Copper Pony Flying School

flashdash250

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abby strained herself and turned around the pillar and headed back now in front of Rainbowflashdash. Her wings were starting to hurt but she new they were only getting stronger. One day she wanted to be a wonderbolt and be able to win against RainbowDash in a race. What better a time to start than early. Maybe she would even get her cutie mark if she won this!

Abby shrieked with excitement as she saw Rainbowflashdash coming at her. She was inches from the finish line but at that rate he would would pass her in ten seconds flat. She decided to fly a little higher and rocket to the finish line. She folded her wings tight against her body and went stiff as a board as she landed head first in the cloud centimeters behind the finish line. She had won but at what cost? She jerked and jerked but couldnt seem to get out of the cloud, and to make matters worse her wings hurt like crazy and she couldnt use them to smooth away the cloud. "ECLIPSE!? RAINBOWFLASHDASH!? HELP!!!!" she screamed her voice muffled by the cloud

Eclipse slid her hind hoof back and shot after Abby. She quickly pulled her out of the cloud and said "you always get yourself in a mess, how's your wing?"

Eclipse let her self under Abby to carry her back down. "You have to be careful! This is only a practice race, now let me look at your wing"

Nice win Abby said Rainbowflashdash's with a sad look on his face and said: i do not like loseing but lets race again when you heal up Abby" give her a /). Next time when we raced again but on the ground when you heal up Rainbowflashdash's said: to Abby with a happy smile on his face looking at Abby":))

Abby let Eclipse look at her wing. " I think I just sprained it." Abby said as it painfully twitched as she put it out to let Eclipse see. The feathers were splayed out and some fell off as she straightened it. Luckily it looked like most of them were baby feathers and she would be getting better stronger feathers soon. She looked at Rainboaflashdash. "Not so bad yourself. And i'll take you on anytime." she said with a smile

"It's definitely sprained, it'll take a couple of hours to loosen up" Eclipse said, turning to look at Rainbowflashdash's wings. "You have big and strong wings, but you need to stretch every time you fly otherwise you will get muscle cramps from the weight of your wings"

Eclipse stood up and said "next time I'll join the race, I'll help you guys improve"

Archived