The Moonlight fort [private]

Elssir

((No, no don't worry, there's nothing to change. Actually I have a post started, it's just that life has gotten me busy again. I was home for two weeks after an incident that happened to my back and now I'm back to work full time. And I admit that I'm playing a lot of Dynasty Warriors 8 as well... really epic game XD But I'll find time to make a good reply!))

• 2 weeks later...

((Now! Omg I'm so sorry I forgot about it x.x))

When Elssir turned toward her, even when she kept speaking, Seria did indeed notice the marks of previous injuries on the pegasus. It was none of her concern, but it is something she would keep in mind, thinking that the pegasus there might have gone through a lot. His past was still a mystery, but one thing was for certain, it is that it wasn't filled with rainbows and butterflies. Perhaps when the moment would come she could actually ask a few questions about it. But now Elssir was still worried about Celestia and even the citizens? Well, she would have to try and help him out.

Seria: I'm sure that Celestia won't see you as evil. Once we explain the situation it should clear things out.

She'd tell him before giving him a soft smile.

Seria: Perhaps we could change your appearance a little before we go there.

She'd say. The fairy began to scan Elssir's overall appearance. Comparing it to other ponies, she could tell that the clothes he was wearing could be easy to notice.

Seria: Your clothes could definitely attract the attention of others... so I'd suggest we put them away before we get to the city. And if we're to go by the air... then how are we supposed to have Violet and Glady follow? You and I are the only ones able to fly and I'm not strong enough to carry anyone.

In the back, they both heard Seria's plan for Elssir, but Glady also heard the next part.

Glady: Are you saying we're too heavy?

Seria sighed at this question and turned her head around to look at her friend.

Seria: No silly... I'm simply implying that I don't have the muscles to carry somepony. If I may remind you, fairies are smaller than regular ponies.

That logical answer didn't get any more words out of Glady's mouth and made Violet giggle a little, quickly followed by Glady's laughter. In the end the earth pony was just joking. Ah well, Seria then came back to Elssir, awaiting his answer to her plan, should he approve it or not.

When the Elssir heard he should take off his clothes he was shocked.

"What's wrong with my clothes? It's a normal piece of clothes. Nothing special.

It's also why I don't wear my Moonlight uniform. "

Than he looked again to the moon with visible pain on his face.

"Do you think it was really our work that princess Luna became evil?"

He simply asked.

In that moment Midgar appeared again. Elssir smiled to him.

Than he turned back to the fillies.

"I have one idea how to get to the Canterlot. I still have our old carriage. But wouldn't it be too visible?"

"Well let's decide at my house. We should get a plan and I need dome more stuff now if you joined me."

He picked his lantern ready to lead the fillies.

Seria backed away slightly when Elssir sounded provoked about his clothes.

Seria: I-I didn't mean that! But ponies today do not wear this much clothing. It could easily attract the sight of others.

She'd say trying to defend herself, then wondered if he heard her as he looked up to the moon before he'd speak again. Finally then the two others joined the fairy's side while he asked his question, yet the group remained quiet for now. After making his suggestion, Seria looked at the two others. Them exchanging stares they'd understand each other. To tell the truth, there was one thing that needed to be checked.

Seria: ... It will depend on the look and condition of the carriage...

She'd say almost shyly, afraid of offending him again. Glady gave her a small nudge on the shoulder just to tell her that things would be fine and this one would then look at Elssir.

Glady: Okay. We're following.

She'd say, her and the two others ready to follow the pegasus around.

When Elssir found that Seria feels that she maybe offered him he smiled to her as softly as possible if you have just one eye, ugly scar and "vampire" teeth.

Here was nothing bad or fearsome in that moment. It was maybe the first time when he showed that he's still a pony with normal feelings and warm heart. No doubts anymore. Now it's sure he really isn't any kind of ghost.

"Oh no, dear Seria. I completely understand what you mean."

He giggled a little before he was continuing.

