Copper Pony Flying School

flashdash250

It was my oc pony first day at school, and he was very shy because it was his first day school to make some pegasus friends, and on his first day at the school, but how is he going to makes friends on his first day at the school. how is rainbowflashdash to make some on his very first at school, and is very shy on trying to make some pegasus friends.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A small tip: When you write an introduction, you might want to write as a narrator. In this case you are writing in 3rd person so it should be something like:

"It was Rainbowflashdash's first day of school. He was very shy because it was his first day of school to make some pegasus friends..." etc.

It would help if you also used the right punctuation in the right places.

Not to be rude or anything, but i wanted to point that out so it's easier for others to understand what you write.

If i may, i'll join with Eclipse. I know that our previous RP went downhill, but i have a feeling this one would be better.

post-6363-0-96735400-1404733858_thumb.pn

"But you can't fly that well, Abby" Eclipse frowned. "You might get yourself hurt".

It was normal for Eclipse to act aloof and cold around ponies she doesn't know. She didn't trust strangers and has a hard time trying to break that habit. She maybe cold to strangers yet she is a totally different pony to her friends.

(( Yeah that is a little confusing))

Abby kneeled down the way she had seen many other older ponies do when racing. Folding her front legs, spreading her wings, putting her blank flank in the air, and putting her ears down. She was ready

"It's a race, not a stunt show" Eclipse said. "If you perform a backflip, you go back one meter and you loose momentum, allowing your opponent to catch up or overtake you". Eclipse wondered how Abby was doing.

Eclipse liked to talk about the skills of flying. A slower Pegasus still has a chance to win a race with a fast pegasus. Eclipse wasn't a fast pony, but different tactics and skills let her overtake them.

She hardened her expression as she watched Flashdash look at her strangely.

Archived