THIS RP HAS BEEN ENDED PLEASE IGNORE

CanvasMayHogany

"You," Centenial said in a deathly calm voice, "You evil, vile scum-sucking no good reptilian library wrecking snake in a pit! How dare you treat my friends like this! How dare you destroy a center of public enlightenment!" With every word that came out of her mouth she advanced into the room. "You disgust me. You won't even put up a fair fight! You cheat and use deceit to get your way!" She was almost standing nose to nose with Rike and started poking him in the chest with each word she yelled. "I doubt you even have a soul to save if anyone cared. You destroyed my house. YOU HURT MY FRIENDS, AND TO TOP IT OFF, WE NEVER EVEN SAW YOUR FACE BECAUSE YOU'RE A YELLOW BELLIED COWARD THAT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN DOWN A PEG OR TWO!!!!!!!"

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rike flicked his tail as Centenial got into his face and began to poke him in the chest. Now he remembered why he didn't like her. She was even more annoying than Melody. He turned his face to the side and smiled at her, one of his ears falling gently over his face. "All you care about is books. Your lucky to have friends, you little rat with wings. At least I did something with my life. Im not the one that met everpony they know by accident. Hmmm lets see how you met Canvas." His horn lit and a small motion picture started. It was of Canvas happily jumping around and looking at everything. Suddenly she turned her head and saw a form falling from the sky. She ran for the form and caught it in her magic before it hit the ground. When that unsettled dust cleared you could see a filly Centenial clutching a book and looking scared out of her mind. "And now Melody." he said and the picture changed to one of Melody jumping around the library and making a terrible ruckus. Suddenly the door flew open sending Melody through one of the windows. The picture zoomed in on an orange pegasus reading a book. "look at that. A book." he smirked once again and pointed at her flank. "Books are all you've ever had. Why don't you tell everypony why your really here. You just want your precious books back. WELL YOU CAN HAVE THEM!" he yelled and his horn glew once more. "Your library is back in it's place." he said, and was about to turn when he smiled again and glanced back at her "You don't deserve the friends you have." he said

Suddenly, Lightning realized he could've just teleported out of the cage. He teleported to where Canvas was, but was instantaneously teleported back into the cage. "Well, crap."

Rike laughed when lightning returned "Fool. Did you really think I wouldn't magic proof it? Theres no way you can escape using magic."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canvas jumped when Lighting teleported beside her. "Canvas. Run. Go back to your friends and save them." Rain said "But-" GO!" Raini yelled, cutting off Canvas's sentence. She turned and ran back to the hole that ha brought her down into the dungeon and immediately tried to find a way back up.

((I'm assuming that Seria doesn't see the alicorns, but also doesn't hear them. Does that work?))

When the door silently opened, Glady watched on the side as Centenial peeked through. What happened next, though, wasn't that expected. They had been spotted... by the bad guy himself. While Glady was not in sight, she could hear what was happening. Both were yelling at each other! Well, before things would get worse, Glady would step in next, revealing herself.

Glady: Release them!

She'd instantly say, talking to Rike about those who were imprisonned. Speaking of which, when Glady's voice was sent throughout the whole room, Freesia instantly got up and ran to the bars.

Freesia: Glady!! I'm here!

The earth mare looked over at the cage, her determined look not changing.

Glady: We'll take care of this, Freesia, you're safe! No need to worry as long as I'm around.

She'd say, pulling a smirk at the end and looking back at Rike, going as far as readying herself by taking a position.

--------------------

Seria followed Canvas through the hall until they came to a bigger place with cages. They seemed empty... but judging by Canvas' reaction, someone was there. Seria did the maths in her head and came to the conclusion that she was speaking with an alicorn at this very moment. She tried to listen and make sense out of it, but they'd be interrupted by Lightning who magically appeared in the place using teleportation. Yet this one would be sent back right away for some reason, Seria had looked over and thought for a second, but then Canvas ran in the other direction. A little confused at first, Seria would follow her behind.