"It's really true that my outfit is not the newest one and it's also nothing common. You have a sharp mind that you noticed it. Hmmm... but what to do with this?"

He ask her with one eyebrow up.

"I really have just my old uniform and nothing more.

And the cartiage is a magical one. It will be fine. I'm sure with that.""

Suddenly something crackled between the trees in the darkness. Elssir immediately turned into the hunter mode. With his crossbow ready to fire. For few seconds he stared to that place as he tried to find the source of the sound. He signaled to fillies that they should hide behind him.

The crackling appeared again.

"Jsi tvor dobra nebo zla? V moci měsíce ti nakazuji, vyjdi ven!"

Elssir said in strange language what fillies never heard before. His voice was different and with really strong royal accent. It was so powerful that it fulfilled the air with its own aura.

Also it seemed that Elssir is lightening with weak silver light as if he stays in the moon light. Even that the place where he stay is hidden in the shadow.

Real majesty of the last Moonlight.

Something between the trees moved. And after a while fillies saw that it's a big cat with huge body.

With the head down it came closer to Elssir.

The animal seemed to be very dangerous and it's sure it wouldn't mind about one or two ponies for the dinner.

But now it wasn't aggressive and it was just standing few steps from Elssir and fillies.

Elssir came claser and put his hoof onto the cats head.

He said something again and than the animal lost in the shadows

For a while was Elssir watching that place and than he looked to fillies again normal without the strange light.

"Let's go. This was a warning. We're in the wild forest during the night. We should move. Follow me. Don't go too far away from others.

He started to lead. Only because he had a lantern he was still visible. It really looked like as if he's a ghost. He moved as a part of the forest. Fillies also noticed that even if he's a pegasus he doesn't use his wings

After a half of hour they entered an empty space lightened with the moon.

Fillies saw a "house" build from rocks and logs. It was more a hut than a house. But it has one floor and windows here.

"We're here."

It was the first time when Elssir talked again.

Than he entered the door and invented fillies to go inside.

He put the lantern to the place what seemed it's made for it.

The room wasn't very modern.

Stone made fireplace, in the middle was an oak table and four simple chairs. One wall was the library full of books and yellow papers. And other walls were fulfilled with old paintings, maps, and other stuff.

This room was without any windows. The stairs to the floor were also wooden.

But it was warm here.

The tabble was covered with huge bag and things like maps, books, and lots of useful or personal stuff for the long way.

"Welcome in my home." Elssir smiled.

"I'm sorry that it's so messy. I didn't expected that I will have any visitors. Tea or sonething?"

He said as he lighted the room with candles.

"Well now it's the time to decide what to do. "

• 3 weeks later...

In the end Seria felt relieved that Elssir was not mad at her. Yet, as they'd be ready to go a sound would make itself be heard. Crackles coming from the trees around them. Immediately the girls would take position, ready to defend themselves. Perhaps Elssir gestured them to stay away, but Glady would be the first one to make one step forward ahead of the others just in case. Elssir seemed to be a capable pony, but she always wanted to take part in battles, knowing her own strength. What seemed to be a giant cat popped out of the woods and approached them. Its look was rather menacing, making the flower fillies be even more ready. A creature they knew they could handle, but Seria would be observant about it. She could sense that both Glady and Violet were ready to counter-attack should it try anything, but she would lower their fears by raising a hoof to them, then gently pointing at Elssir. The two girls observed as well, then, seeing that the pegasus was staying friendly with the creature. Whatever he had said before, they didn't know, but it seemed like this giant cat understood something about it. A moment later, it would go away.

After Elssir told them about the warning, they would agree to follow while remaining calm. If anything, they needed to be... mostly Seria. Her worries about Freesia were pretty intense, but she managed those worries well enough. She would have to give it her all if she wanted to protect her. She felt sad to leave her alone at home, but told her that if there was anything that she could go and see Violet's parents. They would gladly take her in and take care of her.

