At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Lets get this love-train moooovin!!!! And if you guys wont mind, I'm addin' in Pawline. :) ))

Cory has already awoken, and is fixing herself some breakfast. In a little house like this, its much easier to fly around and get ready. After her uniform was on, her hair is how it should be, and her bag has everything it should have, she flew off. After a while, she has arrived in her destination. It was still early, so she sat on a bench near the school entrance. For no logical reason, really.

-----------

Pawline groaned as she checked her temperature again. Is she really feeling better already?? She enjoyed staying at home doing nothing! And since she's all better, guess who has to go to school? She pouted as she hit her head in the nightstand.

"Aww maaaaaan!!"

The pony-dog quickly took a bath and changed, and is now stuffing a piece of toast in her mouth. While chewing on the delicious meal, she took her sling-bag, and slammed open the door on her home. As she did, her eye-catching skyblue orbs widened in delight as she took in the familiar setting and scent of the Everfree forest.

She proceeded to trot, with an obvious zip to her step as she hummed a nice tune. Her chocolate brown tail wagged with happiness as she did. Then, like every other day, she passed that treehouse. She never really knew who owned the place, but she always passes on the way out of the forest. But then, something unexpected happened.

She felt her ears twitch as she heard a voice. A male voice. And if she sniffs the air, it has a bit of a 'cat smell'. But unlike other dogs, she doesnt completely despise cats, matter of fact, she thinks their cute! She chuckled a bit as she looked up to the treehouse. What can a little greeting do?

"Eeeelloooo!! Anybody up there?" She said up to the tree, to see if she can find anyone. In complete honesty, she just wanna meet new ponies. Dogs are social by nature after all!

Slash's ears twitched as he heard a mare yell from below the house. He poked his head out of the window and smirked. "Well well, it's been a while since I saw ponies like you" he said as he leaped from the windowsill, did a couple of flips in the air, and landed on his four hooves infront of the mare. He sniffed her mane and tail before straightening his red tie on his school uniform.

Abby came crashing to the ground outside and landed hard beside Slash. Her uniform shirt was still unbuttoned and her tie tab was around her hoof. A dried out pear was stuck in her mouth. She smiled sheepishly at Slash and a dog/pony. She stood up abruptly and held out a hoof "Hi I'm Abby."

A brown tail shook happily when a form wrnt outside the treehouse, and of course, did some flips. And she was right, he was half cat. Which is awesome! She giggled a bit as he sniffed her mane and tail. She was a little ticklish.

After so, she did the same. She smiled.

"I never thought I would find another pony like me! This is so cool!!" She exclaimed happiky with a grin.

"I always knew someone was living in that treehouse. I pass it everyday!"

She then observed his uniform.

"Nooo, dont tell me, you go to the same school?!?! Awesome! We should really walk together!" She suggested as she started bouncing a bit. Her skyblue orbs sparkling from excitement.

Then, a form fell right beside them, she observed her, oh dear, she looks like mess. Clumsy one eh? She chuckled and nudged her with her muzzle.

"Hi there! Do you live here to? So TWO ponies live in this treehouse?? Why did I never notice?!" She said in her usual, cheerful tone.

The pony dog squelled in excitement and she started to do a happy little dance. But then, she stopped, and a dash of red stained her caramel cheeks. She smiled like an idiot and rubbed the back of her head in embarrasment.

"Whoops...I forgot to introduce myself!" She said as she proceeded to walk beside Slash.

"I am...PAWLINE PAWPRINTS!" She exclaimed and did a heroic pose.

Then a butterfly flew by.

"Oooh! Look! Its a butterfly!" She started chasing it down, jumping up and down occasionally to try and catch it. If observed, she ran around in circles around her new friend, trying to catch the colorful insect.

She skidded to a stop behind the orange stallion as the butterfly flew higher and higher above the cat-pony. She smirked. She took a few steps backward, and ran forward as fast as she can. When she was centimeters apart behind Slash, she jumped and landed on his back. She used his back as a boost and jumped again, higher than last time. But then the butterfly flew an inch higher just when she was about to grab it.

That butterfly is a jerk.

She pouted and landed on the ground in all fours right infront of the cat-pony. She walked beside him and heaved a defeated sigh.

"Did you see what that butterfly did??" She asked.

"The creature is evil! ITS EVIL I TELL YOU!" She declared as she waved her hooves wildly in the air.

"Anyway, can I know your name good sir? And together, we shall foil the plans of those evil creatures!" She said as she pointed a hoof to the air beside him.

Slash dusted his back with his tail as Pawline jumped off. "My name is Slash Claw, and I'm not interested in chasing insects. I'm sure they want to be left alone" he said with his unamused face.

Pawline nodded, but after so, she blew a piece of mane out of the way. She pouted a bit.

"Man, dude. You're no fun..." she grumbled.

She turned to Abby and smiled.

"Yo Abby! How long have you known Mr. Grumps over here??" She asked.

Slash sighed softly as he walked through the school gates. He quickly kisses Abby on the forehead, climbs his tree on the school yard, grabs his books with his tail, and disappears through the window on the third floor.

Abby blushed as the attention was turned to her. She had been silently walking behind then and had watched the whole butterfly thing. 'I could very easily have caught that thing with my tongue' she thought. Then she turned to Pawline "He's not bad when you get to know him. He just doesn't show emotion like others do. He's quite nice actually." she said then blushed deeper as she was kissed on the forehead and left alone with Pawline

The dog-pony huffed and nodded. So now she has to get used to Mr. Grumps? Aww man... She observed him as he jumped to the third floor, and has dissapeared. She chuckled and turned to Abby with happy eyes.

"Hey Abbyyyy~" she sang.

"Wanna hang out?"

Slash walked down the hallway and was met by a group of mares, asking questions about a white pegasus and a bat pony. Slash smiled slyly and replied, "That doesn't matter" before walking into his class.

Archived