1 Grenader, ( 1 Left )

1 Attack Heli Pilot, ( 1 Left )

1 Pyro ( 1 Left )

2 Medics ( 2 Left )

And any other classes I didn't mention.

Once we have the amount we need,

I'll start.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, ima do my own Custom App sheet along with my own class, so here goes nothing.

Oh, and this is basically his CC app form just copied over and all the non needed stuff removed.

Name: Blackwing

Species: Griffon

Eye colour: Dark red

Character colour: Jet black

Mane/Tail/Other: Blackwing's mane and tail are both Shadow blue, a dark shadow blue. Mane is styles so that it all hangs off the back of his neck though a bit of it hangs over his face. His tail is a bit shorter then most griffon tails and is styled so taht it hangs free.

Physique: Blackwing is a lot stronger then he looks. Blackwing looks like a female griffon though he is a male. Blackwing may look weak, though he is a lot stronger then the average griffon male and also a lot more agile due to his feminine build. Although Blackwing looks like a female, his wings do not. They are very strong as well. Blackwing is about a head or two smaller then the average griffon male.

Personality: Blackwing has had a very bad past in moral terms though he made it through ok. Blackwing has decided to start over. Blackwing doesn't talk much, and its not because he doesn't want to, its because he is afraid. Blackwing, although on the outside a shy and nervous griffon, on the inside he is a loyal griffon who would do anything to help those he cares about. You would also find a very caring and honest Griffon who would never lie to you unless he was doing it to keep you safe. Blackwing does not care about the law much and will happily ignore it for what ever reasons he gets to do it. Blackwing's goal in life is just to live his life and to let it lead him wherever it led him to.

(Now for the over detailed and fun bit)

GEAR

Class: Delta force tier one

Primary: FN SCAR Mk 17

Red Dot Sight

Foregrip

Removable Silencer

Secondary:

Duel M9's

Item 1: 4 Frags

Item 2: 4 Smoke Grenades

Item 3: ifak(Individual first aid kit)

Item 4: 2 Breaching Charge

Armor

Blackwing wears custom armor. He wears no helmet, instead wearing Sunglasses that have been modified for Night vision if needed. The chest is a light weight material providing balistic protection while not slowing him down. If he gets shot their, although he has the armor if anything more powerful then a pistol shot hits him, it wont do much to stop it.

The rest of his armor is the same, Light weight and not slowing him down though not all that strong.

The camo is all a black, though he can change it if he wants.

Blackwing has two combat knives on him. He keeps the two combat knives in different places, one of them being on his left leg and the other on his chest.

Like i said, over explained :razz: Sorry for the length, i have a habbit of this.....

Name: Midnight Blossom

Race: Bat pony

Role: Medic

Appearance: Small for her age, she has blue eyes that resemble snow. Her main and tail are a dark navy blue, while her coat is a ligher blue/black. Her wings are bat-like instead of the feathered ones of normal Pegasi.

Weapon:

- Primary Weapon: Light Machine Gun

- Secondary Weapon: M9 Pistols, P90 Sub-Machine Gun, Shotgun.

- Other: Smoke Grenades, Numious Knives.

- Equipment: Medical Kit,

• 3 weeks later...

Archived