Copper Pony Flying School

flashdash250

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"WEEE!" Rainbowdash cried and clutching the outfit to her blue chest did a backflip. Then she stopped, embarrassed by her outburst and landed with a cool look on her face. "This will make me..uh.. at least 20% cooler." she said

"WEEE!" Rainbowdash cried and clutching the outfit to her blue chest did a backflip. Then she stopped, embarrassed by her outburst and landed with a cool look on her face. "This will make me..uh.. at least 20% cooler." she said

((It's Raaaaveeeen!))

Eclipse looked at the costume, impressed at how accurate it was. When did Flashdash get it anyways?

"Little sis you look super awesome cool in it and Eclipse i am a member of the wonderbolts thats how i got the outfit for my little sister. Little sis come outside i want show my wings when they are fully out. and my little sis what do you have to say to me for getting that wonderbolts outfit!?

RainbowDash zipped over to Flashdash and hugged him tightly. "Thanks!" she said and then zipped off to show Fluttershy her new outfit

Abby walked out of the bathroom just in time to see RainbowDash zip off in some kind of costume. She walked over to Eclipse and whispered "What did I miss? Was I in there long enough for the next Nightmare Night?"

Archived