The Darkness in PolariSoft [RP]

PrincePolaris

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canvas fell backward from the sudden release of the magical wall. She landed hard on the ground and gasped. She painfully stood up, breathing heavily. The breathe had been knocked out of her and she was gasping for air. "Grrrrrr. What is going on?" she asked clearly unhappy that her magic had not helped the others

"ahhh!" Canvas screamed as she realized that all the ponies except her and Lightning had vanished. She ran to the corner where they had been and slipped through the hidden entrance. "Come on Lightning!" she yelled after her

((sorry canvas i have to say something about what you just did 1.you can't decide if there is an hidden door or not 2. even if there was how who you know where it is right away where it is 3. in equestia there are a lot of ways ponies could just vasished it does have to a hidden door))

(( it was told that somebody had opened the door in the corner. That's how I knew where it was and I went in it. At least I thought so. That's what you guys vanished through or whatever. If you read the intro in the sign up sheet place you will see that there is one there. I didn't decide there was a door there. Polaris did))

((

Polaris frowned and said, "I don't know what's going on, but- "

He was Rudely cut off as the Library's Lights all went off, somepony hitting the Switch to Open the Tunnel to the catacombs. "No!" Polaris yelled as the Ponies rushed through the door, and he started to say something else but disappeared in a powerful wave of dark magic, unable to save himself.

you mean this post right here canvas))

[i'm so sorry I've been gone guys, I've been working on Upgrading From Windows XP to windows 7 and it's an uphill battle]

[And there is a door, yes, but it was shut tight the moment the lights were off, no way you two could have gotten in]

Archived