At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

Cory smirked and she stared at Blaze for a while. Her ears twitched as her brain went crazy for a moment, screaming like an 11 year old fangirl. Whats up with her?? She shrugged it off. Messing with this guy is really fun to do. She should do that more often.

"...Is that a good thing...or a bad thing?..." She asked, in a slightly weird tone while she raised an eyebrow. Both her hues turning into a shade of blue.

She turned to Slash.

"...You're telling me, its like these things are invisible. It matches the color of my coat way too well..." She feels happy when she's with these guys.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abby smiled slightly at Cory's quick explanation. When the white Pegasus had left Abby whispered "thanks Cory." Then stood. She flapped her wings for a bit then flew down to the ground. She would be here waiting for Slash so they could talk. However happy she seemed now, if one looked closely they could still see a crushed soul in her eyes.

(( Here's a picture of my pony: http://i.imgur.com/SS9XwKp.png

I can't say it's final, but at least you guys get the idea. I may or not modify him a little in the future.))

The unicorn was just about to answer the question, but a conversation started between the other ponies. He took a step back and quietly waited for them to stop, and when they did, he replied.

"Sure, why not. I don't why you'd want that, but I'm heading to the class anyway..."

He threw a glance at her once again and turned around. Shinkaro took a few steps forward, then he stopped walking and looked back. "Come on..." He sighed.

((Awesome! Now he wont be such a mystery XD))

Cory nodded at Blaze with a bit of a happy zip to it. She looked back at Shinkaro and hald somekind of apologetic look on her face. She scratched the back of her head sheepishly. She looked up at him like she was embarrased.

"...Sorry about that, I didnt want such a wrong conclusion to be uncorrected..." she said as she played with the ground, slididng her hoof back and forth.

At her question, she stared at him for a while and blinked blankly. Why did she want to do this? Well, he seemed interesting from the distance, but that doesnt seem like a valid explaination. It would only make her seems like a stalker of some sort. She just shrugged her shoulders.

"...I just wanted a new friend..." She said as she looked up at him. As he started to walk away, she stared at him for a moment before finally following him as he spoke. She trotted beside him as she continued to travel to their class. She looked at him.

"...Hey Shinkaro..." She poked his hoof, due to her short stature, she can easily do so.

"...Are you and Slash close?..."

"...Do you easily get nervous?..."

"...What do you think of this school?..."

"...Can we be frie-..." Cory stopped mid-sentence as she started to notice herself blabbering.

She blush slightly out of embarrasment. Even if its just a little a little tint of red, it can obviously be seen due to her white coat. She couldnt help it. Its just her instinct to ask questions. Curiosity is flowing through her blood and she cant stop it. Cory isnt just a random name you know, it was plucked out of the word Curiosity itself.

"...Sorry about that...did I annoy you?..." Without noticing, she fired a question again.

((Facepalm))

Shinkaro opened his mouth after the first question. "Well, I..."

However, he was interrupted because Cory kept asking things. He didn't want to raise his voice or yell at his classmate, so he just waited for her to stop questioning him.

After Cory stopped with an apology and other small question, Shinkaro replied. "No, it's okay. Just allow me to answer before we move to the next question, okay?" He looked at her and smilled slightly.

"I haven't got the chance to get close to Slash yet, and I tend to get nervous easier than the others. The school is nice, I guess. And yeah, you can be my friend, I really need a friend in this new school." He answered all the questions fast and punctually, surprising her a little.

Cory nodded at his statement and her ears twitched as he answered her questions fast ans fluently. She blinked in surprise and a small hint of a smile can be seen on her face. This pony is nice. Why? Well, mostly when she starts blabbering, others yell or scream at her, telling her shes a nosy pest and that nobody would ever wanna be her friend because of her annoying questions and deductions. And if she's going to be honest, she was a little surprised why he didn't do the same thing.

"...Thank you. You're really nice..." She said without any hesitation or regret. She meant that as she said it a very sincere and honest tone.

"...I honestly thought you were gonna yell at me or something... " She said.

As she looked ahead, the classroom can be in sight. She slowed down a bit, she wanted to hear his reply before they got to the classroom. She was curious on what he would say.

Although the other pony slowed down, he kept walking with the same speed. "When you ask someone some questions, you have to let them answer before you move to the next one. That's why they yell at you." He let out a small "heh" and walked to the classroom's door. Once he got to the door, he placed a hoof on the door and looked back at Cory, waiting for her to come.

Shinkaro was observing her quietly as he was waiting for her to reach the door: her walking, her appearance, eveything.

"What a pony..." He said in his mind.

