Confrontation and Compassion (Closed ATTN: IceStormX)

Lux

Fire giggled slightly as she pictured Ice Storm's cute cheeks puffed out like a squirrel after eating too much. She didn't know why she thought that but it seemed the more time she spent with the blue unicorn the more crazy thought she had. 

"Your parents sound that they are quite amazing, and sounds like they love you very much. I'd say I wish that I had it better when I was younger but, honestly... I probably wouldn't give it up for anything. I am who I am now because of everything that happened, and to me, who I am now, and all the friendships I've made and all of the opportunities I've gotten from my friends are more important to me than what might have been if my foal hood had been different. It's not worth the thought. Plus, having at least made up with my mom, I don't even really have that to worry about anymore. That said, that night, I just completely forgot that there was supposed to be a blizzard. Of course, I forgot to check in to see what was going on weather wise anyways and just went to my normal spot in the park to sleep. It's actually quite nice to sleep outside under the starry skies when the weather is nice," 

"Yeah, they are very nice. I definitely have to have you meet them as they'd love you! You know you're right, you never know what life would be for us if things were different. I sometimes wonder what would've happened if I wasn't born a unicorn or if I had another talent all together. But if that happened I may not have been able to go to Princess Celestia's School, or joined Spellbound, or met all the nice ponies in my life. And I'm certain that I would never had met you that winter's night. Funny how my problem with cold actually produced a good thing. Anyway it's kind of silly to look back at the past and think of all of the things that could have changed." 

Fire though about something that was stirring in her mind as she had more of her dessert. It was a dangerous thought, one that could ruin their friendship if not done correctly. But there was no denying that her mind and heart were going down this path and there was no point in ignoring it. 

"So I've you have friends like Moondancer and Pressy, but do you have other friends, say a special somepony in your life?" 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seemed that Fire Heart took her approach to everything that had happened in the past. She said that no pony would ever know what it would be like if things had been different. She went on to say that she often wondered what things would have been like had she not been a unicorn or had another talent all together. She also added that she might not have been able to go to the princess's school or met all the nice ponies that she had in her life. She smile a bit assuming that she had been included a bit, although blushed a small bit as she addressed her afterwards telling her that she was certain that she'd have never met her on that winter night. That it was funny how her problem with the cold would turn out to be a good thing.

"Even the worse problems can turn into a good thing at some point. It just depends on what a ponies definition of good is. I can definitely say that meeting you has been one of the happier moments in my life, and while it hurts to think that it came at the expense of you getting hurt in some way, I can't say I wouldn't want it to happen again if that was the only way I'd ever had gotten to meet you," she told the mare. She began to wonder just how that sounded. "I meant.... meeting you for the first time.... I would much rather not have the reason we're meeting in the future is because you've gotten hurt or something.... that would be bad, although I would definitely be there for you to help you any way I could until you were better," she smiled to Fire.

She then heard a question that... took her a bit by surprise, but at the same time, after some of the comments, and how they were looking at each other recently, it was to be expected. Fire mentioned that she knew that she had friends like Moondancer and Pressy in her life, but she asked if she had any other friends, mainly, a special some pony. She had a feeling that she knew where this question was heading and she felt a wave of both nervousness and excitement building in her stomach. Could she really be asking what she thought, and.... hoping she was? She shook her head. "N-no.... I don't have a special somepony at the moment.... W-why... do you ask?" she asked, a hint of excitement in her voice.

Fire's heart warmed as Ice explained that she cared much for her. She stumbled in her explanation but said that she wouldn't like seeing her get hurt given the choice to meet her. 

"I understand," Fire said with a giggle, "You don't want to see me hurt just like I wouldn't want to you hurt either. It's really sweet though when you said that if I was in the same situation only we never rescued by Luna that you'd take care of me." 

Now came the answer to Fire's question that she both was excited to hear and at the same time a little scared. Asking this question put her inevitably on a path that would be headed to a single revelation. It was happening all so fast for the red unicorn, going from a near melt down of fire and emotions to uncertainty amid mere friendship to now this feeling that threatened to consume her. It wasn't the same feeling that she feared like when her powers threatened to run rampant, but that this was something that though scary felt right. 

"I...I think I love you Ice," she blurted out, "I never felt this way being with anypony like I feel now. It feels right and good to be with you right now. You're not upset with me Ice, are you?"