Anyway... that aside, they moved. They would follow the pegasus through the woods, his lantern being the best guide in the dark. The trip was quiet and they would eventually reach a new place in the woods. A house made of logs and rocks, looking more like a hut. In any case, this was serving as a dwelling. Elssir would tell them they had arrived and they would quietly enter the place. Once inside they would have a quick look around with what they could see. Seria would go to the table, accompanied by Glady who was curious about what was on it. Violet took the time to walk around a little, smiling at the sight of the place. Perhaps it was small, but she liked it nonetheless. She thought it made for a nice place... only she'd rather have it outside of the Everfree Forest instead.

Elssir asked them then if they wanted to have tea or something else. To this, the fairy would give him a smile and nod.

Seria: Although we had tea at Zecora's hut, I would still be pleased to see what you have.

She'd answer, pretty much saying that she would like some more tea. The two others heard and agreed to have something too.

Violet: If you have hot water I would like to have some, please. Oh! And if you have some honey to go with it, it would be even better!

Glady chuckled at what Violet ordered.

Glady: You and your weird drinks.

Violet: It's not weird, it's even said to be healthy! It can help with... weight loss!

Violet just wanted to defend herself a little, but Glady only looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Glady: Violet... you're fine as you are. You don't even need to lose weight.

Violet looked at her, then at the ground, embarassed.

Violet: I... I just like it that way, that's all.

She'd say shyly, dragging her hoof on the floor back and forth slowly. Her earth mare friend couldn't help but to laugh. Glady approached the young unicorn and put a hoof around her neck as she'd bring her closer to her.

Glady: I'm just teasiiing! Know what? I'll take some hot water with honey too, then. Can you do that, Elssir?

When Elssir heard this strange order one his eyebrow raised up again.

"Hot water with honey? Hmm... as you wish ladies. "

Than he came closer to the fireplace. In a moment here was a fire and water was preparing.

After a while all drinks were served.

Elssir take some strange drink from weird glass.

"Here is the Moonlight fort" he said when he showed an old map. Touching a place where were mountains on the map.

"It's a long way. But I'm worried that the Shadow will be here soon. Now we need to decide what to do next.

It looks like we should visit Canterlot first. But what to do with me?"

When he was talking he took something from a wardrobe. An uniform. All in dark and silver colours. It was beautiful with the "Princess Lunas cutiemark as buckle. When the fillies looked closer to it they noticed that even if it looked like as a normal clothes it's a scale armour. Shiny as if it new.

"This is my old uniform" Elssir said.

"It's the only kind of clothes I have if you don't include the outfit I wear now. "

"Wanna see my cartiage?"

• 2 weeks later...

Upon receiving their demanded drinks, the flower fillies came around the table to sit and drink it. It was more polite that way. Violet would be first to take a sip from her cup as it arrived, not minding its heat at first, but quickly reminding it as it touched her tongue. She'd quickly deposit the cup with her magic after reacting to it, letting out a little ''ouch''. Glady dared to chuckle at her as it happened.

Elssir would then bring a map on the table, which they would all look at and listen to him as he'd explain what he was pointing at. Seria would make a good visual of the map. Not that she could remember it all just like this... but it could give her a good idea of the surroundings they would go through once they'd head out. After what the dark pegasus would bring a uniform to show them. The three of them would be observant of it, Violet smiling at its look as she thought it was a pretty cool uniform to have. Yet now they'd have to take a few decisions. Seria had been thinking a little about what they'd have to do.

Seria: Before we see the carriage, let us speak of a plan. First of all, take a look at us, Elssir. I think you can notice that we don't wear any clothes... well, not entirely, at least. Violet wears a scarf, but it is not a shirt of a dress at all. Most ponies wear no clothing. I believe that if you were heading out without clothings, then we would not attract the sight of others so easily. Perhaps we could bring your clothings in the carriage and hide them in something while we head to Canterlot.

