Copper Pony Flying School

flashdash250

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(( Im starting to get bit confused))

"Ok!" Abby said and started being sneakier than the sneaky Rainbowdash. 'its about time I got you back' Abby thought and punched the cloud underneath Rainbowdash. The blue pegasus had not been expecting it and fell on the ground. Abby giggled but apologized and asked if she had hurt her. When Rainbowdash laughed and hit Abby lightly on the shoulder Abby beamed. "Or we could just do it that way instead of going all the way to your house." Abby said with a huge smile on her face.

(( to much?))

"Flashdash's takeoff to sky as high as he can get and yelled at "Abby ready for this trick as he dive down a flashing cone was all the way around him then the sonic rainbow flashboom show up in the sky and "Flashdash's said: "How was that trick "Flashdash's said: to "Abby :))

(( Im gonna do something random))

Abby went stiff and fell on her side. Legs sticking straight out mouth open wide and wings spread wide. She just layed there and didnt bother to get back up. "I think im broken." Abby attempted to say through her paralyzed mouth but it came out as "My shink um buckin"

Abby got the feeling back in her muscles and promp[tly sat up "nothing. just...uh.... making sure no one steps on an ant! Hey! watch it you almost stepped on an ant!" Abby yelled in some random direction and got a look from quite a few ponies. She waved sheepishly and blushed.

(( Told ya i'd do something random))

Archived