THIS RP HAS BEEN ENDED PLEASE IGNORE

CanvasMayHogany

Seria and Glady continued to go down the place they arrived in, but without being able to figure out yet exactly where they were. One thing was for certain, it was a big place. They were inside a big building. At some point they'd hear something... some sort of click. The two ponies stopped where they were and looked above them where the sound was heard, only to see the floor open. It was a secret door? And accompanied with that were yells from another pony! Soon after that somepony would show and reveal herself to them. Seria's eyes widened as she recognised her instantly.

Seria: Canvas! What are you doing here?! It's me, Seria! Listen... have you seen Freesia today? She was supposed to bring books back to you, but we found your librairy to... simply not be there anymore and we found her bags with the books we borrowed in it. I haven't received any words from her then and I'm very worried... Besides, where are we anyway? What is this place?

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canvas looked at Seria. "Yeah she's here.....somewhere." She answered then walked down to the fairy and pony. "Drink this and I'll explain later." Canvas said taking the rest of the alicorn potion out of her saddle bag

"I honestly didn't think think that would work." Centenial said as she glided down to the floor. Shuffling her books around in her saddle bag, she peered down into the hole, and waving a hoof too. "Hi! Hmm, I'm guessing you followed the path all the way from the library to here."

(( BAH! sorry guys. I have strep so it's hard for me to get on as much))

Rike shifted and a slitted eye opened. He yawned and stretched out on the throne like a cat. "I do believe that one of my traps has been set off. Do stay here and be good, would you?" Rike chuckled at his bad pun and walked out the door. Why bother teleporting when the poisoned blue unicorn was just down the hall? He walked up to the unconscious stallion and levitated him in the air before teleporting the stallion into the cage with Melody and Freesia. Rike then walked back to his throne room and sat back on his throne. "So what mishief were you girls planning while i was asleep?" he asked them a small smirk on his face

The fairy sighed in relief when she heard that Freesia was here... although she was still extremely worried, it was good to know that they went the right way. She simply hoped that nothing bad happened to her now. When Canvas joined them both down, Seria and Glady would both drink the potion offered by the unicorn. They knew they could trust Canvas on this one and that they weren't drinking just anything. There had to be a reason and Seria would trust this reason. After what Centenial joined with them.

Seria: Indeed... we found that the library was gone, yet I found out that there was a basement. We followed a certain path which lead us here.

Glady: When we reached the dead-end then I just punched through the wall and... well here we are.

Seria would nod to affirm this little fact.

Seria: I am glad to hear that Freesia is around here, yet I am not at ease to know she is actually missing in a place such as this...

Glady: Still, we know we have to keep going.

The earth pony would then look at the two others.

Glady: Mind if we come with yo-

Yet she'd get interrupted as she'd hear something coming from above them. Seria heard it too and both looked up the hole.

Glady: That didn't sound too good...

--------------------

Still half-asleep, the young fairy nodded at Melody's question. Freezing things was something she was good at. She would nod to the other pony to answer her. Yet before she could try to say something, Rike woke up... Freesia looked over, but as soon as he looked over to them, she would back away in the cage and look away from him, wanting to avoid speaking to him or do anything with him at all. Actually she was trembling slightly everytime she heard his voice, knowing she was powerless against him.

As he left the room, his presence was not there as much, and so Freesia could feel some relievement from this, but not for very long... a minute later the alicorn came back. Again the young ice fairy didn't bother to look at him. Hearing and feeling his presence was already enough to bear with. It was hard enough to focus on that, that the unexpected then happened. A new pony would join both Melody and Freesia in the cage, making the filly fairy jump on place as she'd let out a little scream after his sudden appearance. Freesia would look over to him, her hoof raised close to her chest... upon laying eyes on him she'd be able to recognise who it was. Although she didn't speak with him yet, she knew he was with Canvas and the others... if this was the case, then things didn't look very good...

Rike smiled as Freesia was startled by the sudden appearance of Lightning. He used his magic to softly pat her on the head "Do not be afraid. It is only your friend." he said in a sickly sweet voice

((Dude I just drew the scene where Rike andnFreesia are building a snowman and it is SO ADORABLE! im going to be posting it soon.))

((Omg I can't wait to see that. It was such an adorable moment...))

Powerless as she was, it was getting more and more difficult to endure all of this. The patting on her head certainly was not helping her. She would try to hold it inside of her the best she could, but began to tremble again. Her eyes would be fixated on the ground, a frown on as she would whimper silently. It was a battle happening from inside and her nature just wanted to fight to prove that she could withstand it, but given she had never been in conditions this scary before, it was hard to win the fight.

She had her back turned to Rike so she wouldn't have to look at him. Already his voice and his magic were making her live too much, she didn't need to look at him again and remind herself that this alicorn was crushing her hopes of being saved.

Melody cut her song off when Rike woke up. she stood slightly in front of freesia protectively. when lightning appeared in the cage too she jumped at freesias exclamation. she ran over to him fearing the worst but he mumbled something and she knew he was at least still alive. Rike may not fall asleep again and freesia may not get a chance to see if freezing the bars would make them brake. she doubted it would work anyway. it was still worth a shot though. if she could get a message to Centennial and/or Canvas they might be able to distract him long enough for freesia to do her thing.

((Man... my inspiration is so off these days))

The fairy agreed with Canvas' plan.

Seria: Very well. I shall go with you while Glady, you accompany Centenial.

Glady: Got it!

And immediately Glady went over to Centenial, where she'd be ready to head off with her. Seria looked over at Canvas. It's now that she realised they spoke of alicorns...

Seria: Tell me, though... what is it about alicorns? And what about Freesia? I must absolutely find her.

Canvas looked at Seria and silently wished that she had not asked about Freesia. "Freesia is with Rike, he is a dragon/alicorn and well...erm he's evil. But don't worry Melody and most likely Lightning is with her. And about the Livorno. That's what this drink is for I can already see them because I was born with that power but you need to drink it so that you can." She said

Melody motioned for her friends to come close. "if freesia can freeze the bars lightning can zap them and see if hey brake.this is assuming Rike didn't put an anti unicorn magic spell on the bars..."

Archived