The response that Fire gave to her little spiel made her smile. "Well, not just during that night with Luna, but for anything really. If I ever found out that you got hurt, or were sick at all, I'll be the first pony at your side ready to help as much as I could," she smiled to her friend. She was always a mare that put others over herself, and if there was any way that she could make Fire happy when she was feeling down, she'd do it. Of course, she'd much rather keep Fire happy to begin with because she hated seeing any of her friends upset for any reason. It just never set well with her

Then of course, the butterflies were back as the initial question came back to the front as she heard Fire Heart confess her heart to her. She told her that she thought that she loved her, and that she hadn't felt like this being with any other pony like she feels right now. It felt right, and good, and added that she hoped that she wasn't upset with her. It took a moment for the butterflies to settle down in her stomach and to let the slight blush on her cheek fade away as she decided what she wanted to do. Making up her mind with a soft smile, she leaned in and gave Fire Heart a long, loving kiss on her cheek. "I would never, ever be upset with you for anything like that. In fact, I've... kinda felt the same way about you for a while. As you said, I'm just so happy and content when I'm with you, that it doesn't seem like anything can go wrong. That you're one of the few ponies that I can share everything with and not have to worry about you making fun of me for it," she smiled kissing her again. "And I can say with certainty, that I love you too," she smiled warmly towards the beautiful mare sitting next to her.

Fire Heart waited nervously as she waited for Ice Storm to apply. She was at the point where there was no going back to being just friends. It was at least in the red unicorn's mind either she agreed with her statement or that it would be so awkward that the two ponies couldn't be with each other. She just sat there for a moment and stared at the red unicorn as the tension could be cut with a knife. but then as quickly as the silence began it was shattered by a kiss on the cheek by Ice Storm which made Fire Heart relax as if all the weight of the conversation suddenly lifted off of her shoulders. 

"I would never, ever be upset with you for anything like that. In fact, I've... kinda felt the same way about you for a while. As you said, I'm just so happy and content when I'm with you, that it doesn't seem like anything can go wrong. That you're one of the few ponies that I can share everything with and not have to worry about you making fun of me for it," she smiled kissing her again. "And I can say with certainty, that I love you too,"

"And I feel that you are one of the few ponies that I feel gets me, that doesn't just talk to me but seeks to really get to know me. And I too feel that every time I'm with you no matter how bad I feel things seem right like the world makes sense. And I'm comfortable too with sharing what I think and feel to you that I usually don't before without being worried about ponies thinking that I'm dangerous or strange. The moment I first met you I felt calm, relaxed, and happy. And I'm glad that you want to love me as I want to love you."

Ice Storm smiled as she watched the tension melt from her now, special marefriend. It was obvious that she was worried about what her reaction was going to be like, and Ice Storm was happy that she was able to calm her worries. She then echoed Ice Storm by telling her that she was also one of the only ponies that understood her and didn't just talked to her, but wanted to get to know her more. That everytime she was with her, no matter how bad she felt, everything made sense. She added that she was just as comfortable sharing things with her as well because she didn't have to worry about being thought of as dangerous or strange, which made Ice giggle a bit. "You? Dangerous or strange? Nah," she giggled with a nuzzle. "Just cute with a craving for fun," she finished with a smile.

She listened as Fire finished, adding that ever since she first met her, she felt calm, relaxed and happy, and that she was glad she loved her the same way. "How could I not? There's not a single thing I couldn't love about you," she said leaving the last bite of cake for her. "Are your parents in town? Perhaps we could pay them a visit and give them the good news," she giggled.

"You? Dangerous or strange? Nah," she giggled with a nuzzle. "Just cute with a craving for fun," she finished with a smile.

"I can say the same thing for you," Fire Heart said as she giggled from the nuzzling, "Not the part about being dangerous or strange as I never felt that being around you. But you are certainly cute and I think you look for fun as well. And I agree that there isn't something that I can think of that I wouldn't love about you."

The pony then heard that Ice wanted to see her parents and announce their love. 

"Wow, you don't hesitate, do you?" she said with a giggle, "You know, I'm not sure who my parents thought I would eventually fall in love with. I'm not sure if they thought it would be a mare or a stallion. But if you want to meet them, I don't see why not. My house is only a few blocks away, so let's go when we're done here."

