Trotten Strip - a Manehattan Plaza Setting (open-join, PM and I will add your shop in tags)

Alek

(( yeah of course! have fun c: ))

Mushroom nodded. It did seem rather odd, and he wasn't quite sure what she meant by special orders, but of course his mind jumped directly to slightly black market affairs. However, he never had been one quick to judge. In fact he saw this as an opportunity to possibly expand his business relations and supply grid. Plus, he was starting to take a liking to the mare. She was quite interesting, and quite pretty. So he simply nodded and let her carry on about her self.

Marusha went back to drinking her tea and eating when Mushroom didn't say anything further. She kinda liked him, he was nice. His looks weren't exactly anything to scoff at either. She hoped they could become proper friends. He didn't know about the shadier side of her business, but then again most of her friends didn't either.

When she finished, she gave a content sigh and set down the cup, looking over at the stallion with a friendly smile.

"Thanks for the tea, it was great. I also had a good time talking to you, hopefully we get the chance again." She said to him before carrying her garbage over to the trashcan and dropping it in. "Feel free to drop by my shop sometime, if you want. Have a good day!" She added as she walked out the door and headed back over to her own shop, turning the sign back to open before taking her place back by the bookshelf as she kept reading the one she had been before.

Midnight was resting for a moment in the back of her wagon before taking the last couple of boxes into the store. she wasn't built for heavy lifting, Midnight thought to herself, but she had to get this done today, so she got up and started to pick up one of the boxes, when she noticed a pure white Pegasus come out of the shop across the street. Midnight thought that she was beautiful, especially compared to herself. then she saw the white Pegasus go into another shop and turn the open sign over back to open. Midnight looked up at the name of the shop "marushas many oddities". the place seemed interesting, she might have to see what they sold, midnight liked new and odd things she had never seen before. the white Pegasus must work there, Midnight thought to her self before getting back to work.

the cold wind blew on a slightly sunny morning as pencilspark stood infront of his store his blue shirt flapped along side of his brown shaggy hair and tan fur, he entered his store to open up. he had several things ready for a purchase just intime for the holiday season, he decided it'd be discount day where alot of items will go for a cheap price. as he finished up tagging the last item he flipped the sign and opened it for the public he also stuck a small sign on the window saying "help wanted"

• 4 months later...

((im so so sorry ive been in and out of the hospital things went pretty bad...))

Mushroom grabbed his puzzle and pen and lazily plopped into a chair near her. "Well, it was kind of just a spur of the moment idea. Manehattan seemed like an interesting place to set up shop. Lots of ponies with newer lifestyles, more boutiques and such, I figured my shop would fit right in..." He trailed off at the end of his sentence, suddenly concentrating very hard on a specific question about a celebrity. He wasn't very good at crossword puzzles, but enjoyed them none the less. And though he took on a very preoccupied with his page, he was very much paying attention to the pretty mare.

Archived