Bloggy blog thingy

franshpout

Oi! I've been wondering, err... Well I've already started a blog thing here for my characters where they talk of pretty much anything. Something simple and for fun. I'd also allow people to ask questions to which my characters would answer. Every entry would be accompanied by a song to read with the text as well as a drawing. Kinda like a ''ask'' tumblr, if you ask me, only more text-like and with less graphics. It's also called ''Flower Fillies' Garden'' for those interested :3

Now that I've advertised it (lol I hate doing that so much)the real question is that I'm actually wondering if there is a good place for this sort of thing? A site maybe? I mean, I'm already using the blog function here to do it and I intend on continuing, but I'd also like to see if there aren't other places I could look at as well. So far I can't really think of anything and I don't even know if Tumblr would be good enough as well.

http://www.canterlot.com/blog/468-flower-fillies-garden/

You can follow it here if you want to, so far I have made all of my introduction entries. I'm working on the tumblr one now. Just need to figure out a few things first...

Archived