THIS RP HAS BEEN ENDED PLEASE IGNORE

CanvasMayHogany

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Rike got closer to the snowpony, Freesia decided to go up to the bars as if to get closer. She sensed the tone of evil that Rike had... she feared the worst for their creation. Her eyes would open wider, she knew what he wanted to do. Freesia wanted to save it, she got her hoof through the bars, trying to reach for it, but simply couldn't and!...

Freesia: NO!!

She'd yell out as the head would be punched off... It's without control that her tears would start to flow down as she powerlessly watched the scene in front of her. The snow around her and in her cage began to melt as well as her hoof would slowly be brought down. She would drop on her flank as she wasn't able to keep herself up anymore due to her own sadness being too large. Her hopes of having someone else understand her were being crushed... she felt like she was played around with. The young ice fairy turned herself around in her cage, going back to the other side and sitting there as she'd look down at the ground in front of her, crying silently. She wasn't sure anymore if she had really seen a nice side to this alicorn, or if he had only been lying all this time...

All of a sudden she could feel something around her. Of course her curiosity brought her to look a little around. The cage was expanding. Her eyes didn't change much, but she sure did question herself about it. Her look would only change to a surprised one as she would see who appeared next to her. She'd immediately rush to her despite her tears still rolling, see if she was fine.

Freesia: ... A-are you okay? The others are here too?

She'd ask, not remembering her name.

(( Poor Freesia D:))

"Well that's a dumb question." Rike said "Of course they're here! They falling right for my trap." he said triumphantly.

Canvas nodded and got close to her friends. "I don't care if he can sense the magic. I'm using it." she said and lit her horn to put a forcefield around them. "He already knows we're here anyways."

Rike raised his head when an alarm went off inside of him. He created a crystal orb in front of him and found the source. "Canvas." he said with an evil grin. "And her little friends to. No matter. I have two of them and she only has two more." he murmured

Melody was standing near the back. sneak attack. she was about to creep up behind Centennial and scare her when she felt somepony's hoof cover her mouth she screamed as her friends dissolved from her view, and a cage materialized in its place. she bit down but missed Rike's arm when he plopped her in the cage. Freesia came running up to her, asking if she was all right. "im fine and the others got left behind." she walked to the cage door. she slipped a bit on a small puddle. "why's the floor wet? I'm too big a klutz for water."

Freesia: It's melted snow... We...

She would look down on the ground and in the room outside of the cage, a few puddles still there and a completely destroyed snowpony as well. She'd look away from it to come back to Melody. Her sight would drift toward Rike quickly, though and would come back to Melody again, speaking in whispers, hoping that Rike wouldn't hear her.

Freesia: ... He let me out of the cage for a few minutes and... and we built a snowpony together. When we finished, he told me to get back in the cage and... he changed. He didn't look like this.

She'd explain. Her ears lowered and her eyes went down and away as she'd think back of it. She'd have to be strong, though... She'd shake her head a little to remove those thoughts out of her mind and would look back at Melody.

Freesia: The others will rescue us, right?

She'd ask. Freesia didn't listen much to what Rike said previously. Even though he was positive that he had won this game, Freesia believed there was still a chance of getting out of there with everyone. She just hoped they'd succeed.

Freesia turned herself around to Rike as he asked her what they were talking about. The young ice fairy remained silent for a moment, actually thinking of what to say. It was nothing new that he needed to know... and telling Melody probably wouldn't change anything to him since she couldn't even escape to tell the others. So... Freesia decided to be brave and got up, facing Rike.

Freesia: I was just telling her how evil you are! And... and...

She became hesitant.

Freesia: And I'm sure that the others will find us and kick your butt! What you did with the snow is just... plain evil, I hate you!!

But she straightened up in the end, telling him what her heart felt.

Rule smiled and chuckled. He teleported in front of her and growled "you wanna say that last part agian?" He said in a threatening tone. He looked the little filly up and down then frowned. He sat up, straightening his back and looked down at the filly. He studied her for a little while longer then laughed. "You cant defeat me! I'm pure dark energy and fueled by the nightmares of even the evilest of evil!! I have the word right now and all you are to me is a grain of sand in a huge desert you cant stop me."

When the alicorn teleported in front of the cage, Freesia backed away, looking at him up as her head hung back and low, as if she was in a defensive position. She frowned angrily at him as he spoke. The young ice fairy didn't want to look afraid of him. She wanted to stay brave.