Glady: That's cool and all, but what about the rest? We're still going to see Celestia, right?

Seria turned her head to Glady, nodding at her before continuing back with Elssir.

Seria: Exactly. The princess knows me a little. Not personally, but being the only fairy in the land makes it rather hard to not remember who I am... therefor I may be able to convince her to speak of this matter more easily. If she so despises the Moonlights, then it might require more work, yet I am convinced we can do something about it... After all the princess might be our only chance at deciphering these words on the paper. Besides it might be best for her to know about the Shadow. If we can get all of the help that we can, then it will only be better for us, wouldn't it?

She'd explain before looking slightly down, thinking of Freesia.

Seria: ... At least I believe it would be.

And she'd raise her head back up, looking more determined.

Seria: The faster we can get rid of the Shadow, the better. The ponies will be safe once again and so will Freesia.

Elssir looked to hear his clothes with worries.

"Well, here's another problem. I'm wearing hat because it hides my eye. And I'm wearing thegrest of my clothes because of this"

he said and took off his outfit. His body was full of scars. The same type as on his neck.

Than he fastly took it on again.

"I'm worried that here's no way how to enter Canterlot without being noticed. Oh dear Luna.."

Than he smiled a little.

"You don't have to be worried about princess Celestia. To be honest when Luna disappeared she told us to stay. But we decided to hide and wait to our princess. This won't be a problem. Now I'm sure with it. The biggest problem is that if somepony will notice I'm the Moonlight they will probably start to panic. Now we're just a part of the fairy tales. "

"But enough I say! We're not here for telling the stories. We have to stop the Shadow."

(Than he said something for himself but fillies heard it too: "and face our worst fears")

Than he gave a copy of the map to Seria. And some potions. With telling her it's protecting against the nightmares because more closer to the Shadow you will be the nightmares will be stronger. So strong that they can get lost in them forever.

After that he said: " It's time to face my destiny."

He put his uniform on himself. It got a soft aura of moon light."

"I decided this is the only way. Princess is sure busy and It could takes a lot of time before sge would have a time to us. But if she will hrar that the Moonlight is in the city... well"

He smiled to fillies friendly. Even if it showed his fangs...

"Let's go." He said and disappeared in the doors outside.

Here on the other side of the hut was a bunch of huge bushes. Elssir started to take them away. After a minute fillies saw a dark carriage hidden between the leafs.

It looks little creepy. Again made in black, silver and with purple inside. But still it looked like as if it's new. The lantern on the back was probably magic cause it started to light with the soft silver light.

"Okay ladies. Sit inside. One castle is awaiting us."

(Sorry that it's little chaotic. Well I mean: Elssir was alone for centuries. Well, he's little weird and "mad". And I also wanted to move the story. )

Seria had forgotten about his scars... it's when he had removed his clothings that she got to remember. Violet even reacted to it, leaving out a gasp as she brought her hooves to her mouth.

Seria: I-I'm sorry... I completely forgot about this.

The fairy would say, feeling ashamed of this. They'd have to go with something else, but getting different clothes could be difficult and... they didn't have much time as well. Perhaps they'd have to rush through completely. Yet at least Elssir reassured them about Celestia. In that case they probably wouldn't have trouble meeting with her. One word of the Shadow and they probably would be put in priority, is what Seria thought. After what Elssir seemed to be ready as he clearly wanted to leave. The flower fillies would look at each other upon hearing the last part where the dark pegasus seemed to speak to himself. Seria had a vague idea of what it meant... but she couldn't be certain.

This said the fairy would receive a copy of the map with which she would be able to guide them with her knowledge of the land. As for the potions, she'd pass them to Violet who would put them in her bags, having heard the explanation of their effects.

