At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

Abby wondered what that smile was for and smiled as she thought about it. She shrugged and jumped through the same window. She popped her head back out to look at Cory "Do you need help getting to your next class?" she asked the pegasus

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She stood up and shook herself like how a dog would do. Some specs and pebbles here and there flew out of place, and when she was finished, she looked at Abby with her usual poker-face and nodded.

"...That would be great actually. Maybe I can get to know you more..."

She jumped to the same window and nodded at Abby again, signalling her that she's ready to go. Her thoughts suddenly went back to Slash, so she decided to spark some conversation by asking Abby about it.

"...Are you and Slash together? You two seem...'cute' together..." She emphasized a little on the word, being not used to saying it.

Cory only raised an eyebrow at her and a smirk ALMOST made its way to her face. According to her facial and speech ques, plus the fact that she's more sweaty than she needs to be, she's lying. Plans and plots raced down her head. Messing with did seem like a fun activity. Her red and blue hues shined with mischeviousness, even through she has her usual poker face on. And that blush on the aireon's face wasn't helping.

"...Dont worry, I'll keep your relationship a secret..." She whispered monotonely in Abby's ear.

"...And dont fret, I'm not planning anything..." She said sarcastically, just to give Abby a hint that she WAS planning something.

What would it be? Hah, all of them are going to have to wait.

Abby waved for him to meet her outside and smiled back. She heard a mare squeal and flinched, forgetting to flap her wings. She fell and in through the window you would only see a bunch of leaves flutter up and hear a voice say "IM STUCK IN A BUSH!!"

Abby looked around outside. Her bottom half was stuck in the bush but her upper half was out. "I cant believe I'm stuck in a bush. And I can't even get my wings out." She looked around then at the bush 'Second lunch?' she questioned herself. She leaned her head down and tentatively plucked a leaf off and ate it. She immediatly spit out. "BLEGH!! " she gagged.

Cory smiled mentally and she thanked Abby with a nod. Turned out, her room wasnt thatbfar from Slash's, so she no idea why leading her to a class was necessary. She just shrugged the thought off and went in. She took a seat near the window and gazed out, even when the teacher is talking or not. Soon enough, she heard a huge, 'THUMP' by her window.

As she slightly leaned her head to look, she saw the other half of Abby poke out of a bush. Should she help? The teacher is discussing, and yet, she doesnt care anyway. She stood up.

"...Pardon me, miss..." She simply said as she flew out the window, ignoring thw weird stares she was given.

She landed beside Abby, and took a hold of her back hooves. She pushed as hard as she can, but onky managed to pull out an inch of her. Due to her small and light build, she only goes for speed, so she doesnt do good on this situation. She leaned beside the bush and semi-whispered.

"...Abby, I cant pull you out myself, should I go get your Slashy-poo?..." She said in weird monotone voice. She figured she would mess with her a bit.

Abby scolded at Cory. "Go get him but don't call him Slashy-poo. He's not a Slashy-poo." She said and reached her front hooves toward the pegasus. "But before you do that try to at least free my wings. My flank is stuck. I have no clue why." Abby said the last two sentences more to herself than to Cory

Slash was getting worried about Abby. He put his hoof up an asked "Excuse me, may I go to the bathroom?"

The teacher looked at him and smirked. "Balance this chemical equation and state whether it is acid, base, neutral ionic, or neutral molecular" he said.

Slash sighed as he got up and wrote o the board.

Cory practically laughed in her head. Not that she would actually do it in real life. A flash of blue slightly shined in her hues but it quickly dissapeared. She nodded to the aireon and she held on to her hooves. She pulled as hard as she could, even using her wings for a boost. After one final shove, her wings were finally free. She sighed of relief and flew slightly up.

"...Dont gp anywhere. Not that you can, anyway..." She almost lat a smirk get to her as she did.

She flew off and took a shortcut by the backdoor. She quickly sped to Slash room and landed softly. Even though flying is prohibited, she still did it. She knocked on the door slightly before opening it.

"...Excuse me Miss, Slash is needed elsewhere. This is quite an urgent situation and I dont have any time to explain...no offense really..."

She walked in and practically dragged Slash out of the room, ignoring the teacher's scolds, or the fangirls angry screams and glares.

"...YOUR Abby needs help..." She said, emphasizing on the word 'Your' to mess with him.

Abby flapped her wings, spreading the branches. She slipped out. "YUS!" she exclaimed and did a flip. However she misjudged how high she was and landed head first in another bush. "OH COME ON! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU KARMA!!" Abby screamed in frustration. "At least last time I wasnt upside down." she mumbled. She kicked her hind legs but once again her wings were stuck. "I hate life.....and bushes." she murmured

Cory glanced back at him. Her ears twitched to the side as she blinked. Surprisingly, Slash isn't complaining. What she expected was that he would get annoyed with her and push her away, but that wasn't the case. She smiled mentally and shrugged her shoulders.

"...She got stuck in a bush. She wanted me to get you..." She said.

"...She seems to be quite attached to you..."

Cory stopped talking. She was supposed to ask if they were together or not. But knowing him, he wont probably say it. She sighed and turned around the corner to be greeted by the back door. She opened it and dragged Slash outside.

"...There she is..." She said as she walked up to Abby and poked her.

"...Careful though, she might get splinters...lots of them..." She said in a slightly menacing tone.

Cory smiled, yes, actually smiled at the sight before her. She wondered, 'how does it feel to have someone care for you?'. She sighed with content and in-depth curiosity as she lifted a hoof, and gently shoved Abby forward. They were now so close that their muzzles were almost touching. Just one incy little bit more aaaaaand.....

((BOOM CLIFF HANGER XD))

((I was pushing Abby to Slash, not to Cory... XD))

Cory chuckled, amd didnt say a word. She stared at Shlash blankly and blinked.

"...Just trying to make you guys kiss. Thats all..." She said honestly.

Cory maid up her mind, and shoved Abby all the way. Aaand,

Archived