Freesia: I said that the others would kick your butt... and that I hated you! You're evil and stupid!

She'd keep her position low... realising that she was taking risks with the insult.

Freesia: T-That's right! I called you stupid! And if I have to... then I'll keep saying pro... pr...

She blocked, now looking for a word to say as she looked away from him, but she couldn't remember. So much for all that teaching that her older fairy friend was giving her... she still needed to study more, this much was for certain. Anyway, she'd shake this thought out of her mind, not finding that word and she'd look back at him with a defying look.

Freesia: I'll keep insulting you if I have to! You wouldn't like it, would you?!

At this point Freesia simply wanted to stand strong, but didn't know exactly how. She felt like just raising her voice at him would be somewhat enough.

"Maybe. But I think Lightning might be able to move them. I mean like in an electrical way. He does controll lightning."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rike got angry at the fillies outburst. He was not going to be treated like this from a fairy. "You say I'm stupid when you can't even think of a word! How does that make you feel?" Rike said his anger making his blood boil. He grabbed the little fairy with his magic and brought her up close to him. He snarled in her face "From now on with every insult or outburst a wing will be gone. Or an ear or part of a nose. Understood?"

((Canvas, did you mind if I brought more characters in this? I know you said you were wanting to make a comic out of this and that too many characters could make it difficult, so I wanna ask before XD))

She thought back of what she did right when Rike appeared in front of her. Seeing him close and sensing his anger, she wanted to back away, fearing the worst, but she just couldn't escape... Magic got a hold of her and brought her to his level while on the other side of the cage. In a fit of panic she struggled to try and get free, her hind-legs moving about, trying to reach for the ground, but she was forced to listen to what he said, which induced even more fear in her mind. Looking at him through narrowed eyes, she began to breath louder and faster as she tried to set herself free from this magic, until, as her efforts were worthless, she would break out in tears.

Words couldn't describe how afraid she was at the moment. It was the worst moment of her life and hearing those threats didn't help at all. She would nod to him slowly, now stopping to struggle.

Freesia: I... I won't do it again... I'm sorry, please put me dooown!!...

She'd whimper to him in panic at the end, sobbing through her sentence.

(( oh my gosh. Now I feel bad about making Freesia cry! And of course you can bring more characters in. Just dont bring like five more :) ))

When Rike heard and saw the sobs his face softened a little and he olaced the filly down lightly. Then he hardend again and walked away. He turned and looked at the filly "Just don't do it again." he said then he turned to Melody "You've been unusually quiet." he said

((Well after being threatened to have her wings or pieces of ears removed, there's a reason to cry!))

Freesia just wanted to reach the floor. Her sobs wouldn't stop at any time soon, that was for certain. She could feel her body slowly drifting down to the ground and once she was free of the magic, she hurried to hide behind Melody in a corner, where she would continue to cry and sniffle, her mane falling over her face as she looked down at her own reflection in a small puddle.

Freesia: Seria...

She'd mutter under her cries.

-------------------------------

Outside of what remained of the library stood two more ponies. They were witnessing the damage done to what was left of it. One wore a pair of butterfly wings on her back, colored with a mix of pink and blue. The other pony was an earth pony who had her mane and her tail decorated with purple bows. Both Seria Rosa and Glady Leaf were standing there, contemplating the scene.

Seria: She was supposed to be here... but the librairy is gone. What could have happened?

She'd ask herself out loud. Meanwhile Glady came trotting back to the fairy, a bag in her mouth that she would deposit in front of Seria.

Glady: Found this over there...

She'd point at the place she found the bag, near the entrance.

Glady: It was hers, right? You said she had to bring back some books.

The fairy would look down at the bag which was slightly opened. Without even looking into it, she would be able to tell that this was Freesia's. This meant that she had been around the place, and hopefully she was still near. She could remember how she had given precise instructions before the ice fairy left... she was to bring the books back and come back with different ones. Seria knew about how long it should take to do this, and now it was taking too much time. She feared something might have happened.

The fairy would make use of her abilities. Closing her eyes she would concentrate and concentrate... it would take time, but eventually she would be able to feel around her. Glady watched her, knowing what kind of trick she was pulling.

Moments later the fairy would reopen her eyes. She would look in front of her and point at where the librairy once stood.

Seria: In there... a hidden passage underground. We are to look into it.

Glady: What says she's in there? You really think Freesia would go underground?