Everyone would get up and leave their drinks behind as they'd follow Elssir outside. Upon moving a few bushes a carriage would be revealed to them. The observant fairy would take a quick look at its color, finding them to be rather dark, yet also sophisticated.This could perhaps pass well once in Canterlot. If they were to hide in it, then perhaps it'd be good enough to just camouflage everything, as long as they wouldn't get arrested. Elssir quickly offered them to take a seat in. Seria bowed to him slightly and went inside. Violet gave a quick and enthusiastic nod to him before she'd join him and Glady looked at him briefly with a smile as she'd join with the others. Once inside the three girls chose seats to sit on, Glady positioning herself next to Violet who was facing Seria.

Seria: Very well. Now let us hope that things will go fine until we reach Canterlot.

Glady: What could go wrong with this? It's a pretty neat carriage!

Seria: Very much so, but it is important to consider that not many of these are seen around, yet its look might just do well in Canterlot. Perhaps that for now we should try and avoid the crowded paths.

Violet: How are we gonna do that?

Seria: Elssir might have an idea for this... but there aren't many paths that lead to Canterlot.

They'd discuss among themselves for the moment, waiting for Elssir to join them or lead the carriage.

Elssir joined the fillies after a while. In his uniform he looked like as a real warrior from the old times.

"Don't worry ladies this is not a normal carriage. We won't use any normal paths."

Than he sat to the place of driver. Said something and in that momment the carriage was levitating few steps in the air.

And fillies noticed that here is a path leading into the sky. Vissible just a few meters around the carriage before it gets invissible again.

"This carriage use an old kind of magic. This path is made from the light of the moon. Let's go!"

The carriage moved fast and after a while it was floating between the clouds.

Elssir was shining in his uniform and he finally seemed... Peacefuly.

"The tradition says we should use moonlight horn but I don't think it's a good idea. I just hope some guards still know about us and they will let us to enter the castle. "

Than Canterlot appeared. Fillies saw that just a few of ponies noticed that something is on the sky.

But castle guards already know it.

Closer and closer the carriage was more of them were prepared.

Than when the carriage landed they came closer. And noticed Elssir they seemed confused and not sure what to do.

"Tell your princess that we need to talk with her. Bad news, it's urgent."

Two guardians ran to the castle.

Others were staring to what they see. But not just them, Elssir was also nervous.

Than some noble pony came with that two guardians.

"Follow me please. Princess is waiting to you."

Elssir smiled to fillies.

"It's getting much better than I though. Well let's go."

Princess Celestia was waiting in a medium room with some books and comfortable sofas.

"Welcome in Canterlot dear visitors."

She said.

Elssir saluted to her.

"Nice to see you again Elssir. We though you're dead too. Why you didn't came here?"

Elssir was extremely nervous. He keept looking to the ground.

"I I was ashamed... A and scared..."

He said so quiet that it was hard to hear.

"But now you're here. I think that you and your friends have something to say. Just sit down and tell me what news you bring."

Than she smiled to fillies.

"I heard about you. It's nice to meet with you. What are your names?"

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

((Just gonna skip the part in the carriage so we can make things go further faster. I'll also try to shorten my posts so that way I can answer MUCH faster and without much of a writer's block...))

Arriving at Canterlot the flower fillies would come out from the carriage. They'd sight around a little before the guards of Canterlot would interrupt the whole group. Soon after these same guards would already be going to talk to the princess and the group could advance. the girls followed while chit-chatting with each other in silence about the place. Seria had the most knowledge about Canterlot since she had been there at least once when she first arrived. The princess had allowed her to stay in Ponyville as long as her secret about fairies was kept safe. They'd smile to Elssir as things were going rather smoothly for him too.

Eventually they'd reach the room where Celestia was. Both Violet and Glady looked around impressed by the place. It was their first time with Royalty, after all. And a little further in front of them was the very Princess of the sun herself, awaiting them. They'd be greeted and the three girls would bow to her in respect before coming back up.

