THIS RP HAS BEEN ENDED PLEASE IGNORE

CanvasMayHogany

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

That's right. His family... So the moment that Canvas came in contact with the cage, the little ice fairy approached to check if she was alright. The blow she was given must have hurt a lot, but after a few seconds, Canvas managed to get back up. Freesia could only see her back. There wasn't much to see, but her hearing was not cut off. She heard Rike charge towards Canvas again. Freesia prepared herself for the impact, even if she wasn't the one targeted. but... instead if would be Rike who'd be thrown over the cage. Freesia followed where he landed, but her attention switched quickly to Canvas who came to whisper something quickly.

After being patted on the head, the little ice fairy turned around to look at Rike for a second, trying to think back about it... yet the only thing she could think of was how kind he turned when she asked him about the snow and winter. Could this be it? Would snow be enough to make him remember his family like Canvas said? She'd put on a determined look and would walk a bit closer to the other side of the cage. The ice wings on her back would glow slightly and she'd raise a hoof. All around the cage, and in a good part of the room, it started snowing. Snow appearing out of tin air made its way down to the ground without melting. Snowflakes after snowflakes, the room was getting filled slowly with the gentle white powder, and Freesia sincerely hoped that Rike would at least remember the time they just had together, where he really seemed to enjoy it...

Rike went to charge Canvas again and had reached her when it started to snow. He stopped and looked around. He looked down at Canvas and she smiled sweetly up at him. He felt his face heat up and then he looked past her to Freesia behind the bars of the iron cage. His face fell and he walked towards her. He stuck a paling purple hoof inside the cage. His hair was dulling, not quite so sharp and tidy, and his pupils widened no longer slits. He smiled at Freesia "You remind me of my sister. She loved snow and cold things." he chuckled "we were complete opposites." "Rike." he turned at Canvas's voice behind him. "perhaps its time that you release everyone as we have released you." she said. Rike nodded and unlocked the cage containing the alicorns using his thoughts and he turned back to Freesia. He smiled and reached his hooves through the bars and pulled her out easily. The cage melted as she left it. Rike set Freesia down and looked at both Freesia and Canvas a smil still on his face. "I-i want to stay good. I want to help others and be a good friend." he sighed " but this is not my time." he walked over to Canvas and whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened and when he pulled away she looked at him. Her gaze softened "If thats what you wish then i wont stop you. Come Freesia. We're leaving." she said and Rike teleported everpony out of the castle and back home. Finally, alone he sat in the middle of the large room around him. He lit his horn and light encased him. When the light dispersed all that was left was a purple polka dotted egg.

200 years later two young alicorn princesses found Rikes castle and the egg in which he was encased. They claimed the castle and cared for the egg.

1500 years later the eldest alicorn sister found a young purple unicorn. Celestia smiled and invited the unicorn to her school. She accepted and came the first semester. Before she was fully accepted into the school the filly had to prove her magic so she was placed in a room with three other teachers and an egg was placed before the young filly. The same egg found in the sisters castle in the middle of the throne room. From this egg hatched a small baby dragon who was from then on called....Spike.

THE END

((yup what do you think of the ending? you werent expecting that were ya? im really happy. This is one of the first RPs that i made and the first to be finished. Gives me a bit of a giddy feeling))

Archived