Glady had doubts, but the fairy didn't. She would show it by giving one stern look at her friend and that was enough to say she wouldn't go over this twice. The earth mare kept her mouth closed and nodded. Then, without another word, the two ponies would walk into the remains of the librairy to search for the trap, which once found, they would go down below in order to find the young ice fairy...

((Music inspires me too much...))

after slipping and hearing what had happened with the snowman melody went and stood in the corner. melting... it had given her an idea. something she hadn't tried in a long time. something that could save there lives. She concentrated on remembering, zoning out and missing Rike's appearance. she snapped back to reality when Freesia ran and hid behind her. she was surprised and a bit mad when saw Freesia's tears and realized she missed something extremely important. she glanced up and saw the alicorn beside the cell. he had hurt her. she felt anger in her rising up and burning her heart. she glared at him, and if looks could kill she would have blown up the whole castle.

((sorry I cant really get on the computer every day.))

(( Rike was never in the cell he was standing in front of it and bringing Freesia close to the bars.))

Rike stared daggers back at Melody. "What? Do you want to say anything now?" he snapped frustration burning inside of him. Then he looked around the room "Theres water everywhere." he said and used his magic to dry it all up. Then he returned to his throne and sat watching the crying filly and the silent Melody

Freesia would eventually calm herself some. A few tears were left to roll down her cheeks, but she stopped sobbing. Sometimes she would still sniffle, and she was still always looking down, continuously staring at her own reflection in the small puddle of water. Yet, for some reason the puddle would disappear magically. Freesia's eyes would open wider just a little as she'd watch it disappear. And once the puddle was fully gone, the young ice fairy laid the rest of her body on the ground and crossed her hooves together where she would lay her head on and close her eyes... if anything, there wasn't much else to do... and she was exhausted.

--------------------

The two ponies reached the bottom of the staircase. Glady, upon reaching the floor, noticed that Seria was looking in a certain direction. Before she'd have the time to speak, the fairy turned to her and pointed with her head which direction to take. The earth pony nodded and both of them would venture into the same path that Canvas and her friends went.

Seria was mostly looking forward to see where this path lead while Glady looked around, curious about one thing.

Glady: Don't you find it weird that there's a place like this underneath the librairy? It's almost creepy...

Seria: I do not know myself... It does not reassure me about Freesia, that is for certain.

When she heard her friend speak like this, Glady caught up to her and walked by her side.

Glady: Hey, we'll find her. Don't worry.

Hearing those kind words, the fairy managed to smile at her friend, wanting to believe this thought. It was true indeed... Seria was worrying more now that she knew of where her younger friend could have gone to.

Rike sighed in boredom and brought his crystal ball thing back. He watched Canvas and her friends as they came closer to his castle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canvas walked across the rickety and rotten drawbridge. Her ears were flat against her head and she walked slowly. As she entered the castle she was greeted with a long hallway with several paintings of different ponies. Each was an ancestor of hers that was standing beside one of Rikes. As the years went by the ponies in the paintings began to resemble Canvas and Rike more and more. She stopped in front of the most recent one. It was her in a dress standing next to Rike. They were smiling but you could see the hatred in their eyes, unlike the other paintings. "This scene never happened. All of these were painted by oracles who saw this as a future. All of my ancestors fell in love with Rikes but they were never married and they never had children together." she explained to Lightning and Centenial. She looked at them "This one is different because a different future has formed." she said

(( If you want an idea of the dress Canvas is wearing in the picture just look at the one that I drew of her in her Gala dress))

(( I'm still here, I just don't really know how to respond to any of this, until now))

Once Canvas and Centenial crossed the bridge Lightning Star crossed. The moss on the bridge was slippery and he almost slipped off the edge.

"Why did they fall in love? I mean, Rikes seem like rude people. And what do you mean, 'a different future?'" Lightning said after Canvas had explained the paintings in the hall.

Canvas looked at Lightning "Rikes people were not always bad people. If you look at all of the other paintings on the walls you'll see that they all have love in their eyes. But the one of Rike and I has hate." she sighed "A long long time ago, when I was a filly, I met Rike. Back then he was also a filly and we became good friends. But at some point I developed a crush on a certain other pony and Rike was angered by this. I never noticed but I guess he had a crush on me. Anyway's this turned Rike and the true dragon half of him surfaced. I came home that day to find my house on fire and both parents dead. When I turned around I saw Rike standing on a distant hill smiling. From then on I've hated him and fire." she said and looked down at the hard concrete floor.

Archived