Ice Storm giggled a bit as they continued there exchange of loving sentiments. Fire told her that she could say the same about her, and not the part about being dangerous or strange as she's never felt that about her but that she was cute and that she felt that she also had a desire for fun. the cute comment did make her blush a teency bit, but she couldn't deny that she could be an adventurous mare if given the chance to be. This has come to be a couple times, but not as often as she would like. for the most part she lead a pretty normal routine life. that wasn't always a bad thing though, and she figured with her new position under Luna, things would be become quite out of the ordinary soon enough. not that she expected some sort of epic quests or anything of the like, but things would definitely be changing for her, as they are now, and now she can only imagine them changing for the better. "Well, I do like to get out and have some fun when I can. I do like to go on adventures although I don't really get the chance to go on any, so I usually just settle for reading the Daring Do Series to get my adventuring fix that I need," she giggled.

When Fire joked around, saying that she didn't waste any time, wanting to meet her parents already. She said that her house was only a few blocks away so they could go meet them after they got done here. "Well, I just remembered that you mentioned that they lived in Canterlot, and I don't really have anything else to do today, and I just kinda wanted to spend more time with you so that was the first thing that came to mind. I would suggest taking you to meet my mother as well, but my mother lives all the way in Hoofington. Not really a hop, skip and a jump away. More like.... a multi-hour train ride away," she laughed.

"Well, I do like to get out and have some fun when I can. I do like to go on adventures although I don't really get the chance to go on any, so I usually just settle for reading the Daring Do Series to get my adventuring fix that I need," she giggled.

"Well, what's holding you back from having some adventures? I mean, I like a great tale about adventure too, but sometimes you don't know what's out there until you go. I admit though that really I've been out less than you have, only here and Ponyville. I know that we can't just abandon our lives as you have your store and I still have a short time before I graduate, but how about we pick some times that we go somewhere different, a change of scenery a little bit?"

"Well, I just remembered that you mentioned that they lived in Canterlot, and I don't really have anything else to do today, and I just kinda wanted to spend more time with you so that was the first thing that came to mind. I would suggest taking you to meet my mother as well, but my mother lives all the way in Hoofington. Not really a hop, skip and a jump away. More like.... a multi-hour train ride away," she laughed.

It was a surprising thing that Ice was so interested in seeing her parents so quickly, but it made sense seeing as they were close by. Fire had it in her mind that meeting parents was reserved for ponies who got to know each other for a long time, but really there wasn't anything holding her back. If it meant spending time with her then why not? Plus she didn't feel that this wasn't anything that she wanted to hide. 

"Alright, would you like some more of the Volcano Cake? It's still wamr I think. Then we can go to my parent's. I'm sure they're both home. As for meeting your mother, well why not make it our first adventure outside of Canterlot together?" 

Ice Storm had to think for a moment when Fire Heart asked what was stopping her from going on adventures. She knew that they couldn't just abandon her store and that she had a short while until she graduated. In all honesty, it was her store that had kept her from going on any wild adventures because her store, she felt needed to be open as much as possible. Especially during the summer. She had found out that even in Canterlot, as high up the mountains that it is, it can get quite hot. "Perhaps it would be a good idea just to go somewhere and see what's out there. I've been to a few places other than here and Ponyville, but I wouldn't mind going on some grand adventures of the like. Perhaps exploring a cave system. Or taking a day off and going into the Everfree and see whats there. With our combined magics, I'm sure we'd be able to protect ourselves rather easily," she said to her as she thought about all of the things that they could do.

When Fire asked if she wanted more of the Volcano Cake and that it was still warm, she shook her head. There was only one bite left and since the desert was for Fire anyways she felt that Fire should be the one to finish it. "Nah, there's only one bite left so I was leaving it for you to have," she said with a smile. Fire continued though stating that they could then go meet her parents and as for meeting Ice's, she said that they should make that their first adventure outside of Canterlot together. "Sounds like a plan to me. I'll let you know when she sends the letter inviting us," she smiled and nuzzled her special friend.

"Perhaps it would be a good idea just to go somewhere and see what's out there. I've been to a few places other than here and Ponyville, but I wouldn't mind going on some grand adventures of the like. Perhaps exploring a cave system. Or taking a day off and going into the Everfree and see whats there. With our combined magics, I'm sure we'd be able to protect ourselves rather easily," she said to her as she thought about all of the things that they could do.

