Copper Pony Flying School

flashdash250

((She thought that Flashdash, she didn't say anything. I'm pretty sure Flashdash can't read her mind. Plus she thought when, not where))

"Well apparently, Flashdash is a member of the wonderbolts" Eclipse said, sighing softly. She really found it hard to believe, since he couldn't even stop himself and she had to help him just a few weeks ago. But since he's her friend, it wouldn't hurt his to believe alittle.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" Yes it's true i am the youngest Wonderbolt member. and it is not that i am bad at flying it's just i do not know how to slow down yet. and i am bad at landing to and Abby i want to give this it is a watch with the Wonderbolts on it. and Eclipse here is one for you as well it's a sign of our friendship.

Eclipse took the watch and looked at it. She really wanted to stick her face into the ground and stay there forever. Since when did Wonderbolt standards drop so drastically? Eclipse might as well join the Wonderbolts herself! It should be easy after Flashdash. So much for admiring them...

Eclipse looked back at Flashdash and smiled as best as she could, "Thanks" she said. She suddenly widened her eyes and stood still, "I just remembered a superstition from Chineigh (China); giving a clock in Chineighese is 送钟, and it is close to 送终 which means 'see you at your death bed'. I'm not sure if it applies to watches but i really don't want to take the chance" Eclipse said, shivering. She knew it would be rude to refuse a gift, but she was really superstitious.

((It's true. Don't ever give things like clocks, umbrellas, hankerchiefs, or four gifts at once to a chinese person. Yes...i believe in it ever since my chinese teacher told me about her experience))

(( her experience? Now im interested!))

Abby listened to Eclipses explanation. "Er well I'd rather not look a gift horse in the mouth (pun intended). But I also don't wanna die." Abby said. She looked at the watch then looked at Flashdash. She then smiled softly at him "I'll take the risk for a friend, I suppose." She said then put the watch on her right front hoof.

((The night when she got the clock, her dad called and said her mom was sick. When she passed away, my teacher wore white for a whole month. At first, she didn't want to accept the gift, but her husband said it was rude so my teacher kept it and that is what happened. I am VERY superstitious so I tend to believe this sort of stuff))

"I'm really sorry Flashdash. I can't accept your gift because of my superstitions" Eclipse sighed.

"Ah great my first class is pegasus takeoff and landing. and I hope both of you are in my class Flashdash said: to Abby and Eclipse when we meet at school tommow after we get some ice cream so Abby are you comeing with us to get some ice cream. and I hope we have a great teacher.

Archived