Copper Pony Flying School

flashdash250

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oh! Thank you, Flashdash!" Abby said and took one of the drinks. it was very colorful and Abby didnt really want to drink something so pretty. She would rather freeze it and keep it forever. But nonetheless, she took it and held it. She was actually beginning to wonder if it was another of Flashdash's pranks and decided to wait until Eclipse drank it, to see.

Abby looked at Flashdash and shrugged. She stuck her tongue into the glass and pulled it back into her mouth. It actually tasted pretty good. "ECLIPSE!! YOU HAVE TO TASTE THE RAINBOW!!" Abby yelled and began to slurp up the drink, happily.

(( see what I did there with taste the rainbow? :):kissy: ))

"Thanks Eclipse." Abby said flapping her wings and hovering in the air. "Bye Rainbowflashdash!"

(( Can you guys tell me where you got those little nametag thingies in your signatures? Is there a link to it somewhere?))

((It's not a link, it's just for decoration. I helped Flash dash make it.))\

Eclipse took a sip from the glass and smiled. "It's good!" she said as she drank more.

Eclipse watch without much amusement, she didn't find it funny when ponies prank someone and she's expected to laugh at them. It was technically bullying; ponies who watch are considered bullies too if they don't stand up for the one bullied and Eclipse hated it when she had to be a bystander.

It didn't matter with Rainbow though, she does it all the time. Although Eclipse knew this, she still kept her face emotionless. Rainbow is an easy-going pony, she wouldn't be annoyed.

Abby decided to watch but wasn't to comfortable. She kept herself looking calm and inocent but her legs were shaking so bad she had to sit down. Dear Celestial Rainbow was going to vet back at them all. She wouldn't be mad, but she would settle the score. Abby sighed with relief when she reliezed she was wearing a mask

Archived