THIS RP HAS BEEN ENDED PLEASE IGNORE

CanvasMayHogany

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(( you took that from Gravity Falls!!!))

Canvas finished her sundae and once again began to flip through the book. Finally she found what she was looking for. A simpler spell to help them see alicorns when in danger. This was perfect. Rike was extremely dangerous and he was always hanging around so they would be seeing alicorns all the time. "Perfect." She whispered. But of course she needed to make a potion to go with the spell and get her friends to drink it. Melody was pretty easy, all she had to do was put sprinkles in it. But the others would be harder

Melody looked up at Canvas and Centennial. Centennial looked like her dog had just been hit by a car. Canvas was staring intently at the book Centennial had saved. she started singing a happy-don't-be-sad song with a ridiculously catchy tune. (she'd made it up herself) :D

((egg plant. :aubrey:))

((Yup, still going with Future of Canterlot, that one I'm still totally in XD Just kinda busy during the week :P Also, if this one here doesn't have too much fighting or anything, I guess I could use Freesia, my ice fairy. Been a while since I've been wanting to really use her somewhere. I already know how she could know Canvas XD ))

(( No, Freesia is actually bad at reading and writing. She could have been sent to this librairy by Seria in order to get some books so she can learn lol. She's also not all too good with ice magic.))

Archived