At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slash sat in his seat but he was suddenly called out by a teacher. "Thank you for your efforts! I have two movie tickets I want you to have as thanks" he said.

Slash took the tickets and sat back down. He read it and gulped "Pony-o and Mule-liette. A good story had its title butchered by stupid producers. Why this movie though?"

Red and blue hues shifted around the school premises as the pure white pegasus flew close to the ground. She didn't really care that she was late. Why was she in school anyway? Isn't the world enough to make you learn? All you need is curiosity. And of course, Cory has tons of that.

But then, her differently colored orbs spotted a strange sight. What it seems to be a pony, and yet, he seems to have cat like attributes. This seems to be very strange. She has never seen any kind of species like this before. Just staring at the creature made her chest heavy with anticipation, and the urge to know the unknown was just too much. Without hesitation, she shot up into the tree.

The moment she arrived, she stopped directly infront of the cat like creature, so close infact, that their muzzles were nearly touching. She let her red and blue eyes take in every bit of his details before letting it rest on his eyes. She let her own orbs stare deeply into his. She tilted her head to the side, a few bits of her golden yellow mane fall on her face. A strange habit of hers.

She didnt speak. She wanted to know his reaction. Then, she would speak.

Cory didn't protest as she was pushed away, she let him do so. As his tail made contact with her, she took in every detail that she could muster. She simply blinked at him.

"...You look very interesting..." And by that, she meant cool.

"...What are you?..." She asked monotonously.

Abby was beginning to get a little agitated with this pegasus. "Who are you?" she asked "It's a little rude to not introduce yourself." the aireon said. She stuck her long tongue into her bag and brought out an apple. She sank her fangs into it and watched the curious pegasus curiously

Cory's gaze moved over to the aireon who was also on the tree. She blinked at her exactly three times before staring at her with her hues for a few minutes. She has seen aireon before, so this isnt new.

"...If I may speak honestly, it isn't truly rude. You can percieve it as you want to. On your situation, the way I didnt introduce myself was unusual, and most probably so something you're not used to. Which gives you the thoughts of the word 'rude'..."

"...And if I was, which obviously I was, I would apologies for my sudden intrusion. My apologies..."

She fully looked at the interesting pony again.

"...Not telling me your personal information through that reason is understandable. I respect that. Clearly, you are a interesting and intelligent individual..."

"...Cory..." She finally introduced herself in her usual voice.

"...If it is alright, may I join you two?..."

Most ponies wouldnt understand Cory due to her weird doings, but all you need to do is to give her a chance. Most of the others dont know what they're missing.

"I'm Slash Claw. You can join us if it's alright with Abby" Slash said, his short brown mane over his eyes. What am I? That...was definetly rude. But Slash didn't say anything about it, Abby and the mare where probably throwing daggers at each other.

((Uh, just to throw out Fire, there might be more 'rude' outbursts from Cory in the future, but do keep in mind this is nothing personal at all, and that I'm only sticking on her personality. Thanks!))

Cory stared at the her hooves and racked up her brain for anything she rack. While waiting for Abby's response, she replayed the greeting she did in the beginning. She looked up slightly to see Slash's mane seems to be over his eyes, a significant sign of hurt or any kind of dis-pleased emotion. She breathed out a sigh, before speaking again.

"...Now that I thought I have made quite a bad 'first impression' to both of you. I am very sorry..."

Though Cory said this with a very straight face, she went every single word she said. Even though it isn't even that obvious. She stared up at Slash's head, and those cat ears are just too appealing for her tastes. What does it feel like? What kind of material is it made of?

Soon enough, it has been very obvious that she has been staring at his ears an unnaturaly lo g time.

Cory nodded and sat between the two. As her eyes were still fixed on Slash's ears, herbrain keeps on saying something that is getting agitating to her. Touch it! Just touch it already!

As he turned around, she thought this was her big chance. She lifted up her hoof and started to scratch the back of his ears.

And she was enjoying it.

If felt good on her hooves. She scratched it softly so that it wont be irritating, and with just the right amount of force that he would feel it. She kept scratching for a few minutes, until something else caught her attention.

His tail.

She stared at it for most probably the longest time, watching it move from side to side occasionally. She flopped right on the belly and lied down. With hooves placed on the side of her head, she made her hues follow its movements before poking it a little with her hoof, after a while, she started to chase it around. Most likely acting like a cat herself.

Slash searched for something weird but found nothing. He suddenly felt something on his head and his tail. He turned around to see the mare playing with his tail. He lifted his tail and patted down his mane, "What...are you doing" Slash said, his eyes on the strange mare.

As the tail was lifted up, Cory let her red and blue hues follow it. And soon enough, her hooves were following it. She lifted up her hooves to follow it, and since she was lying on her stomach, she shifted and was now lying on her back. She played a little with the lifted tail, afyer finally realizing what she's doing and stopped.

She moved her head and turned to Slash, a very light, very small hint of blush on her face. And since she's pure white in color, its quite obvious. Though it was mostly because of embarassment.

"...Why?..."

"...Did I do something bad?..."

She asked, an innocent sparkle in her orbs.

Archived