THIS RP HAS BEEN ENDED PLEASE IGNORE

CanvasMayHogany

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The young ice fairy watched the others going over to taste some sort of drink that Canvas made them. Freesia didn't seem to be invited, but she was fine with that since she had gotten herself an ice-cream paid by someone else. She knew that if she asked for too much, she could be told off by Seria if she were to find out... So she would quietly continue tasting that blizzard of hers, tasting every bit from it, and doing it happily too. She still haven't even thanked Centenial! But that had completely left her mind by now. Completely forgotten.

Freesia was curious, though. There was another pony she had never met before as well. The blue unicorn. Was he one of their friends too? And the magenta pony, Freesia was certain she had seen her somewhere already. Perhaps that like Centenial, she just didn't see her that much either. Yet, their little gathering was getting her very curious. What was special about that drink anyway? The young fairy put aside her ice-cream for a moment before she would completely turn around on her seat and would get to observe everypony with the new drink.

(( alright. Lets assume that everyone is drinking it right now))

Canvas watched as her friends began to drink the pink sparkly liquid. (( Sorry if this is a sucky spell) " From Orange to Magenta and Blue. From books, and song to lightning. May the alicorns guide you and may none seem frightening." she cast and a strange rainbow shot from her horn and formed in a sphere above them. The sphere had three rainbow ribbons that surrounded her friends and entered their eyes. It wasnt painful but it looked strange as their eyes turned white, then began to shimmer rainbow. Finally the ribbons dissappeared and her friends were back to normal. "Ok, now before you all freak out! IcastthatspelltohelpyouseealicornsandtoprotectyoufromRikepleasedontbemadatme!" Canvas quickly blurted out and brased herself for Centenials wrath.

(( ok, now remember that you can only see alicorns that are dangerous to you. Which is only Rike. WHO IS NOT HERE AT THE MOMENT! So you cant see others))

Watching them go made Freesia become even more curious... especially after that spell that happened! She thought for a moment that this drink was nothing more than some sort of new juice, but it seemed to be much more than that! What, though? Well, she had absolutely no clue. She tried to listen, make something out of what was being said, but all she could hear was something about alicorns and even the name of Rike she caught. Yet it all confused her more and more... what was this all about? What alicorns were they talking about? Who is Rike and when will she get not so confused anymore? This was annoying and she wanted this to be sorted out. She'd leave her ice-cream there and would approach the group instead with her ever confused look.

Once close enough to them, she'd eye them rapidly one by one.

Freesia: ... There really are alicorns? And why did you cast a spell? And... who is Rike?

At that, before anyone could answer, she'd sigh loudly.

Freesia: Hrmph... why did Seria never tell me about that? Why I never learn the cool things?... And... and...

It's as if she was looking for more questions to ask. It quickly reminded her that she had never been told the reason why Centenial needed her help. At that she would look over to her, a slightly annoyed look on her face.

Freesia: And why do you need my help freezing things, anyway?

She was basically just speaking because she was annoyed at that moment... she loved to freeze things, but now for some reason it was a chore she'd rather avoid if she was not explained what was going on.

(( uh Franshpout. We're in a time without princesses. This is a couple years before them. Right now all alicorns are in hiding and no one can see them except me. Its all in the intro))

Canvas looked at Freesia. The filly seemed to be growing agitated. "Fine. If you want to see what we are talking about," Canvas filled a cup and slid it to her ", then take a sip."

((Fixed that XD Sorry lol))

Freesia's head backed away a little at the presentation of the cup. She looked at it for a second before taking a sniff. That drink did make them be all weird for a second, after all... she didn't want to have bad effects from it. She'd point at the cup while looking up at Canvas with uncertainty.

Freesia: ... What does it do? It's not going to make me all weird, right?...

Freesia remained silent, not very convinced. She looked at Canvas some more, then the cup again. Apparently drinking this would let her see alicorns... Well, she'd take the cup and look at it some more, now holding it between her hooves. She wondered what would really happen if she drank it. Well, curiosity was getting the better of her and she would take one good sip from it before putting the cup back on the table. Besides, she hated being left out of things like these and... well, she could always brag about it to Seria, should it all be true.

"All of it." Canvas said " I have to be able to say a spell."

(( I feel l;ike a freaking i dont know. Interogator? Cray cray person? All I know is that my person is like. :mad: Drink this sparkly liquid and you'll see magical ponies! YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY :mad: ))

"To answer the question about freezing things, the rubble from the library's foundation is to big to move without splitting it into chunks first. That is why your powers can come in handy, and you might get to see a really cool spooky stairwell come up from the ground." Centenial said. She was starting to get back to her old self, but was still a little bit preturbed about Canvas no telling her about what the drink was going to do, although she hadn't given her time to explain. :razz:

Melody gulped the sparkly pink liquid in one swig. "it tastes like rainbows! spicy and sparkly! got any more?" Canvas spitted out a quick spell which surrounded them in real rainbows. melody stuck her tongue out and licked a passing rainbow. spicy and sparkly. she tried to take a bite of one but the spell ended.

((Sowwy, busy and all XD I have to blame my friend for it. He literally gave me a 3DS and my roommate had been given Pokemon X which he never played. I took it and... well, that's it. Floette is best pokemon.))

Freesia looked over at Centenial who explained her a few things and then back at Canvas. To be honest, Canvas was not reassuring at the moment... enough for her to even scare the young fairy from inside. Yet, Freesia hated to be scared. She wanted to show to others that she could be strong too. As canvas was drawing the cup back, Freesia snatched it out of her hooves and immediately brought it to her mouth, drinking the rest of it. Sighing as she'd finish it, she would then deposit it on the counter and look at Canvas with some determination.

Freesia: There. I did it!

Canvas smiled at Freesia. She cast the spell and watched as rainbows engulfed the small filly and then set her down. Canvas jumped off of the table. "Lets go see what we can do about the library." she said happily skipping off.

Archived