THIS RP HAS BEEN ENDED PLEASE IGNORE

CanvasMayHogany

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(You save the pony picture to your computer and then download it to the site, sorry about the character thing. I talk my cat too much.)) "I knew you guys would want to do this! That's why I flew as fast as I could." Centenial stated as she started down the stairs after them. "It's nice to see Lighting Star in on it too. Hurry up Melody!" Centenial said, acting like Pinkie Pie in a candy shop.

Canvas looked back behind her to see Centenial and Lightning Star following. 'This is going to be fun' she thought and continued until she came to the bottom of the stairs and came across a fork in the road. The left one went up for what seemed a long time, the middle one kept going straight, and the right one went straight down. "Centenial. Which way do we go?" she asked over her shoulder looking at the orange pegasus.

"The middle tunnel leads to his house, the one that goes up ends in the Ever Free Forest somewhere, the map wasn't specific about that one. The last one should lead to an underground library with a few side tunnels that go to special reading rooms and a magical labtory for his experiments and spells." Centenial was practilly like a fan filly at a favorite concert.

((C'mon I wasn't that hard on you, Canvas XD))

Yana came and grabbed the scrolls which she would put in her bags already full of them and looked back at Canvas.

Yana: Thanks.

She'd say before turning around and already heading back to the door. She had payed in advance the last time she came to order the scrolls, so all she had to do was to pick them up and she could leave. This would already get her out of this uncomfortable situation given she wasn't used to meet other ponies. Yet as she reached for the door, this one would be closed and it's with this small moment that she would think about something. Right there Canvas spoke of an adventure. Given Yana's nature, it was not like her to let others go and get themselves in danger. Yana knew the art of battle and as a mercenary she had learned to help others for free too. Thinking about the pony who raised her, or the one she often called 'senpai' he would have told her to follow them and make sure they were fine. If this adventure turned out to be nothing more than just a stroll, then she could go back home.

In the end, the pegasus took the decision to turn around and went to the stairs in the floor. She looked down and raised her voice loud enough so that Canvas could hear her.

Yana: Canvas! What kind of adventure?

She'd simply ask. Again, she told herself that she was just doing this so that they could be safe, should something happen. She knew Canvas was a good pony and she'd feel awful if something had to happen to her.

(( I know Franshpout was really nice about it but on some other RP that I did where I did the same thing, before my warning, they werent so nice :) ))

Canvas looked up the staircase as Yana asked what type of adventure it would be. "Just to look around!" She yelled back aqnd took Centenials offer on the ancient library. She absolutely loved books and wanted to see the ones the wizard had owned.

"O boy o boy o boy!" Centenial excliamed. "This a treasure trove of ancient knowledge that no pony has ever seen before Count Von Ink Spell last came here! All of this knowledge just wasting away untouched for thousands of years. Also, Canvas, you can try out all of those spells you wanted to in the labitories without turning the library purple with yellow poka dots! It's said that the key to finding how the Ever Free Forest came to be and maybe we can find out how the book vine came to be." Centenial rambled on as she contiuned on dow the stair case flying over Canvas and Lightening Star to get to the correct tunnel first. She accidentally bumped into a wall in her hurry and just shook it off because she was so excited. :razz:

Canvas giggled as she remembered that Centenial loved books much more than her. She followed her down the path and soon came across the ancient library. She gasped at how large it was. She wanted to explore the whole place. "Lets split up. We'll cover more ground to see if we can find anything." She said and walked down the aisle in front of her. She was looking at everything excitedly and was soon lost in the maze of books.

(Hey not nice! Though i do love libraries that much, and you've seen me get stuck on the middle pole in scms.) 'Perfect! I'll see how many of the books we don't have yet and if any need to be replacted to be preserved. Melody can help me start catologing them right now!"Centenial agreed enthusaticlly. :):D

Canvas was looking excitedly at everything when she saw the giant leather and gold book. She took it off the shelf and looked at it. There wasnt a title but it was intriguing. She opened it and began to read, about five minutes later she was ready to try an attack/defense spell when she heard a deep male voice behind. "Canvas. Good to see you again." She didnt turn around when she said "What do you want Rike?" Canvas growled under her breath.

(( about the wall crashing thing, the 2 last posts on the page before, I would actually probably do that if I was really determined to get somewhere, as I said indirectly man times, I am very clumsy, and I am very... durable, to say the least. I have OCD, so I felt like I had to say that. no other reason))

((MOO!! I got lost from the story in the chatter... http://www.dolldivine.com/mlp-fim-pony-creator.php then make your pony, click advanced and export pony image. then save it where ever then when you upload it click the upload. that was for canvas just btw))

(( about the time thing, I can get on at any time, except certain times at school when I'm busy. so, basically anything works for me. but keep in mind I live in a different time zone, so 12:00 for you guys is 11:00 for me. and after about 4:30 for you guys, I can't get on until about 7:00. if the time question applies to me at all, that is))

Archived