"Yeah, that sounds like good ideas," Fire Heart said, "I'd like to do a little hiking in the forests and seeing places beyond Canterlot." 

She was more than prepared to give Ice the last of the Chocolate Volcano, but Ice was happy to offer it to her.

"Thank you," she said as she ate the last piece, "I'll be looking forward to getting that letter. Anyway onto my parents!" 

Ice Storm smile brightly as Fire seemed to like the idea of going into The Everfree Forest, or perhaps exploring some caves or the like. She added that she would like to do a bit of hiking as well in the forests and seeing places beyond Canterlot. "Well there are plenty of places out there that neither of us have been, so there are so many options that we have to choose from! I don't even know where to begin looking honestly," she giggled a bit as Fire then thanked her for the last piece of cake saying that she would look forward on getting the letter from her mother inviting them down when she finds something for them. "You and me both," she smiled as.

When Fire mentioned that she was ready to leave, Ice Storm smiled and left a few bits on the table for their troubles, not that they had caused any, and began to head towards the door, opening it with her magic and standing aside to let her new marefriend pass through first. "Indeed, on to your parents. Since you know the way, I'll follow you. Then again... if would be kinda weird and creepy if I knew how to get to your parent's house without ever knowing them or meeting them before," she said shuddering a bit. "That would be really weird now that I think about it... you think there could be a pony out there that could have that as their special talent?" she asked.

The possibilities were endless as the two talked about the future and where they would go. Then again this new relationship was like closing the door on an old life and moving towards a new life with all possibilities open. 

"Well, here is a good place to start," Fire Heart said as they left the cafe and trotted down the street towards Fire's foalhood home, "This will be your first adventure, meeting my parents. I don't think that it will be scary though as they both are very nice." 

"Indeed, on to your parents. Since you know the way, I'll follow you. Then again... if would be kinda weird and creepy if I knew how to get to your parent's house without ever knowing them or meeting them before," she said shuddering a bit. "That would be really weird now that I think about it... you think there could be a pony out there that could have that as their special talent?" 

"You mean knowing where a pony lives and the places they go to upon first meeting them? Yeah that would be an interesting talent, like reading a pony's mind. I'm not sure if I'd want to have a talent like that. It would be too weird. Then again even if it wasn't a talent knowing where a pony lived and went to without meeting them would be creepy. You're not thinking of spying on me when I'm at my parents' house are you?"

With that she gave a funny look at her marefriend to note that she was kidding. 

Ice Storm couldn't help but giggle when Fire asked if she mentioned her spying on her when she was at her parent's house in response to the question about what boiled down to mind reading. She didn't have any serious thoughts about it, but still somepony knowing everything at a glace would be scary... Although they would make a great attourney. She smiled and followed fire onto their first adventure, which was meeting Fire's parents. She approved of this and began her own response. "Well, you are just so cute that it's hard for me to not look at you all the time so... does that really count as spying?" she giggled. "How far is it from here?"

"Well, you are just so cute that it's hard for me to not look at you all the time so... does that really count as spying?" 

"Nah, that's because we're in love," Fire said, "Spying would be creepy if somepony you never met was watching you every moment. I'd be a little wierded out if that happen to me. As for reading minds, I don't know if I'd like to hear everypony's thoughts at all times."

The two spent so much time in the bliss of their company that Fire Heart almost forgot where she was until Ice asked her. She looked to find that they were on the outskirts of town where houses were spread farther apart and yards surrounded each quaint building. Most of the houses looked the same but Fire was able to pick out hers by the tree near the house.

"We're here actually! See that tree? I used to sneak out of the house at night with that and go stargazing or for a walk. Don't tell my parents that through. So, are you ready to meet my parents?"

A small nod came from Ice Storm as Fire told her that what she had said didn't count as spying because they were in love. That it would only be creepy if they hadn't known each other and never met each other yet somepony was watching there every move at every moment. She would be a bit wierded out if that happened to her. She also added that she didn't think she'd like to be able to hear everypony's thoughts at all times, and Ice agreed. "Yeah... something like that without the ability to turn it off... seems like that could get very annoying very quickly," she smiled.

