The Darkness in PolariSoft [RP]

PrincePolaris

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canvas didn't know what was going on or why Polaris didn't seem to hear her. She let out a small agitated growl and teleported in front of the alicorn. "I think your missing a few ponies" canvas said pointing to the group that was walking away

Polaris looked at her in confusion and then followed where she was pointing, his eyes widening slightly. "H- hey, what're you all doing?" he asked, walking over to the group that had just entered the Bunker, confusedly following them and trying to get their attention. L.U.N.A. managed to distract the rest of the group, continuing with the tour until they too, fell under the influence, heading for the Bunker despite her Protests.

Canvas looked at Lightning. "Stay. It'll be alright." She smiled. "I'll make sure nothing hurts us." She reassured. Then she turned back to the corner. "Maybe there's a secret passage way or that's just where they wanna go." She said

Polaris frowned and said, "I don't know what's going on, but- "

He was Rudely cut off as the Library's Lights all went off, somepony hitting the Switch to Open the Tunnel to the catacombs. "No!" Polaris yelled as the Ponies rushed through the door, and he started to say something else but disappeared in a powerful wave of dark magic, unable to save himself.

Archived