Seria: Canvas, what is it?! What happened?!

She'd ask her, a bit panicked about the whole thing.

"I have to get to the others! I can't free Raini until I force Rike to open her cage!" Canvas explained finally finding a way to get out of the hole and back into the dark hallway with the armor

----------------------------------

Rike glanced as Glady. "It's about time. I thought that I would have to call you out of hiding." He said and smirked "you want to battle? Then let's battle." He said and unfolded his wings. He watched her from the corner of his eye. "Oh and I almost forgot." Rike looked at Centenial and setting his horn alight, teleported her into the cage with the others. Then he placed himself in a battle position and smirked. "Let's begin." And forming a sword out of green energy he charged at Glady

Melody watched stone faced as Centennial came in, Lightning tried magic, somepony she didn't know came in, and Canvas faced Rike. if Rike blocked unicorn magic, than he probably thought to block fairy magic as well.

hearing Rike talk to Centennial like that hurt melody as well chance . Melody flattened her ears. it echoed in here. there wasn't much she could do. so, she sang. she still had the lullaby in her head but changed it to a medley of Canvas's and Centennial's favorites, and the first song she sang to Centennial as an apology for originally breaking the window, in hope that the familiar tunes would calm a reassure her friends that they were friends by choice not chance.

Seria had no other choice than to follow... well good then. With what Canvas told her, she knew where they were going. Just hearing this, Seria began to run faster so she could follow, but she was mostly just determined to reach the place where this Rike was... and so where Freesia was.

-----------------------

Rike came directly charging at Glady. Yet this one wouldn't let herself be impressed by some magic sword. She had no weapon, but her own strength would do. SHE was her own weapon in this case.

Glady: Heh... too bad I forgot to bring my hammer. This is going to make things a lil' more challenging!

She managed to say this confidently before Rike would get close enough to land a hit, but as he came, Glady dodged the sword and ran forward to get behind him. She knew that a jump back wouldn't have been enough to take distance with him. After she took enough distance with him, she'd jump and turn around. While still in the air she'd ready her hoof to hit the ground really hard, hard enough that once it would hit it would make the ground shake and pieces of the floor would lift in the air. One of these pieces was big enough to be thrown and do damage. Glady simply punched it with enough strength to send it fly towards Rike in hope that it would hit him.

Centenial was extremely outraged. She was mad to the point of having a dark purple and black aura radiate from her and her eyes turned red. Suddenly she walked over to the cage door and did something unforgivable. She ripped a blank page out of a book and folded it to be a key. Pushing the key into the lock she started running around the far side of the room. She took flight, and just kept getting faster. Speeding until she was an orange blur moving through the air. She went behind the piece of floor that Glady had throw through the air. She speed it up until they smashed into Rike with enough fore to catapult him through the opposite wall. Standing the dust left behind from the impact, Centenial said a final insult in a voice that froze the very air around it: "You can do anything to me, but no one hurts my friends. Though we met by chance, we write our own destiny." Then she proceed to buck him right in the face, for good measure. At this point her eyes started to turn back to the normal brown and she realized both her front legs were broken.

(( -.- not how I planned it))

Rike took Centenials and Gladys hits with ease. He smiled with every hit and sucked the power from them. They werent hurting, they were making him stronger. Finally he lit his horn and crushed centenial between two walls of pure dark magic. There was a crushing sound and he allowed the walls fade. Centenial was not dead but severly injured. Her wings were broken and she wouldnt be able to stand. He kicked her hard enough to make her fly across the room and land onto Glady. Then he turned to Lightning. "You fools. That cage was the only thing keeping you alive." he snarled and tepeleported in front of Lightning. He kicked him hard and smashed him down with his magic. The unicorn was now pinned and his magic cut off. Rike then turned back to Glady where he once again summoned up his sword. He wolked over to her slowly. "Do you still wish to do this or do you want to die wi-" "RIKE!" he was interrupted. He peered behind him and saw a familiar aqua colored unicorn. "Canvas." he whispered softly surprised to see her. He looked back at Glady and at everyone else in the room. he sighed and teleported everyone except for him, Canvas, and Centenial, and Freesia. When Canvas gave a confused look he smiled. "I kept anyone who wasnt a threat." he said. Canvas's eyes widened as they finally reached Centenial "Centenial!" she exclaimed and ran towards the crumpled pegasus. "Oh my Raini." she whispered and started to heal the pegasus. When she knew the she would survive she teleported the pegasus away. Then she turnd to Rike and readied herself for battle.