Before they knew it though, Fire had told her that they had arrived. She pointed to a tree and told her not to tell her parents but she used to sneak out at night and star gaze under that tree or go for a walk. Ice Storm smiled and nodded. It seemed that they had yet another thing in common. When she asked if she was ready to meet them, she smiled and nodded. "Yes, I am ready to meet the parents of the pony I love," she giggled and kissed her cheek.

"Yes, I am ready to meet the parents of the pony I love," she giggled and kissed her cheek.

With the sign of acceptance Fire knocked on the door. For a moment she waited, wondering if maybe her parents were out for the day. But then the familiar front door opened, revealing a yellow Pegasus mare with a long orange mane and tail and amber eyes, similar to that of Fire Heart. 

"Oh, Fire honey," the mare said surprised, "I didn't expect that you'd be visiting today, otherwise I would have tidied up the house more."

"You didn't have to do that for me," Fire said giving her mom a hug, "Oh mom, this is Ice Storm. Ice this is my mom Fire Dancer."

I never thought about Fire's parents' pony types, so to change things up her dad is a unicorn and her mom is a Pegasus.

As they begin to get closer and closer to the door, Ice Storm could feel the nerves in her body starting to falter. Every step seemed like it took even longer to take, and seemed almost as if time itself was standing still. A million different thoughts began to play through her mind as she heard Fire Heart knock on the door. How would her parents react to her? Would they like her? Would they accept that their daughter fell in love with a mare? Would they hate her? What about her own little issue at night? She didn't think that she could really hide that from Fire's parents. Especially if they ever wished to stay here at any point together. Would they be understanding? There were so many things that could go wrong, and one thing that could go right. Outside, Ice Storm was mostly calm, but if anypony could actually see into her mind right now, they would see that she was in fact on the verge of a nervous break down. And then the door answered.

Coming to greet them was an older pegasi mare, with soft amber eyes, with a yellow coat. Her mane and tail took and orangish hue, and the mare seemed surprised that they were coming today. She wasn't sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing, but when Fire hugged her mother, Ice smiled, and when she introduced her mother to her, she nodded politely. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Dancer," she replied with a smile.

Fire Heart could see that her special somepony was just as nervous meeting her mom as Fire was breaking the news, maybe even more. But when her mom answered the door, the red unicorn could see Ice relax a little. 

"Well, it's nice meeting you too," Fire Dancer said resisting the urge to hug a stranger, "Are you one of Fire's classmate friends from her school?"

"Err... not exactly," Fire said as she tried to think of a best way to break the news to her mom, "Is dad home?"

"Oh he went to get a few groceries after work so he should be home in a few minutes. But where are my manners leaving you two outside like this. Come in and make yourself at home!"

"But mom this is my home," Fire said giggling.

"I know dear, but it's just a figure of speech. Now Ice Storm, what has my daughter told you about me?"

Ice Storm smiled as she listened to Fire Dancer speak, asking if she was one of Fire's class mates from school. Fire quickly shook her head to answer the question before asking if her father was home, which apparently from what her mother said, he was not. He was out doing some grocery shopping. After she invited them inside, her mother asked what Fire had told her about her. Ice smiled. "Well, she told me about how you used to be a famous dancer when you were about her age, and after you had her, you pretty much became the best mother that anypony could ask for," she smiled. Of course Fire didn't word it exactly like that, but she figured the compliment would help set things in the right direction at least.

Fire Dancer noticed that Ice Storm shook her head as to the question that she was a fellow classmate. Still there wasn't anything strange about the two of them. 

"Well, she told me about how you used to be a famous dancer when you were about her age, and after you had her, you pretty much became the best mother that anypony could ask for," 

"Oh really, she said that last part? Fire's always seems to know the right things to say, doesn't she?"

With that the mare ruffed Fire's mane to which fire felt a little embarrassed. 

"But yes dear, I was once a dancer and actually I still am. I started dancing actually around when I was a filly but it was only after being about Fire's age that I started dancing professionally. I learned all the various types, but ballet was my favorite. Then Fire's dad saw me at a performance and swept me off my hooves. Well soon after we were married and then I had Fire. I don't dance professionally now but I have  school where I teach fillies and colts to dance and sometimes a ballet group will ask me to help with the choreography. But I don't think you came here to hear the life story of a former dancer. So Ice, what do you do if you're not a student like my daughter is?"