Seria: We call ourselves the Flower Fillies, your highness. You... you remember me, don't you? It is me, Seria Rosa, the very first fairy to live outside of the fairy realm. And with me are my two best friends, Violet Charm and Glady Leaf. We came here with Elssir to help him out with a task.

"Yes my dear Seria. I remember you. At least you're the only fairy in this land."

She gave Seria a soft smile.

"I hope you like being in Ponyville and as I see you already have friends. That's great. But I guess you're not here because of this. Hmm... Elssir von Moonlight son of Lord Moonlight. Looks like the history is coming back. Where were you hiding for all that centuries Elssir?"

Elssir, still looking down started with explaining:

"Ehm, you know princess that when that dark time came Moonlights leaved Canterlot and we lived in our fort away of the world. You also know what happened seven hundreds year ago. We were defeated by pure evilness. Only I survived. I was scared, I lost everything and I was worried that as a last member of moon guards ponies will hate me and be afraid of me. Well, we already were just a part of creepy stories.

I know it wasn't the right thing but I decided to hide and live alone.

But when I heard that Princess Luna is back..."

Princess Luna stopped him.

"Your past is like a stone on your soul. Free yourself there's no reason to feel bad for what happened. "

Than she asked the fillies:

" and now tell me what news brings you here in the middle of night"

But suddenly the doors opened and Princess Luna appeared.

"Sis. We heard the guards talking about some arrivals. What's happening? We..."

She stopped in the middle of her talk. With half opened mouth staring with confused expression.

Seria noticed that Princess Celestia was giggling and probably interested in actual situation. Elssir was shocked.

"P-princess Luna! M-m-my highness." it was all he was able to say.

Princess Luna was still staring as if she was frozen. After a couple of seconds what seemed to be all eternity she simply asked:

"Elssir?"

"Yes my highness"

She fastly entered the room and in a second she "jumped" to poor shocked Elssir and she started to hug him in a non-princess way.

Celestia said to Seria:

"Don't be confused too much. My sister though he's also dead it was one of the hardest things for her when she returned. Now tell me wgat brings you to my palace"

(Sorry that this is so long and chaotic. All that emotions of characters etc... it will be easier when the story will move to the adventure part. )

Seria let out a giggle when the princess told her that she remembered her. It felt nice to be recognized by her highness. She'd go and precise that she had these two friends for more than just some time. She knew them for quite some time. She'd be happy to tell her about it, but more important matter was on the case. The Flower Fillies would look at Elssir to listen to him politely before the princess would turn back to them so they could explain the reason of their presence... but before that, the doors of the room would open. The three of them would turn around to look at who arrived. It was the princess of the night herself. As she approached, the three would bow to her, but as they'd be back up, Luna was already embrassing Elssir, happy to see him alive. The three fillies would be happy to see this, then would come back to Celestia so Seria could explain their situation.

Seria: Yes, your highness. The reason we are here today is because of strange occurences that happened in the village. Most of the ponies... if not all, have been having nightmares lately. Strangely enough we have been called to the Everfree Forest, which is where we met with Elssir.

She'd say first. Her visage would change slightly, taking a more gloomy tone for what would follow.

Seria: Princess... you might already be aware, but another fairy is now living in Ponyville with me. She is young and I agreed to take care of her, but... with this strange phenomenon and what is hiding behind it... I am very afraid for her. I... We wish to help Elssir defeat this Shadow creature.

Glady: Freesia is extremely important to Seria. She wouldn't let anything happen and so wouldn't we. Anyway it's all of Ponyville who's in danger, so... we really want to help.

Seria nodded to Glady after she spoke. This added well to what she had already said. She thought it would add more importance to their coming to Canterlot.

Princess Celestia was listening carefully what Seria just said.

When she heard about Freesia her interest was clear. But as a princess she has her duties now.

"What are you talking about? Is it something with that bad dreams?" She asked.

Princess Luna also noticed what the fillies said. She leaved Elssir who was allready blushing so much that he reminded a big tomato and she asked with the worries in her face.