((Centenial....erm...I think I could guess what you would say to this...Like idk something like, but what Rike didnt know was that sh had a device that proyected her, or it was a clone, or decoy, or that she was stronger than he thought. Do you think that you could just go with the flow, instead of...you know....making yourself invincible? i dont mean that meanly but...you kind of crushed my plans earlier sooo))

(( No its fine its just that the cage cant be opened unless Rike wants it to be....But you are right and I should've explained more so you dont have to change it. Ill take the blame on this and will work to communicate with you better in the future.))

((There is just one thing... what about Seria who was following Canvas? XD Was she teleported with the others or did she just not have the time to step through the door yet, thus making her with Canvas, still? Imma go with the fact that she got teleported away with the others. ALSO!! Battles! While they're cool and full of actions, I think I will allow myself to say something about them in RPs. I think battles are a delicate part to play with. Remember that only our characters can be controlled by ourselves. For example, whenever one of my characters attacks, I'll describe the attack they do, but will NEVER say it successfully hits the opponent.

I think it's important to describe the attack and what it's meant to do. You can give a hint on the strength, speed and accuracy of it, but to make it instantly hit is like cheating because it doesn't give our characters the time to react despite their abilities. For instance, Glady is made to take physical hits very easily. She's built strong and can take a lot... magic on the other hand is another thing for her. So I suggest that the attacks are described to say what they are supposed to do and not what we actually decide to do to the others so they can react to it. Perhaps they have a way to dodge it or will have no choice but to take it. It depends on our characters' abilities... hope it's okay with you guys ^^;))

At first, Glady was glad her attack reached the target, but that victory would be short lived... it had no effect whatsoever. Her smirk quickly turned into a frown. Next, and without really thinking or seeing it coming, she received a pony who was sent flying across the room after a strong kick. The earth mare was sent down, and a voice was heard screaming her name in the background... the poor ice fairy had gotten worried quickly, but Glady didn't wait long to get back up after carefully pushing Centenial away from her, barely having sensed anything serious from this. Glady looked at the poor pegasus for a second, analyzing the damage down on her... she thought that Seria would have one heck of a job to do to fix her back. She'd hear hoofsteps, then... her head would turn towards the sound and Rike was approaching with a magic sword summoned again. Glady took a position again, ready to counter or simply dodge... Rike would taunt her some, yet the strong mare would only smirk back at him, preparing herself a reply to tell him, but before she could say something, somepony else appeared from the door and interrupted the alicorn. Soon after that Seria appeared with her.

Glady: Seria! Go and get Freesia, quickly!

As the fairy entered, it was the first thing she heard. Right after stepping in the room she'd look around for where Freesia was, almost panicking instantly. Once spotted, she'd run towards the cage, the ice fairy stretched her hoof out throught the bars in reach and just awaited this moment, but... everything stop. From Freesia's point of view, all that happened was for her savior to disappear right in front of her. To where? She didn't know... but it was getting very desperate. Her hoof would slowly drop down and she'd back away from the cage to let herself fall on her rump again, her head pointing down. After a short moment she'd look in the room with almost no hope left in her eyes. The only ones left were Canvas, Centenial and Rike. She didn't know if those two could even stand against him. If Glady didn't even manage to hurt him... then what would?