Ice Storm listened as Fire's mother spoke about how her always knowing the right thing to say and ruffling Fire's mane a bit. Icy couldn't help but emit a small giggle when she saw her marefriend like that. She also listened about how she confirmed that she had started dancing as a filling, bit around Fire's age, started dancing professionally. She explained that she knew various types of dances, but ballet was her favorite. She explained that she had met Fire's father like this as well, and he swept her off her hooves and they were married not long after. She also explained, as Fire had, that she stopped dancing professionally when she had Fire and opened up a school where she taught dance to fillies and colts alike. "Well, that sounds like an occupation that can be quite fulfilling," she smiled. Almost as if on cue though, Fire's mother asked about what she did if she wasn't a student at the academy.

"Well, I used to be a student at the academy a few years ago, but now I'm running a franchise of frozen parlors called Frozen Delights. My special talent is the creation and manipulation of ice, so I use that to make all sorts of tasty frozen treats for anypony who decides to come in. I own a store here and in Ponyville, and my mother is looking for a place for me to open a store up in Hoofington. Although naturally, I can't use my magic to create all the frozen products in Ponyville or Hoofington, so I will have to make sure that those two stores are adequately stocked," she responded with a smile.

"Oh it is very much so," Fire Dancer said, "As does yours. It's nice to see a pony who is doing well with her business especially here in Canterlot. Sadly not every place I've passed by or visited survived." 

"Speaking of dancing, I did tell Ice who you taught me and now I use my magic to dance." 

"Well I'm happy to see that you are still practicing what I taught. How about you Ice Storm, ever fancy learning how to dance? I know a number of styles. Dancing is not for the stage. It teaches you balance, poise, flexibility, and agility, things that it never hurts to have." 

"What do you think Ice, want to learn something new?" 

"Well, my first run here in Canterlot didn't do too well, but I think that's because I had opened up my store in the Noble district and this type of treat is apparently just something most of the upper class think they're too above to be able to enjoy. So I went to Ponyville and my business exploded. I'd probably still be there now if I hadn't gotten another job that brought me back to Canterlot," she replied to Fire's mom. She wasn't going to mention what exactly brought her back to Canterlot unless her mother asked. She didn't know if Fire would still be sensitive to that or not and she didn't want to put her marefriend in a bad mood anymore. Now was the time for the both of them to be happy, and it took every ounce of her restraint not to give her a kiss before she broke the news to her parents.

Fire then commented about how she taught her to use magic when she danced, and her mother asked if she had ever considered learning. "Well, to be honest I had never really considered learning how to dance in the past, but it definitely wouldn't be something that would be bad to learn! I don't know how good I'll be at it but I'm willing to give it a shot! My apologies in advance if I have four left hooves though," she giggled at the end.

Fire Dancer closed her eyes and nodded hearing the issue that Ice Storm went through on her first time trying to start a business in Canterlot. 

"Oh yes, I know how fickle the upper crust can be. As a dancer starting out there were many in the upper crust who didn't think that I had the upbringing to be graceful and dignified to dance on a stage with professionals. But what I found and you have too is to never give up, because that's what the naysayers want you to do. They want you to admit defeat, but in your success you have shown your strength. I am glad that you did return to Canterlot though. Despite a certain group of ponies this city is very friendly as you found out with my daughter."

"And if she didn't return here, she would never have met me," Fire added.

Well, to be honest I had never really considered learning how to dance in the past, but it definitely wouldn't be something that would be bad to learn! I don't know how good I'll be at it but I'm willing to give it a shot! My apologies in advance if I have four left hooves though," 

"Well I find dancing to be not just about balance. There are many aspects to it like coordination, timing and passion. Now I can tell that you're looking for this as something fun to learn so you won't have to worry about performing with others like I did. So how about we start with a simple slow dance. Fire would you help your friend with this as I direct?"

"Sure thing!" Fire replied happy to dance with her marefriend. Fire Dancer moved the chairs out of the way with her magic, leaving a nice open room and turned on the record player which played a slow classical piece. 

"Now then, to do this you will need to be on your hind legs Ice," the mare said as Fire demonstrated, "also I'm not sure how long you two knew each other, so I hope you don't mind getting close. Normally this dance is performed between a mare and a stallion, but we can improvise. Fire, if you would put your forelegs around Ice's waist and Ice if you would place your forelegs on Fire's shoulders. You both have a similar height so this shouldn't be hard." 

Archived