At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abby's eyes went wide as she was kissed. She was still upside down but it wasn't the blood rushing through her head that made her blush. She eventually got used to it and closed her eyes. She smiled softly and pulled away. She flipped herself backover and landed beside Slash.

Abby's eyes widened and she looked at Slash. "Is that all you wanted out of that? J-Just to amuse another mare?" Abby said eyes filling with tears. One rolled down her cheek "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!" She screamed and ran off before he could see her cry anymore

(( DUDE! That's low :D ))

Abby stopped running when she was outside of school grounds. She looked back at the school then looked forward and walked with her head down. Tears continued to stream down her face as she walked home. When she reached the Everfree forest she looked up at the sky. She spread her wings and flew to a cloud and laid there. Her legs and wings wee hanging off the edges and her head was positioned on a lump of cloud so her head was slightly aimed down. She watched the pathway and cried.

((DAAANG THIS STUFF IS GOOD))

Cory's eyes widened slightly at the action Slash did, but it quickly went back to its normal poker face. She blinked at the sight before her and her head turned slightyl to the side. Is that what they call 'kissing'? Just then they stopped.

"...Actually yes, thank you..." She said with a brief nod, as a flash of blue flashed on both her hues.

But now, whats this? Is Abby crying? And did she say that Slash only did that to amuse another mare? Hmmm... well that definetely wasnt that case. She just wanted to be closer to approve her deductions, not for her own amusement. Before she could say anything, Slash beat her to it. So, all she did was nod. But she cant help but ask.

"...What are you gonna do about this situation actually?..."

Cory blinked. Fascinated by all this happenings around her. Is this what Love is? Seems pretty...well, cheesy. She understood Slash fully. Who knows what Abby might do, it'll only worsen the situation.

"...What if I go?..."

But wait, since she was the reason why Abby got upset with Slash she probably isnt planning to see Cory too. She sighed and scratched the back of her head in slight annoyance and frustration. Not only is this stuff cheesy, but its freaking confusing!

"...But then again, she might not want to see me..." She said blankly.

Then, she was thinking maybe chasing after her and explaining everything before she did something not needed. What is she supposed to do about this then?

"...This stuff is confusing, how do you put up with these problems and feelings?..."

"I usually don't. I knew something like this would happen, that's why I locked my heart away so love couldn't get in. But for some reason when I first saw Abby, I could feel her forcing her way in" Slash replied, continuing to look at the sky. "This is the first time I've ever kissed someone I love"

((Oh gosh, Fire, I freaking died....))

Cory blinked. This was just like those sappy romance movies that everyone seems to love. She thought those were just figments of ponies imagination. To give others the wrong thoughts of love. To tell others that its just fun and games, hugging and cuddling, but then, it isnt. She knows this now. And shes not gonna forget it.

She respects this pony with every fiber of her being. She blinked again, and her mind went blank. Abby is a lucky aireon to have this pony on her hooves. Shes very lucky indeed. Though she herself isnt anything special to Slash nor Abby, shes still going to be there for them, to help them, even if they dont need it.

Cory didnt say a word and eveloped Slash between her hooves, giving him a hug, in a friendly way of course. This action means that she respects him, that she looks up to him, that she will learn a lot from him. At that moment, both her hues overtook a cornflower blue color, to show her admiration for the said pony.

She doesnt care if she gets pushed away, or gets asked what shes doing, like he always does. She hugged him a bit tighter, before pulling away briefly.

"...Sorry if I did anything wrong, I'll help on fixing this relationship you two share...even if I'm only a mere third wheel..." She looked up to him, and smiled.

((Lol, this only happens in stories because love is a fantasy))

"Thank you" Slash said as Cory hugged him. "I'm sure you'll find somepony, there are many stallions in Equestria..."

Just around the corner, Chromatic Blaze ran towards Slash.

"Speaking of stallions, here comes one" he said ask Blaze walked towards him.

"What are you doing? Mr Ion is really angry!"Blaze yelled

Cory tilted her head slightly. She can have that feeling too? She thought only ponies with drop dead gorgeous features can have those. Or even those who are at least normal, unlike her. She stepped backward to give Slash a bit more space, as her hues turned back to their usual red and blue color.

As he spoke, Cory turned to her head to the side and did see another pony, a stallion for that matter. Then out of nowhere, a thought came in her head.

'Well, what a coincidence, are you thinking what I'm thinking?'

The innocent looking pony shook her head and sighed inwardly. How can her brain be so unrealistic? She doesnt have a problem with it though. She looked up at the stallion, and answered him for Slash.

"...Sorry about that. He just needed to fix some 'important' matters..." She stared blankly at his own hues.

"...Everything is done now though, and he's gonna back in his class before you know it. Maybe he'll jump up a window or something..."

She walked a few steps forward, and looked back at them.

"...I'm going back to class, you guys should too before 'Mr Ion' gets any angrier. His freaking head might explode into molecules and particles..."

