THIS RP HAS BEEN ENDED PLEASE IGNORE

CanvasMayHogany

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(( it's funny how you get to sleep in, and I have to be at school by 7:15 tomorrow to go to some wildlife preserve. And the time zone thing is pretty simple. I'm an hour behind you guys, and I can get on from 4 in your time to 4:30, but I can't get on until 7 in your time. Sorry about the headache, canvas. If you can, read this until you understand. Or after you read it 3 times. Then you can quit trying))

((Awfully sorry for not replying. I'm afraid I won't be able to post too often too, though. Busy with some things of mine, work is in the way and I'm in more than one RP as well. Takes a lot of my time o.o))

Yana waited for a while up there. From the sound of it and according to the answer she was given, it seemed to be some meaningless adventure they were going on... But still, the pegasus had a feeling that things could still go wrong in there. Thus, she decided to hop down the hole, jumping from steps to steps, skipping many at the same time in the stairs until she'd reach the bottom of the place rather quickly. Yet as she reached for them, the first thing she saw was Canvas with a look that looked like as if she had seen someone she hated. Yana looked around the place to see if there was somepony else other than the ponies she saw go down the stairs. Until she heard a name.

Yana: ... Rike?

She'd wonder outloud. She had not the slightest idea of who this could be, nor did she see anyone in here that could be a Rike.

Canvas perked up her ears when she heard Yana say Rikes name. The dark purple alicorn also turned his head at the sound of his name. He growled a deep growl obviously starting to get agitated that he couldnt speak with Canvas alone. He only wanted her, and none of her annoying friends. So he just said it. " I have your precious princess/mentor, Canvas. Soon the world will be mine and in total chaos!" and with that he used his powerful magic to knock everyone out and make his escape.

Canvas woke up on the floor of the library close to the book vine and the stairs that lead down to the tunnels along with Melody, Centenial, Yana, and Lightning Star. Her head was pounding but she still stood. Rikes message finally came back to memory and the pain was replaced with fear and hatred. What did he plan on doing to Raini? Canvas had been raised by the powerful alicorn queen and loved her dearly. Anger flooded her mind and she saw red for a little while. Then she looked down at her friends and knew they would have to help her. But the only way they could do that was for them to be able to see alicorns also. Canvas sat back down and put a hoof to her chin and began to think. Then she remembered the book she had found in the ancient library and raced down the stairs back into the tunnel.

(( Thats ok Franshpout. Im dealing with a lot of other RP's to and its very hard. Just take your time and we'll only go so far and then wait for you))

'" I'm fine. :smirk: but I can't feel the tip of my tail!! :-o " Melody said.

(( Canvas i saw that beautiful!! i tried to upload something but it wouldn't let me!. how do you do that?))

:carp: :carp: :carp: :carp: :carp: :carp: :carp: :carp: :carp: :carp: :carp: :carp: fish :carp: :carp: :carp: :carp:

((ask Franshpout :) he helped me get it done but E-Melody are you sure you want to do that? :unsure: ))

Canvas rushed back up the stairs with the book. "Hey guys glad your awake! gotta go! BYE!" Canvas quickly said as she flew by them and up the stairs to her room. "HOPE YOUR OK!" she yelled from her room and slammed the door behind her. BANG! went the door. THUD went the book as she plopped in on her desk and opened it. She searched through the pages for hours hoping to find something

((what? if your talking about my utter lack of artistic skill i didn't draw it... :) lol never mind...))

"I don't know she's weird. that's why we love her." Melody said curling up in a ball looking a lot like a horse kitten. :smug:

(( really? A horse kitten? And yes I am reffering to your utter lack of Artistic ability and if you didnt draw it then who did?))

Canvas heard Lightning star leaving and yelled out a really loud "BYE!!" and continued to study

(( thank you, it's supposed to be Anna's cutie mark.))

"SORRY CENTENIAL!!" Canvas yelled back. Canvas looked at the hinges. The middle one seemed to have popped out of place so she used her magis and popped it back in. The spell she was looking a was extremely complicated and she would need an alicorn. 'ugh' Canvas thought. She mostly hated talking to most Alicorns, most of them were snobs and thought that if they invisible to everybody then they were invisible to her to and ignored her. 'Maybe I could try Violastar' Canvas thought and continued to look at the spell.

((Violastar is Raini's sister, and Canvas's adopted Aunt as Raini is her adopted mother))

Meanwhile, Centenail decided to go to the Sofa and Quill shop to stock up. She wanted to have plently of materials for catloging. "Hey Melaody! Going out, try not to step on the tile or break everything. Don't let the bunnies in again, you hear me?

Canvas decided to find Violastar. So she threw open tha door and ran down the stairs and out the door Centenial had just opened to go to the store. "THANKS CENTENIAL!" Canvas called back to her and barely dodged running into a handsome young purple stallion. "Sorry." Canvas said and continued on. But what she didnt think to do was look about ten feet away from him. Where an evil purple alicorn prince controlled the stallion.

After a while Yana would finally wake up. First getting her head off of the floor, her long pig-tails following up she would shake her head slightly before she'd start looking around. Canvas was already gone and... the others too? Well, so much for that. All she remembered was that Canvas looked serious for a second and mentionned the name of 'Rike'. Yana got up on her four legs before turning back where she came from and went up the stairs to reach the main floor. There, she couldn't see Canvas anywhere. She knew she was in a librairy and was not allowed to go just anywhere she felt like, but in this case, she didn't care much. The pegasus went around the place and even into Canvas' office, where... she couldn't find her still. Coming back, she'd head outside as the door was opened.

Walking some she'd look around a little, remaining quiet until she'd spot Canvas herself who was just getting farther and farther. At this, Yana decided to take a sprint so she could reach her. Already galloping, she was closing in on her, ignoring the pony who Canvas bumped into.

Yana: Canvas, stop! I need to talk to you!

She'd call from behind, being serious in her words.

Canvas heard Yana running after her and heard her say something. Canvas thrust her hooves deep into the ground and stopped suddenly. Out of breath she said "Yes Yana?" . Canvas hair was in her eyes and was probably a mess. Canvas did her best to fix it and looked back at the pegasus. "What can I help you with?" Canvas needed to hurry. She had a feeling that Rike would know about Violastar and would try to get her to. She needed Yana to hurry, Violastars life depended on Yana's quick speech.

mean while, to fulfill centennial's request Melody hopped out the door. on her way, despite her warning from Centennial, stepped on the tile that she had used to open the staircase. it was spring loaded and shot her out the newly repaired window shattering it. the staircase closed and the floor began to magically change to be a million of the original tile. centennial was understandably furious. Melody had just paid off that window and would have to start all over again. the tile to open the staircase was lost among billions identical to it. :!:

Canvas heard shattering glass and looked at the distant library. Our newly repaired window was shattered again and the culprit was head first in the bushes. Her magenta rear end sticking out of the bushes was flailing madly. Canvas lowered her ears "Melody! How many times are you going to break that window!" she yelled at her.

Yana quickly reached for Canvas, hearing the windows shattering, but not paying much attention to it. By looking at Canvas she could see that she was in a hurry, but still... she had to know. She had to make sure she knew this.

Yana: ... Who is Rike?

She'd ask her, also refering to what happened back there in the basement of the librairy. The fact that they had been knocked unconscious was still a mystery and this Rike seemed to be somepony important.

Canvas stumbled over her words. " uh... Well....uh Rike is....grrrrr.my brother." Canvas lied " OK...well um I gotta go." And with that Canvas teleported herself out of Ponyville and into the Ever free forest making sure she wasn't followed

Archived