"Shadowy creature? You're not talking about that Shadow from old dark times? Do you?"

Elssir, again with his strict expression nodded.

"Yes my highness. The Shadow is free again"

Both princesses changed their looks.

Than princess Celestia said:

"My dear fillies. This mission is extremely dangerous, but we have no choice. You must find the way how to sent the Shadow back to the prison. Luckily, you met Elssir. He's probably the last pony who know what to do. Because that prison is the Moonlights magic and that was every time a mystery for me. Go and safe your friends"

Elssir saluted to her. "Princess"

When was princess Celestia talking, princess Luna came behind to fillies.

"I will go with them." She said.

"My highness, it's dangerous and than.. ponies here need you" Elssir was protesting.

"No. I can't do anything for them. And than they probably think that nightmares are my work. If I will go with you, at least I can help you to face the nightmares. Because it will be just worse as you will be closer to the Shadow. And Elssir, I would appreciate if you will call me just Luna."

She smiled to Seria.

"I've never seen any fairy before. I'm glad to meet you. Well, can I join you"

Everypony in the room looked to Seria, awaiting her answer.

((Just thought you'd like to know this; When adressing Royalty persons, we will say your highness and not my higness. I don't have the explanation why... but Royalty figures will always be refered as such ^-^))

Seria gave the princess a nod as she finished telling them to go save their friends.

Seria: We will do so, Princess.

After what she'd turn herself around along with Violet and Glady when they heard Princess Luna proposing herself to join them. Seria looked up at her with uncertitude at first, not knowing if this was a good idea considering that this mission was dangerous, and so they couldn't afford to lose their princess of the moon. Elssir even tried to tell her so, but the princess seemed to insist anyway. Besides she seemed to know some about the Shadow creature and the nightmares... well she could access the ponies' dreams, after all. So Seria's answer would be definitive... and it was probably for the best as well. She'd give a smile to the princess.

Seria: Very well. I accept. I would be honored to have the princess of the moon on our side.

She'd say and would bow to her at the end.

Seria: You will see that this fairy's powers are of great use too!

Glady: Hey and so are ours! You attention seeker, don't forget about us!

Glady had appeared to Seria's side, looking at her with a smirk, clearly showing she was just joking around, but also to really remind everyone that her and Violet would be there to give it their all as well. The fairy would giggle back as a reply to her friends.

Seria: Obviously, you are.

Then she'd remember something! Something she thought she should ask both princesses. She'd turn herself toward Celestia.

Seria: Oh I was about to forget something... Elssir has shown us a piece of paper with an ancient spell on it. We were wondering if you would be able to decipher what it says. It is a spell to seal the Shadow again, if I'm correct. Perhaps that your sister would know of it as well?

The fairy would then come to face Elssir.

Seria: Elssir, you brought it with you, didn't you?

(Oh sure. I forgot that. ^^;)

Princess Luna smiled to Seria and than she secretly checked up Elssirs reaction. He was looking strict but his eye was smiling. It was visible that he likes the idea to be with princess Luna on the expedition.

When he was asked for the piece of paper he nod.

"Sure. I have it"

He opened his backpack trying to find it. But because all that potions, maps, books, notes and other weird stuff it was hard for him.

"Wait, what is this?" Princess Luna asked and grabbed something with her magic.

It was a picture of her.

She smiled as Elssir tried to catch it and than became to blush.

"Look sis. Isn't it sweet? "

"I have it!" Elssir said maybe too loudly...

He showed that to princesses.

"Hmm, it really looks like as a piece of the Book of Dreams. But this is magic of the Moonlight... it's a pitty that you haven't magical powers Elssir. But maybe Luna could do that. Her magic is close to yours" Princess Celestia said.

"Now go and rest. We prepared some rooms for you. At the morning you will start your journey"

Luna gave the picture back to Elssir and told him something. He blushed even more. Than princess smiled again and leaved the room.

Archived