Cory stared at their backs while they walked back inside the school. She tapped her hoof against the soft ground, her eyes never leaving them. Finally, whe their out of sight, she turned her heels and galloped straight to outside of school.

She has to find Abby.

As she galloped, she started to flap her wings until she was airborne. She flew high up the sky as her red and blue hues scanned the area. If she was an aireon, where would she go? She mostly doesnt see any aireons walking around in town, so thats out of the list. Hmmm... what if I was a sad aireon, where would I go? She nodded to herself and steered right, onto the direction of the Everfree forest.

As she flew, she thought of what to say to Abby, she has to be careful, she doesnt want to make her feel worse. But she isnt worried if Abby will attack her or not, she can take care of that. As the forest was in sight, she landed on the dusty ground and began to move her orbs around the place, scanning the area. Just then, she saw hooves hanging out of a nearby cloud, and some tears falling out of it. She flew up.

"...Hey Abby..." She said casually, like nothing ever happened. She remained active, Abby might do something physical.

A white unicorn was aimlessly roaming the hallways of the school. While doing so, he saw another pony walking by himself near the entrance.

Shinkaro took a deep breath and approached his classmate. "Hey Slash, what's up?" The pony with a similar black mane was leaving an atmosphere of mystery around him, waiting for his surprised classmate's reply.

((Im proud of them XD))

Cory was slightly surprised. She thought she was gonna go full on berserk and beat the buck outta her, but obviously, that wasnt the case. She blinked and stared at her as she lay there, lifeless witn dull eyes. She isnt so good with these situations. She took in a deep breath and finally opened her mouth to speak.

"...Abby, hear me out, you were too quick on jumping to conclusions earlier. He never did that to amuse me or any mare, he said that in a joking matter to me. But even though, he meant that action with every fiber of his heart. Slash loves you Abby. More than you think. I'll give you time to think it over, go back to school if you feel better..."

She started to slowly float away without a word, but before she can go to full flight, she stopped and looked at Abby by her shoulder.

"...You're very lucky to him Abby. Keep him..."

She blinked at her one more time before finally flying off. Whew! That was nervewracking somehow. Her ears twitched as she flew faster to school. Who knows? Maybe what Slash said about finding somepony might actually happen.

She landed gently on the dirt path by the school and wandered around the hallways. She has ni idea where shes going. Class must've been over for her, maybe. Even though, she isnt going back there. Her red and blue hues landed on a white unicorn on the same hallway as she was on. Usually random ponies dont catch her eye, but because of the fact that she has a white coat like hers made him quite approachable. Also, he seemes ti be one of her classmates. She stared at him for a second before approaching him.

"...Hey there, you're in my class right?..." She was sure he was her classmate, she just wanted to hear from him. She's curious.

He didn't get an answer yet, but the unicorn heard a familiar voice, and turned around to see whose voice it was.

"O-Oh, hey. Yes, that's right..." He stuttered a bit because it took him by surprise.

Shinkaro blankly stared at his classmate for a few seconds, and continued. "Umm, yes. I'm in your class. How can I help you?" He asked slightly formally, as he wasn't that close to her.

Cory blinked in reply as she continued to stare at the white unicorn. He seemed surprised. Who wouldnt? Its not everyday you get sneaked by a pony you barely know. She stayed silent as her classmate spoke again, in quite a fancy way.

"...Oh, I was just wondering, maybe we could walk to class together? It does start in a while..."

She made up an excuse on the last minute. She wasnt really expecting a question, she just wanted to talk to somepony after that nervewracking time with Abby. She shuddered. And since that random excuse escaped her mouth, she figured maybe she should get to know Shinkaro better.

She leaned her head to the side briefly to look at Slash. She only stared at him, as if she was trying to give him a message. As if she was trying to tell him that she spoke with Abby. But shes only 50% sure he would get it. Speaking through the eyes mostly doesnt work anyway.

She nods on Slash's question though.

Cory looked back up at Shinkaro with her usual emotionless face and stared at his orbs for a few seconds, before finally speaking.

"...Should we go? If you want to that is..." She tilted her head to the side, as some of her goldish colored mane fell on her face.

"I'll leave you guys if you want some privacy" Slash said with a sly smile. Blaze was standing next to him, scratching his head. "I though Cory was in Grade 10 since she wasn't in your science class."

Cory swiftly whipped her head to face Blaze's direction. She wore an unamused face. Well, more unamused than usual.

"...It was in a different schedule, dude..." she cracked a smile, she hasnt talked like that in a while.

"...Just because I'm short doesnt mean I'm in a lower class...geez man..." She said teasingly as she gave Blaze the 'look'.

Blaze gulped and widened his eyes, "You're just like Slash"

Slash didn't even bother to punch Blaze. "I have music after lunch break" Slash said as he straightened his white shirt and red tie. "The uniform is so troublesome"

Archived