THIS RP HAS BEEN ENDED PLEASE IGNORE

CanvasMayHogany

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After quickly shaking what Centenial said off her mind, Seria looked back at Canvas, her look being stern and serious. She was not angry against Canvas, but she couldn't help feeling like this when she heard that her friend was kept captive from an evil alicorn. This simply couldn't be accepted... and Seria would do everything that she could to save her.

Seria: In that case we are going right. now.

She'd tell her. Glady hated to see her friend like that and decided to walk to her and Canvas, placing herself in front of Seria. In any normal circumstances the fairy wouldn't have acted like this. Glady put on a stern look as well, being taller than her fairy friend, it could be pretty intimidating. Immediately the fairy's eyes softened slightly at the sight and she looked away.

Glady: I'm not going to let you rush anywhere without me. So you'd better think if you want to fight this alicorn to rescue Freesia...

The earth pony then looked over at Canvas.

Glady: She can get unstable when someone she loves is in danger... you'll be able to keep an eye on her while me and the other one look around?

She'd ask Canvas. Seria was looking away, this time with sadness. She heard what Glady said and knew it was too true as well. Hopefully she'd be able to control herself.

-----------------

Freesia would turn around when Melody spoke again. She'd listen to what she had to say, but as the words were heard, her eyes would flatten on her head. Now fully awake, she understood that they were trying to escape, but... Rike's words would invade her mind once more. ''Try to escape and there will be nothing blocking me from killing you...'' These words echoed in her mind. She'd shake her head to Melody, disagreeing with her idea.

Freesia: No... we must not do that. H-He will... kill us if we do.

Her voice trembled a little at the end. She was not reassured at all.

"we need a major distraction. it's most likely an empty threat. were bate and no use to him dead. even so without a distraction he'll realize what were trying to do and it will be futile." Melody said hoping she was right.

(( sorry guys. Lol and I didnt realize how intimadating and movie like Rikes words to Freesia were))

Canvas watched the scene before her with glowing eyes. "I understand fully. I to, have felt this way before." Canvas said. She walked closer to Seria and hugged her. "I am sorry that Freesia was taken but you must beleive me when I say that I am doing everything in my power to help her." she said

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rike watched the ponies in the cage as they talked. He sighed as he mostly watched Freesia. a sadness washed over him and for another second the good Rike came back. But just as quickly was washed away and Evil Rike came back. His slitted eyes watched every detail as they continued to talk.

• 2 weeks later...

Canvas turned from the hole and started to trott deeper into the dungeon. She eventually lit her horn to see in the darkness. "I wonder if you can feel alicorn magic even though you can't see the good ones." Canvas said to Seria

(( I said that you and Glady go find the others while me and Seria find the alicorns. Alicorns are in the dungeon and the others are up. Up is were youre heading so you got that right, but seria and I are gonna let you get captured and then We'll save you all in a wonderful, gloriuos and colorful battle.))

((Gosh I'll need to get back into this... it's been too long now lol))

The two girls came to agree with the ones they'd accompany and would go on separate ways. Glady informed Seria that she'd go with Centenial to find Freesia while the fairy would accompany Canvas to help her find alicorns. So once everything clear, they'd both be on their way.

Glady: Who else was with you when this happened?

She'd ask Centenial.

Seria would still look worried from all that was happening. Although she agreed to follow Canvas instead of finding Freesia right away, she couldn't help but to think of bad scenarios which she'd quickly try to shake off. But she'd be brought to another subject when Canvas spoke to her about alicorn magic.

Seria: Well... if their magic is not covered up by anything, then I should be able to sense it.

"Hrm....Lightening, Melody and of course the creepy dude that keeps abducting people. Since he destroyed my library I am going to give him a piece of my mind!!" Centenial said as the passed a few more creepy pictures and one more suit of armor. She stopped a a dark red door that appeared to be made of metal. "So, do you think we should check this out?" she asked Glady.

Canvas looked at Seria "That's good." She looked forward again and made her horn get brighter. They soon came to a fork. Canvas looked down both hallways and pondered. "Do you think you'd be able to sense them now? So we know which way to go?" she asked

Following Centenial to the door, Glady looked up at it. When she was asked the question, she didn't hesitate much on what she'd say next.

Glady: No doubt we should. That big red door looks like it's hiding something important behind. Want me to punch it open?

-------

The fairy would stop walking and would close her eyes.

Seria: I may be able to... just give me a moment.

She'd tell her. With her eyes fully closed she'd focus so she could sense around her. Alicorn magic was something she had never sensed before, so there was no guarantee that it would work, but... after a short moment she could sense something. It was not life energy, it was something else. Hard to describe and unable to tell exactly what it was, but she would definitely sense it. It seemed to come from the left side. Seria would open her eyes and immediately look in that direction.

Seria: I sense something coming from over this place. Whatever it is, there is definitely something in that direction.

-----------

Back in the cage, the young ice fairy didn't have much to do. She didn't know how to answer to lightning who had asked for something she never heard of. She'd look at him briefly, but would quickly go back to Melody, who so far gave her the most reassurance.

Freesia: ... What are we gonna do now?...

She'd ask her, not too loud so Rike wouldn't hear her.

Canvas looked left and her ears shifted forward. "Then we go this way" she said and turned left. Soon they would come to a large opening in the dungeon. The sudden space made Canvas a little uneasy but she held her ground. Looking around she saw another doorway that was blocked with glowing metal bars. She peered inside. "Raini!" Canvas cried out, spotting the rainbow alicorn. Several others were in there to but she stood out. Raini turned her head and a small smile crossed her face. "Canvas its so nice to see you again. I was so worried." She said in a slight accent. It was hard to tell which considering the alicorn was an essence if everything.

"Umm.....How about we see if it's open first."Centenial said as she placed a hoof on the door. She pushed lightly and it swung open on well oiled hinges. Taking a peek inside she saw the cage her friends were being held in. Also a really weird guy sitting on a throne.

Rike lifted his head when he felt the air change. He looked at the doors that led to this chamber and saw an orange pony poking her head in. "Centenial." he scoffed "How nice to see you. Wheres Canvas? Hiding in a corner?" he asked standing up and circling around the cage, a smirk on his face

Archived