Copper Pony Flying School

flashdash250

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abby quickly gulped down her smoothie having to stop twice because of brain freeze. When she was finished she decided to talk to Eclipse until she finished her Mango smoothie. " So how'd you get your cutiemark?" Abby asked her

"I found out how free I felt when I flew around. The scene of the sunset makes it look like a dream as you fly around. It made me feel happy! I realized that flying is something I love to so everyday and every night" she smiled. She finished her drink and gets up from the table.

"Rainbowflashdash's asked "Abby if she liked that trick. and Then my next trick is called: "Rainbow flasher trick as he takes off behide "Eclipse and then comes back at top speed then a flash of rainbow colors show up in the sky "Rainbowflashdash's was going to fast and did not know how to slow down as he yell for help and said: Help me Eclipse!!! "Rainbowflashdash's shouted out loud.

Eclipse muttered something under her breath as she slid her hind hoof back, bent her head forward, and shot after Rainbowflashdash. She flew quickly to match his speed, flew infront of him, held his hooves, and opened her wings to increase air resistance. They slowly stopped as Eclipse directed Rinbowflashdash back to the ground. "Are you okay?" She asked as she let go of him.

Archived