Cory stayed in her speed as she listened to Shinkaro's reply. She tilted her head slightly to the side as she processed it in her mind. She pouted as she blew some air into her cheeks.

"...But I cant help it! It's how my brain works...I actually don't know how to control it..." She said, slowly trailing off.

She stared at Shinkaro dead straight in the eye as she reached the door. Its like shes trying to find or read something. But sadly, his eyes seemed blocked, like theres some kind of barrier that she cant force herself in to. She blinked as she continued to stared at him deeply. After a few seconds, she finally gave up and nodded at him.

"...Thank you..." She said as she walked in the classroom.

She sat in her chair by the window, and she kept her red and blue hues on Shinkaro, to know where he's sitting.

The unicorn walked in the class, and sat down at a desk by the window. It was the one from the very back of the row. He always stayed in the back, because he was always a little taller than the others, and he also prefers sitting there.

Shinkaro took out what he needed from his backpack that he left on the desk before going to the hallways and placed the books on it. He put the backpack down, next to the desk, and waited for the class to start.

As he was looking around, he noticed that the pony he talked with just a few minutes ago was also sitting on the side by the windows, but with two desks closer to the blackboard.

When Cory saw where the unicorn was sitting, she stopped staring at him and started to gaze over at the window. She wondered how Abby was doing. She hasnt seen her since her quick and fast explaination. Is she even planning to go to school? And is Slash even planning to fix this?

She sighed.

So this is what they call 'love' huh? Well its pretty weird if you ask her. If she concludes herself, she can say that this 'love' thingy has its ups and downs. She wonders on how it really works. Like, how would you know you feel 'love' for that pony? What sign will you get? Is there somekind of message or symbol or something? If she wants to find out, she's going to have to feel it herself.

But how? Do you find a random pony and tell him? Do you do somekind of ritual? Well then what the heck do you actually do?! Great, now she sounds desperate, and she's talking to herself in her mind for Celestia's sake! She groaned in frustration and placed her head on her hoof.

This 'love' thing is confusing...

She let her eyes unintentionally move to look at Shinkaro. As she spotted him from the corner of her eye, her mind went blank. Okay, now what in actual buck is she staring at him for? She shook her head roughly. Sometimes she cant even understand herself. And yet, while she looks at the white unicorn, a small smile tugs up her lips.

((Slash and Abby should do something! :3))

After a couple of minutes, the class started. However, it was art class, and it didn't mean a lot for Shinkaro. He already finished his project, and the next one will be given next week. So, the unicorn opened a math book and started to do some homework.

He didn't like to waste time. There's only good things about what he was doing. The greatest thing about it was that he won't have to work at home.

Shinkaro was taking a look around the class from time to time while he was thinking. He noticed a few times that his 'new friend' was staring at him with the corner of her eyes. The pony quickly looked back in his book every time he noticed that.

"...I just want to go home already..." Shinkaro said to himself.

Slash and Blaze were at music class and Blaze was showing off his skills. Slash was good at music, but it wasn't his thing. He looked at the window and thought about Abby, wondering if she was alright.

"Hey! Slash! Earth to Slash! Class is over!" Blaze shouted through a roll of paper. Slash looked at him and grabbed the roll of paper and got up.

"You should be careful with mares, a couple saw what happened outside with the bush" Blaze warned as he ran to the school gates.

(( Geez laweez where have you been? I thought you died from eating to much turkey on Thanksgiving! :) ))

Abby could tell that it would be awhile before Slash got back so she laid her head on her hooves and decided to take a nap.

((Welcome back dude! Stuff is getting DOOOOWN here! :3))

Cory would semi-listen to the class. Mostly she doodles around in her notebook, as her ears would twitch if they pick up any important situation. Everytime she did, she would scribble some notes on the notebook and get back to doodling.

She would look around the class once in a while, chuckling quietly when she saw some ponies that fell asleep with drool hanging over their chins.

Its hilarious.

After a while, the holy bell finally rang, signalling their freedom.

The white pegasus didnt say a word as she began to fix up her things, arranging them in specific pockets in her backpack. After the teacher gave them an 'okay' to leave, she stood up, and breathed for a while, some fruit shake would be awesome right now. She is so gonna make one when she gets home.

A thing in her keeps on saying stuff like, 'Hey, you should walk with your new friend home!'. But everytime it would, she would just shrug it off. Instead, she just looked at the white unicorn over her shoulder and gave him a little wave.

"...See ya tomorrow then..." She said, as she proceeded to walk to the door.

He packed up as soon as the bell rang and stood up from his desk. The pony answered Cory with a nod, then he walked to the classroom's door.

"Have a nice day." Shinkaro said to Cory when he reached the door, then he opened it and started to walk to his home.

Archived