------------------

After the moment of teleportation, Seria reappeared still in her momentum to reach Freesia, but her hoof didn't reach anything. She stopped and looked around to see where she was at. It was another place in the castle, but not in the room where they were supposed to be in. The fairy also let herself fall on her behind, starting to be fed up with all of this situation. When she was so close to save her friend, she got separated from her in an instant... Now she was left in the room with this Rike and she didn't know if she could save her in time. She was starting to imagine the worst scenarios in her mind, and just the thoughts of them would make her start to whimper, trying to stay strong, but obviously failing at it. It would soon transform into sobs as she clenched her teeth to try and suppress this horrible feeling. Her eyes narrowed and tears began to fall on both sides.

A comforting hoof would come from behind and around her and soon Glady would be embracing her friend from behind. In her embrace, the fairy would turn around and would bury her face in Glady's coat, letting out all that she could, not holding anything anymore. Glady would stay silent until then... it was obvious that Seria was tired.

Seria: ... I... I just wanted for her to... to br-ring back the b... the books we borrowed and... and... so-somehow she got kidna-...apped... A-And now I... I don't know if we ca-...an save her!!...

She'd say, obviously having trouble speaking with all of these emotions. She'd continue to sob while being rocked gently by her friend left and right.

Glady: ... Well it's not over yet.

She'd say after a short silence.

Glady: I say that as long as we're alive, we have a chance. So I'm not giving up.

The fairy listened and tried to calm herself through this. Her head was still against Glady's chest.

Seria: ... You think so?...

This time Glady had to look into Seria's eyes. She'd gently push her slightly away from her so she could get a good look at her. Seria would look up at her with her eyes still wet, but even through these blurry tears she could see that Glady was not joking around.

Glady: You're silly, of course I think so! Geez, if Violet was here I'm sure she'd tell you to keep going too. She'd even find something to cheer you up better than me, somehow... because she always does!

She'd end giving her fairy friend a smile.

Glady: So wipe those tears away and smile, because I'm not doing this with a depressed fairy! I'll need your help. Besides there's the others too! Speaking of which...

Glady would release Seria who would get back up on her four legs. The earth mare turned herself around to take a look at the place and see if the others wouldn't be around. Luckily enough she'd see both Lightning and Melody. Glady would raise a hoof to wave at them.

Glady: Yo! You two okay over there?

She'd ask them both.

((I'm assuming that they're still somewhere in the castle, just not with Rike, Canvas, Centenial and Freesia and that they'd have to find their way back.))

(( your correct to assume that. Rike did not wish to have people interfering with his battle with Canvas. But you must also remember the Canvas transported Centenial to. So now it is just Rike, me and Freesia))

Canvas looked at Freesia and smiled lightly. "It's going to be alright I'll get you out of here." She said but couldn't say anymore because Rike had attacked her. She'd barely had enough time to summon up her own sword to block his. She struggled against his weight and finally managed to teleport herself behind him where she kicked him. He skidded away, but seemed unphased. "Noponies going to leave." He said and rushed her again. Canvas jumped to the side and tripped him with her sword. He fell and she held her sword against his throat. "Give it up Rike. I've always been the better sword fighter." She said rage clear in her eyes. Rike smirked "but I have always been the better strategist." He said and kicked her in the stomach. Canvas let out a gasp and stumbled away clutching her stomach. Her sword had disappeared and Rike took this to his advantage. He charged her and connected. Canvas flew backwards and hit her head on the steel cage that held Freesia. She blacked out for a second but came back and stood on her hooves once again. She summoned her sword and prepared for the next attack. Rike once again charged, but was thrown over the cage when Canvas's sword turned into a shield and she hooked it beneath him. The had put all of her strength into it and sent him flying over the cage. He landed with a thud and with the little time Canvas had bought she reached through the bars to Freesia "Freesia. Do anything you can to get him to think about his family! It's the only way that I'm going to be able to defeat him." She whispered to the fairy. She patted her head then returned to fighting.

(( these are gonna get long....:) I just hope it doesn't get boring))

Archived