didn't, I think you're the only one who cares 3x]

Polaris watched as all of the Ponies got off of the bus, keeping a smile on his face even though he preferred to be alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Polaris waited for all of the Ponies to get out and he said, "Welcome to PolariSoft, I guess I'll be showing you around!" he said, starting to walk up the road towards the Tunnel, looking up at the Neon Sign as most of the Ponies followed him.

Starwind hears the unknown voice and without ever thining about it starts to follow it turning her ears every now and then to figure out where it is coming from. It was like she was under some kinda mind control she could think of anything else expect for finding this voice

Archived